****September Stars!!****

:rofl: hairy Mary!!!

I have no choice but to leave mine well alone, allergic to everything, it is a very sensitive area for me! I can shave under arms, usually, sometimes the skin reacts but anywhere else is a no, no!!
Was waxed once and i blistered up like crazy, it was awful!!

I had a friend who said she could plait hers, now that must take some doing, and some growing!!! I am not at plaiting length by any means!!:haha:

I have no choice but to leave mine well alone, allergic to everything, it is a very sensitive area for me! I can shave under arms, usually, sometimes the skin reacts but anywhere else is a no, no!!

I had a friend who said she could plait hers, now that must take some doing, and some growing!!! I am not at plaiting length by any means!!:haha:

oh no thats just too much... what a mental picture!!!!

I know, she told me years ago so the fact i still remember now, perhaps it did scar me!!:haha:

I know, she told me years ago so the fact i still remember now, perhaps it did scar me!!:haha:

for life!!!

Morning ladies hope we are all okay this morning. I am out for a trip to the Trafford Centre with my mum and the kids for the day. I need patience in buckets which I haven't got!!

I am just finishing off reassembling the car seat and pram after I washed all the covers, it looks fab!

Have a good day everyone! :)

With all this talk of hairy mummas I will be off to shave my legs as I look like a wooly mammoth! It could take a while!!

I have just realised I'm 19 weeks today!!! I'm just thinking this time next week I'll be halfway there...a bit scary really!!

Only 2 weeks and 2 days until I get to see my little man again..and get the gender checked as my OH is worried they got it wrong....I was sleep talking the other night....
* Apparantly I woke up in the middle of the night smiling, OH asked why I was so happy....my reply was "We're having a baby and it's a girl!", he was like NO...it's a boy. I said " NO its a girl (very seriously)" and went back to sleep with a smile on my face!!!!

He has now asked me if they ever get it wrong!! We won't tell the sonographer the sex and see if she says the same thing. I'll be buggered if he's not a boy!!! :haha:

I'm going to try and rid myself of these disgusting hairy legs and take my son out to play. Hope you all have a good day ladies. xx

Haha, you've terrified your husband with that dream Teeny Weeny!
my oh is worried that they got the gender wrong with our baby too, so we're going to do the same thing and keep quiet about having a gender scan at the next nhs one.
I'm also obsessively looking at the "toilet shot" from our last scan hours a day trying to make out if there's any boy bits there or not :D

Happy 19 weeks!

Morning ladies - wow!!! It's just taken me FOREVER to catch up and add you all on F/book - hopefully i've got everyone now and haven't sent requests out to a zillion randomers...

Congratulations on all the gender news since I last read - yey! Team pink is def looking strong.

19 weeks already ladies - that's fab. I've got my 20 week scan on 26th - only 20 days to go :)

So glad to hear most of you have had a good easter; mine has been a mixed bag. I tried to come off my antidepressants and... well... let's just say that it didn't work very well. I was fine for the first few days and then I crashed and spent most of Sunday crying and saying that I didn't want the baby or OH. I felt exactly the same when I had post-natal depression with Emma 4 years ago, and haven't felt like it since. It was so strange - to go from being 'normal' and so, so happy about bubs to being so low. I want this baby more than anything; it wasn't great. I took my tablets again straight away sunday and yesterday I went to the coast, had a great day, and was completely fine again. I'm going to tell my consultant about it, not sure what I can do now.

Amy - so sorry to hear about your bleeding again - Fx it's nothing to worry about. Are you on your antibiotics now? I'm on them at the moment for a UTI - great stuff.

xXx

Just popping in to say hello,

Asher, with you on needing buckets of patients, I find my mil is driving me a little bonkers right now, she is a bit deaf and i am either repeating myself constantly or she just says yes when I know she hasn't a clue what i am talking about! The kids think its funny!

Teeny Weeny, funny how dreams are, i always dream the opposite of what i have, I dreamt years ago I had a girl and had a boy, but the dream came true years later, the actual same thing happened that had happened in the dream, spooky!
Good luck in getting your extra winter insulation off your legs, you may be a bit cold for a few days!!
Happy 19 weeks xx

Carley Happy 17 weeks xx

22 days til 20 week scan and counting!

Have a great day everyone, off to try and get the part for the broken cooker today, hoping i can get the new bit back in without blowing up the cooker!

:hugs:

I dream almost every night that I'm carrying a daughter. Its just wishful thinking from me at this stage cause i dont know either way!

Yep on antibiotics...the joys LOL

Got my scan 2 weeks today!

Its soon coming round, i'm really looking forward to seeing my boy again! And seeing the consultant for what i hope will be a reassuring chat!

How is everyone today? xx

go on girls.... Ask me anything https://formspring.me/AuroraLucky13

have a go :)

Gosh! I still can't believe most of you ladies know the gender already! I can't wait for my 20 week scan!! 10 days and counting! I booked it over a month ago so it feels like I have been waiting for ages!!

I have had a dream that we were having a little girl...but since getting pregnant, DH and I keep refering to Bean as "he". so who knows!??

Anyway, like most people I'm sad to go back to work today...why can't every week have a long weekend!? I wish!

Take Care ladies!

Oh...by the way...for those of you who aren't on Facebook....you'll be happy to know that I have finally caved and rented a doppler! I never thought I would...but this one is $29.99CAD per month so not bad at all...I'm supposed to get it this week!! Now I better not have troublr finding Beans' hb or else I'll panic!

xo

I just asked a very boring question LittleA.

Well not much going on here. Sickness gone. UTI gone (I hope!) 7 days until 20 weeks scan and hoping baby cooperates and shows us their bits!

I did the wedding ring on thread test and it was boy everytime...I am still going with girl but then I have never been good at guessing genders lol

Better head off and watch some tv...:haha:

Emma.xx

Hey MamaBird...just wondering where in Ontario you are? Not many of us 'Canucks' on this board. I'm in Toronto.:flower:

I was also going to rent a doppler but they didn't have any on hand at the time. Being impatient I decided to purchase a HiBebe Doppler online from the States. I figure I can use it for the rest of my pregnancy and then sell it on Craigslist to recoup some of the cost.:thumbup:

Hey MamaBird...just wondering where in Ontario you are? Not many of us 'Canucks' on this board. I'm in Toronto.:flower:

I was also going to rent a doppler but they didn't have any on hand at the time. Being impatient I decided to purchase a HiBebe Doppler online from the States. I figure I can use it for the rest of my pregnancy and then sell it on Craigslist to recoup some of the cost.:thumbup:

Wow!! A fellow Canadian! You're right...we are few and far between! I live about 4 hours north of Toronto in a city called North Bay. Ever heard of it?

Optical - tell me to mind my own business if you like, I won't be offended. But. is the doctor not managing you coming off your tablets? In my experience you need to be essentially weaned off them over a period of weeks (in the same way they take a week or two to work properly). If you stop taking them abruptly they tend to cause a crash because your chemical levels drop far too dramatically. Have you had any complimentary therapy such as counselling or CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)? I appreciate that access to resources varies dramatically around the country but you can always contact MIND for advice if you are concerned about being on tablets while pregnant. Take care of yourself and PM me if you ever want to talk x

Opticillus, good luck hun. Mrsj08 is right, I am surprised they are not doing it progressively too. I have been reffered to a pregnancy psychiatrist. Might be an idea if things are getting on top of you? :hugs:

Teeny Weeny, we are due the same day. Why have I not noticed that until now?! :)

I found out why the baby was really quiet on the doppler, I haven't grown, the baby isn't hiding - it needed new batteries. :rofl: - all that bloody stress! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->