****September Stars!!****

Happy Easter Everyone xx

I have had sharp pains to on standing up or twisting too fast, it is just muscles and i can get it when i am not pregnant! Its very low and very sharp!

I have not looked too much, have we lots of September Baby Girls?

Congrats stmw on your baby girl, Roxy is really cute xx

Well lovely day, mil round and she didn't rub my bump once, although i did aviod her a bit!!
Lovely roast, and dh washed up! He bought me a lovely box of thorntons chockies, totally a share box way too many for me!
Took the children to the park which was lovely bit a bit cold so we came back after a while!

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Hey Everyone!!!

Firstly, I will catch you all in a weeks time as I'm off to Gran Canaria!!! YAY!!!

Limpetsmum you look HOT HOT HOT!!! LOL... Lovely bump lady!

Congrats to all who have found out the sex, glad all is well. The Ultra sound lady said Baby Tyler had some water in his kidneys, but nothing to worry about at the moment. Does anyone know what this means???????

I am getting those pains too. Low down on my ight hand side. I am sure its just growning pains as when I am sitting or laid down, I can't feel it.

I am getting some really slight kicking quite low down, so pleased I can finally feel him, oh,,, CHECK OUT THE PROFILE PICCY!!!!! He has his fingers in his mouth, and is facing towards the left. Still trying to post DVD on you tube, but will do it when I get back.

LOVE AND KISSES TO YOU ALL

Sam x x x x x x x

Thanks for the reassurance ladies - it sounds exactly the same as the pains you have been having. Especially yours Asher so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about it x

Congratulations on your pink bump STMW

Have a lovely holiday Brownsie. Lovely pic I'll be looking out for your video.

Better go and get the roast beef out of the oven.
Take Care
x

Have a fab time in the sun Brownsie!! That pic is very cute!!

Glad you feel a bit reassured MrsJ! It's quite horrible when it happens isn't it!?

I've no red bumps yet but there's time yet!!

Have a lovely time Sam!!

Emzy, I'm glad it's not just me. I was starting to get a bit worried. Might google it now.

I know this has been written on here loads already but when are you all going to the baby show? I know Amy and Drazic are going on the Friday so does that mean the rest of you are going on the Saturday? x

I'm still not sure if we're going yet, but if we do then we'll go on the Saturday x

Im going on the Friday F&C, I think Carly and Limpetsmum are too x x

OOhh maybe I should go on the Friday then? My dh is up for it which is brilliant! x

If Limpetsmum reads this, maybe she can list who is def going on fri? x x x x

Sadly I can't go, it would have been so nice to meet all the Sept stars!

Evening!!!

Been up since 5.30am, got rid of the last of our crap that we couldn't and didnt wanna sell on ebay this morning, the carboot made us £130!!! What a result, it had all gone in 2 hours!!! I was gonna chuck some of it the other day but my husband said about doing a carboot!! So we now have an empty loft, albeit the army kit, and 2 empty spare rooms!! I am well pleased!!! I have just had to list my bon jovi tickets for June as we no longer can go, Ian has to go away with work and tbh the money will come in handy for baby!!! I have seen them before so not too upset!!!!
Now gonna settle down with an easter egg and watch Jonathan Creek!!

Hope everyone is ok and welcome to the new ladies xxxx

Good work Becs! I saw you did well on FB. I definitely need to start thinking about doing a car boot sale. x

Hey girls,

Hope your all having a lovely day. Its been manic my end.

With my grandad having a heart attack yesterday we've been to hosp tosee him. To the MILs for a 340 million course lunch... and i realised i was bleeding again :(

We had a leak in our bathroom last night, so all the floorings been ripped up... erm yeah!

Lovely times.

Other than that though, beanies kicks are getting more frequent and have felt him on the outside a few times! Heartbeat sounds lovely on the doppler tho he does like to run away! xx

well i popped on here because i thought my ears were burning. Yes i am/can do the badges and hopefully angie will do the list so that i know who to do them for. it'll be a case of me emailing them to you and you can print them off and wear them proudly!!! Then we can randomly stop people we know and say hi - which should be easier now we've seen pics on facebook!! Think we are trying for people to go on the friday as it potentially could be the quietest day (we can hope eh!!) i've already booked my hotel for the night before so im all refreshed and tickets will be here before hand apparently!!

Excited!!

ooo carboot does sound good but we've only got a brand new tv and chinchillas for sale - i dont think they'd go at a carboot lol..... well done on doing so well though!

Brownsie, have a fab holiday and dont come back too tanned or we wont speak to you anymore!!!

It has just taken 1 hour of running around the garden in my dressing gown trying to catch the rabbit to put him back in his hutch bless him!!! hes getting good at dodging!!

Sorry to hear you're bleeding again Amy, I hope you get some respite from everything soon. Good news to hear about beanie's activity levels and heartbeat though!! I think I've felt my little one from the outside once or twice, but I had convinced myself it was too early. But you've cheered me up there now!

We too are missing floor in our downstairs loo, our new saniflo unit leaked. Grrr, and snap!

i did a thread in the forum meets bit about the baby show on the fri.. will bump it up.. didnt get much response xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->