****September Stars!!****

morning ladies!! im terrible I really NEED up keep up with all of you! so much changing!

@teeny My kicks are usually all over the place! I am lying down at the mo and bub is really moving around! There is a place bub likes to be and it quite uncomfortable as its pretty close to my bladder! I dont mind as long as bub is alright:cloud9:

Good morning all, (just about morning)

Got splitting headache, and have done for a while, I think it is because I have a house full of children high on Easter eggs!!

Hello AngelzTears :hugs:

Well just trying to get to grips with things here, I have done the Birmingham baby show b4, ages ago, and i went with a friend and our babies, but it was pretty busy, (sat) and i think going pregnant is better, no buggy/pram/baby to negotiate round the day!
Hope everyone going has a great time!

Last boot sale i tried to do dh injured his back b4 we did it and it never healed, so everything went back up to the attic and i have a bulging attic, I think i will have to donate it to free cycle, I use the bags charity's leave to get rid of old clothing but the other stuff I really need to sort through, my pregnancy is an excuse not to clear it out really because dh can't help at all, so it gets left, the only stuff i will be going through is baby things!

Have you all joined as many baby clubs as you can? there are some freebies to be had! Sainsburys, Tesco and Boots are worth a look! Bounty if you have not already, I love all the little bits you get!
Not looked at Asda, they may do one! I know they do baby weeks where their baby stuff is on promotion, i expect it says more online about them!

Back soon,

Happy Monday! xx

oh and just a quickie is there anyone out there that is 17+ weeks and still not had any movement, am i normal?

I think its very normal not to feel movement that early when its your 1st hun xx

Hiya all!!

Well I am goosed!! We decided to take the kids out for the day on the train. OMG it was so tiring! The dogs need walking yet too! But we had a fab day and the kids loved it.

Some great news today too! Just before we went out, I did my usual ebay search for the replacement travel system I am after, and found one within 5 miles AND only 11 months old, don't know how it has escaped my radar so far! Anyway, I bid on it and then kept tabs on it via my phone whilst we were out, and I won it for £185 which is less than I had thought it would be! And no petrol money to fork out as it's really local!! Hopefully I will be able to collect it after walking the dogs and then I can set to washing the covers and stuff and get it stored away!! Woo hoo!! :)

I got my Jane Slalom Pro with matrix cup car set to replace my really old one!! The bonus is that I just called the guy to arrange collection and he is bringing it to me to save me lifting it!! How good is that? I am really really pleased. In fact I may even post pics ha ha. Can you tell I don't get out much!? x

Nice one Asher!

I wish she would properly kick me. I feel little bits but they can be few and far between. Some days nothing much at all. I can't wait for the proper kicks so OH can feel them. Carley, it's totally normal hun not to feel bubs until 22 weeks. :hugs:

Just wait til your belly is moving about all over hun :D its like an alien inside you..

Caitlyn bump

https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/amy_tea/th_Video-0003.jpg

7lb 2.. that was the day before i had her... dont believe em when they say movement slows down before labour :p

Hey gorgeous ladies xxxx

Hope we are all ok xxx I had a massive row with my sister this morning and its given me a bad head all day, to top it all I then hit my cheek bone on the car door!! Just gonna write today off me thinks!! I hate arguments but my sister and bro in law are always sniping at each other and rowing in front of the kids, this morning I just snapped. They just don't appreciate what they have, my bro in law works long days to give my sister a good life and still she is never happy. So I told her either sort it out or split up, the whole family have had enough! I have upset my Mum and that wasn't my intention. I guess it will all blow over!!!

Hope you have all had a good day!! I think bubba must like laying on a nerve as I get shooting pains right from my foo into my lower back, it only lasts a few seconds but I am stooped over with the pain!! Little bugger!!

Carly, I am 17 weeks on Wednesday and I've had the odd twinge but nothing I can definitively say is the baby. In fact, I've been getting a bit worried about it, especially as I don't have a doppler to check that everything is okay. According to my books it is quite normal not to feel anything until 20 weeks or so especially if it's your first. But, I know that isn't any consolation when other people are talking about kicks and movements and you feel left out. Hopefully it will happen for us soon x

Amy! That looks mental! Thanks for sharing :)

Becs :hugs: hun. Hope everything is all resolved soon :hugs:

Carley and MrsJ08, please don't panic. I am nearly three weeks further on and I only feel her every now and again. It's literally the last few days I think I might possibly have had a kick or two (still not certain it's not wind!) and some days I feel her a little then I don't feel her an entire day when she is busy growing. It's totally normal to not feel your first properly until after 20 weeks :hugs:

oh and just a quickie is there anyone out there that is 17+ weeks and still not had any movement, am i normal?

Me! I haven't FELT my baby move...but I know that it is because when I listened to the heartbeat at the Dr.s last week, we could hear the baby moving. So you are totally normal.

Afternoon ladies, I have just spent a lovely afternoon at the seaside in Folkstone with the boys and the dog!!! We all had a lovely time and I had the nicest double choc chip ice cream ever!!! :) Oh, and it was the dog's b'day today- she is 1 today!!!

We then took a trip to the in-laws who gave us a lovely 'baby's first years book' and the £260 we paid for our travel system....today was a very good day.

I have just popped the chicken in the oven for our roast dinner and i am really looking forward to stuffing, yorkshire puds, veg, parsnips and roast potatoes...Yum Yum Yum!!! I might even finish off my easter egg later!!!!

So, I have had a really lovely day and I am very happy. xx

Oh wow, thanks so much for posting your bump up Amy, it is amazing, I have had 4 and still it amazes me to see a moving bump!
You just see a bump and I don't think people realise just how wriggly they get, that is fab taking a video, I am so going to do that this time!
I remember how they are all different, dd used to push up into my hand if i rubbed, my other dd used to kick and seemed to get stroppy about it!
Mine never slowed b4 labour either, if anything seemed to know they were on there way!:hugs:

becs0375, one of those 'should have gone back to bed days' I get those!:dohh: I think we are so much less tolorant of everything when we are pregnant, plus smacking your face with the car door couldn't have helped! Hope your sister gets her act together! :hugs:

Asher, door to door service is really good, its nice when people are so thoughtful!! :hugs:

Carley, I was expecting to feel bubs much sooner because its my 5th baby but nothing that can't just be put down to wind! I can't remember b4 when it was i felt first movements, I think i have mistaken it b4, it will take you by surprise when you feel something! :hugs:

Teeny weeny, Happy birthday to the dog, and sounds like a brilliant day, we have had our roast, it was lovely, and although the oven has packed up it did cook the roast first!! And I watched the guy fix it last time so have already taken the broken piece out to replace tomorrow, saved myself the £50 i got charged for the guy to look at it, best not sound to pleased with myself til i get it working again!! x

23 days til 20 week scan and counting, can't wait, going to have a huge sort of my baby things once i have had the scan, b4 i get too big to get in the attic and get it down, there is a fine line between too early, I don't want to trip over the pram for weeks, I also get quite emotional when i see the baby car seat, something about it just says bringing baby home to me and I get all teary, i am such a wimp at the moment, I am crying at anything!!!:hugs:

Amy that video is mental! I was having a lovely day until I decided to try and get a nursing bra in my size. Now I feel like crying as no where does them.. I'm too small. Going to just get a standard non-wired job and then hope I grow by the time I need a nursing bra. Stupid shops. Stupid bras. Stupid boobs. Grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->