****September Stars!!****

Aww I feel bad. He wants to come and I would love to him have with me. Are you all heading back the same day or staying over on the Friday night?

Will head back same day. Cant afford to stay over.

DH wont be very interested in all the baby stuff, he never is although he was going to come with me on the Sat. I just prefer to go on the least busy of the 3 days xxx

Ohhh booo we can't go on the Friday as we will be working and I can't take holiday as a temp so if we go it'll have to be Saturday :cry:

Thought I would upload my scan pics....

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/12weeksand5days.jpg
12 weeks and 5 days

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/IMG_1866.jpg
14 weeks and 6 days

Hope everyone is enjoying their easter break - I am dreading going back to work on tuesday !!! x

May I be added to the list? I'm having a baby girl on September 3rd. :D

Gorgeous pics Laura!

And congrats Angelztears.

Little A, did I read right that you want to find out the sex of your baby? I thought you were on team yellow? x

I do want to find out, but I only want to know if its a girl! If its a boy I can wait untill the birth! lol

We wont be finding out for sure anyway. Our hospital wont tell us and I wont pay for a private scan.

But regardless of sex this is a much a wanted baby and will be loved to death!!! lol

Oh yes I remember you saying. Well maybe it'll be obvious in the scan pics. If you want extra help you could upload them to the In Gender website. x

Yea at the 20 week scan we are going to ask for pics of the bits and try nd work it out from there, then ill submit it to for the BnB public opinion! lol

Morning ladies, just a quick question...
I feel what feels like kicks to the right of my tummy, but always in the same place. They don't feel like bubbles or anything, just prodding!!! This is my second and so I feel a bit dumb for asking! Can baby kick in the same place? I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and this has been happening for a few days. xx

Baby can hear you at this stage and may also prefer a certain spot in the womb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->