****September Stars!!****

Amy that video is mental! I was having a lovely day until I decided to try and get a nursing bra in my size. Now I feel like crying as no where does them.. I'm too small. Going to just get a standard non-wired job and then hope I grow by the time I need a nursing bra. Stupid shops. Stupid bras. Stupid boobs. Grr.

Your boobs will get bigger so perhaps wait a bit longer b4 ordering a nursing bra, I am usually an a, but at moment about a c and do grow even more!! (so does the rest of me so having cleavage kind of gets unnoticed!!)
Also have you tried figleaves.com I got a few nursing bras from there, may be worth a look, I gave up in mothercare and ended up online which i didn't want to do for bras, but they were great! xx

Fishy hun, I am sure you are gorgeous! Your puppies are only going to get bigger, and probably stay so after birth! Don't you worry missus :)

I had a low point today. I decided I was fed up of looking like a bear and decided to shave in the shower. I did most of it but I couldn't see the sides of my foof over my belly, so I had to ask OH for help! He took it very seriously and said it was weirdly sexy. I married a perv :rofl: - He said he will help everytime now :D

:sick: no way would i let my man anywhere near me with a razor.. no feckin way haha

I know it's :sick: - but I didn't want to have a half shaved foof if I have to get it out for the midwife. :rofl: I was a little bit afraid I would lose something crucial :rofl:

EDIT - Amy, I was going to text you earlier, but I have lost my fooking phone. It's somewhere in my house :dohh:

Thanks ladies. I've gone from a 34AA to a 36A which is rubbish. FX they grow more! x

Drazic how funny, you make me laugh with your "foof"!!! DH had to help with mine both of the last two times, and yep he liked it too. Weird these blokes!!

Well my pram arrived, and I love it! It's immaculate! I can't wait to do my first bit of baby washing even though it doesn't need it!!

Yay for the pram and yay for me not being some lonely weirdo in having hubby help! :rofl:

fishy...I was a 36B before I got preggers with my 1st and I grew to a DD and thats were they stayed untill last year when they went down to a D, they have gone up now with this pregnancy, back to a DD

lol katie! Find your phone i get lonely haha

im just listing some stuff on ebay trying to clear the spare room! Carley will have your stuff weighed out tonight... sending you a pic of the wall art xx

Haha Draic, I got Ian to help me!!!! I have been feeling like a hairy ape so finally got the razor out, it was new and now its blunt LMAO!!!!!!

I just wish I wasn't such a lazy moo, but I can't be fussed with it!!! I am keeping baby warm LMAO!!! Its own fuzzy blanket!!!!!

I can let it get so far then it has to get a good mow!!!!! I cannot go au naturelle!!!

rofl dont lett it grow too long you'll have to get scissors on it first :lol:

Oooh trimming is essential if it grows past fuzz into field!!

Amy - I have just been watching your video. That is completely crazy, I've never seen anything like it. I remember feeling my friends bump about two weeks before she was due and she told me to press down. The pressure was met with the clear outline of a little foot and toes pushing me back. That's about the freakiest bump moment I've had. It's so strange to think that I'll be experiencing that myself. I still can't get my head around the fact I'm pregnant. Sometimes when I go to Mothercare, I feel a bit guilty as if I've got no right to be there. Then I remember it's ok because I'm having my own baby. I don't think it's really going to hit me until I start feeling lot's of movement. Even when I look at my scan pictures it feels quite surreal, like they are not mine. I felt quite relaxed after my last scan but as it was 5 weeks ago now I am back into worry mode thinking that something might have gone wrong and I don't know. DH won't let me buy a Doppler because he thinks I'm too anxious as it is and it will only make me worse. I suspect he is right but I'd like the reassurance that all is ok.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter weekend? I have managed to eat two Lindt Gold Bunny's and 2 little Lindt eggs since yesterday morning. For good measure I have just polished off a bowl of Ben & Jerrys Caramel Chew Chew Ice Cream..... Feel like a total pig now. Lol! I've got 1 Gold Bunny left - I'll have to see how long I can make it last.....

x

yey to the easter eggs AND to all of the dirty hairy muff talk!!! Im managing on my own but asked the OH if he would help when i need it and he grimaced, i think after your lot enjoying themselves so much he would be ok with it now but just incase i did ask my best mate and she would do it if needs be!!!

thanks for all of the reassurance on the non moving baby, thankfully i do have a doppler so can listen every now and again, Mrs Jo8 come round and use mine ill pop the kettle on!!

Wow amy i didnt realise that was a video until now thats sooooo amazing what an active bump.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->