****September Stars!!****

Samgove congratulations, welcome and where are the scan pics, we love a good nosey in here!!!

Hello all! I'm a little slow at coming around to this thread. I've seen it floating about but never clicked on it until now. Can I join? Baby is due September 6th for now. I'm assuming they'll remeasure it at my 20 week ultrasound. Seems they change your due date sometimes. This is my first and I can't wait for September!!!! :thumbup:

Welcome to the new ladies! Wow there are a lot of babies due in September!!

Happy Easter everyone. I have no eggs for myself, but one little boy who loves choccy and one who doesn't, so I plan on sharing with them ha ha!

Have a good day everyone. I am about to have egg on toast and then go down to mass with Archie.

Just popped on very quickly but Emma.. sorry to hear you had a bad night hun.

Yey to another pink bundle of fun!! Congrats

Amy.. so sorry to hear about your Grandad. I hope he pulls through ok. I lost both my Grandparents within months of each other and I still cry when I think of it as it hurt so much. I can only imagine what you must be going through.
xx

Big hugs for you and Grandad at this time Amy. x

Happy Easter!

Amy I hope your grandad is doing well!:hugs:

Well I asked for no eggs and thats what I got:happydance:
although hubby bought me an egg so I have one.

BUT my mum got me a coaster with my name on and a few sweets I like and also got us a kite and egg painting kit for when the babies are older!

My husband on the other hand may turn into a creme egg!!

Nathan got a few bits, a tigger egg cup and small egg from us/bunny.
My mum gave him bubbles and my dad got him a white chocolate cow by milkybar....he was into everything!!

Hade a better night last night thank goodness and hubby got up at 7am with Nathan who had another good sleep so I slept late.

My brother is meant to be coming over today but so far no show:shrug:

So am off to sit on the couch and drink tea and watch the football while writing a list we need from the shops tomorrow:coffee:

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are getting up to!

Emma.xx

my OH has just been to tesco to find out that its shut :-( so he went to co-op instead and bought me a really big easter egg hehehe....... hmmm chocolate yum.

Really Tesco is shut? Jeez I thoguht most places would be open but maybe close early/open later?

Oh well at least he got your egg!!

My mum is popping over now too...hope she doesnt expect fed as there isnt much on our house so might go look and see what we have "just incase" lol really need to do a shop tomorrow...just hope they are open!

Emma.xx

Awww, Elmaxie! Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Bekklez, congratulations hunny :D

Lovely buys Carley and Emzy! :)

Amy, sending huge :hugs: hun. I'm here anytime if you need a friend :hugs:

Happy easter everyone!

Hi Ladies

Happy Easter!

Amy I hope your Grandad is ok x

We are having a quiet day although I will cook a roast dinner later. DH bought me 3 Lindt Gold Bunny's (one has already lost his head) and two Lindt mini eggs. I feel quite spoilt. Yum Yum....! Oh and some Ben and Jerry's.

I bought some Mama Mio Tummy Rub yesterday for my fast appearing stretch marks. I don't know if it will do anything to halt them or make them fade but it smells lovely and feels nice and soft on my skin.

I was a bit worried this morning as I was sat on the bed combing my hair and as I stood up I got some really sharp pains in my lower stomach/uterus that made me grimace. They were much sharper than the stretching pains I have been feeling. Has anyone else experienced anything similar???

Oh and hello to all the newbies and welcome :hugs: there are so many September babies, lots of us must have had a very saucy Christmas indeed. Lol!

x

hehehe well i was amazed we managed to get time to have :sex: as my daughter was going through a wake up early week lol and even when i had symptom i did like 20 test that month all said BFN so went on holiday in january and didnt find out i was pregnant till the end of january so that me never using cheapie test again, this week has been awful for me have had very bad flu so have been stuck in bed all day today :cry:. I was going to ask ladies i am 18 weeks now and have been feeling movements but not proper kicks yet anyone the same as me? has anyone got kicks yet? just asking as with my daughter i got them quite early. have a day laides

sepstarsGIF.gif

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pr___.png

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/TSx2.png

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif

MrsJo8 I get those horrible pains too. It's always when I stand up from sitting too fast or make a really fast sudden movement. It also seems to always be low down on the right hand side, and makes me make a noise and try to remember to slow down! Does that sound like the kind of thing you had?

Went for a swim this morning and now have just been on a good walk with the dogs, and my lower back is killing me when I move my legs. Not good!! I had this with both the boys but not this early!! Grrrrrr...... my body is giving in on me!

I am doing loads of washing today too as it's what my mum calls a "good drying day"!!! I need to get off my butt and go and do some cleaning, boys are at nana's til 5, then all hell will break loose again!

Ah well, if I get all the cleaning done I might have some choc........

heya everyone. I had my gender scan yesterday and im having a little girl =) eeek! My little Roxy :cloud9: Hope everyone is good!

Attachments

• 03042010 (3).jpg
    03042010 (3).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
MrsJo8 - i've had those pains too! really hurt! I've also been having loads of tummy aches/stomache pains, almost every day and they don't seem to wanna budge. It's really uncomfortable!

hehehe another little pink bump congratulations stmw........ cute pic too. Roxy is such a lovely name!!!

i have an occasional sharp pain too think its normal.

Congrats on the pink stmw!! Great news! Oooh seems the boys are beginning to be outnumbered by the girlies already!!

Yey to another girl!! Congrats stmw.

Has anyone been getting little red dots on their tummy and boobs? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"