****September Stars!!****

Wow, some catching up to do for me this morning!!

Good luck for your scan today Ann! I think girl fishy! Will be thinking of you this afternoon!

Great pics Bekklez! I can see a difference too!

Lots of exciting stuff going on! So many scans coming up now!! Mine is 3 weeks today, and to say I am wishing the days away is an understatement!

Well, after so many manic days, I am having a not so mad day today. The boys are just in joggers and hoodies. I am going to do a bit of cleaning, go shopping and then this afternoon do some baking! A dog walk later and then that will be me done! I just hope the kids don't fight quite so much today! :growlmad:

my sister is home from uni this week for a visit so we are going shopping with mum. A nice girly day!! Im looking forward to it!

Fishy...I think boy! good luck...looking forward to the pics!!

Morning all,

Chilled out day today, well that is the plan anyway!

It seems midwives just don't listen then! Mine looked like she was listening and making notes but perhaps she was just playing noughts and crosses with herself!! Honestly the stuff she messed up was mad, I looked through with dh, we had a chuckle over the mistakes!

F&C good luck today, still sticking to the boy bump, looking forward to pics, can't wait for mine, 21 days and counting!!

Bekklez, Lovely bump, you are a very similar shape to me! Defo see the difference xx

Hello and welcome to Jessmckeiver, it will keep you busy keeping up here! xx

Jellycat, love that you checked your height, I mean that was quite a difference, like you say perhaps its more fun to make it all up!xx

Amy, know the feeling, I am either dry or spotty, I am usually neither!xx

Choc, hope your feeling better soon, remember having flu with one of mine at 6 months pregnant, all i could have was paracetamol and honey and lemon, i thought i would cough and the baby would pop out, it is horrible straining all your muscles :-( hope the docs can do something xx

Asher, wishing you non squabbling kids today xx

LittleAurora, Enjoy your girly day xx

Off to see if i can add Teeny Weeny to my fb and go from there! I have some ladies from my old forum when i had dd, we have seen our bumps, then babies and now they are all over 2!

Got a poorly girl today, my 7yr old dd, she has tummy ache, so just not feeding her!! Hoping the others keep away from her or we will all get it!

Have a great day everyone :hugs:

I found teeny weeny on FB but now I'm losing track of who I'm friends with and who I'm yet to find!! Babythinkpink what's your name on FB?

I am having a small break between changing beds, vacumming and ironing. Might clean some windows too. Boys playing nicely for now!

Oooooo I find out the same day as you Asher !! I wasn't booked until the 5th (But I would be nearly 22w by then !) so phoned them yesterday and had it moved forward a week :winkwink:

Yay! It's not too long away now is it Laura? I keep thinking to myself 18 weeks on Saturday, which means everyday after that I will be less than a fortnight away from 20 weeks! How sad! x

Asher, I pm'd you! I found Teeny Weeny too!

Still in much the same position i was earlier! Kids being quite good, one too poorly to move, one glued to cbeebies and one nagging for food, so had better move from my comfy spot!!

My scan was moved too, i was due to be seen in May and i would have been 20 weeks but because i couldn't make the late appointment (school run) they moved it forward a week, yay, which means April not May!! They said it was really busy, apparantly September is usually a busy month, it took us 9 months to get our bfp, I would have had any month!!

Really should go, my ds is now eating easter eggs, and seeing as he has decided not to take his medication today (adhd meds) he will be high enough without a sugar rush as well!!:haha:

Will keep an eye on fb!

xx

Thanks Asher and Babythinkpink :D

Good luck at your scan today fish&chips!

I was just wondering, could you set my gender back to noting fish&chips, i think they might have got babies gender wrong at the 16 week gender scan. The more I think about what she said and it took her so long to "figure" it out, and the legs were crossed. She didnt seem overly confident about the gender either. She only said "i think its girl, from the few quick glimpses that ive seen"
The more I look at my toilet shots from the scan the more i think it could still go either way. So I'm going to wait for a second opinion at my 20 week scan! my first preference was a boy, but i really do hope she's a girl now, kind of got excited about having a she :cry:

here's a thread i posted with some toilet shots i had, i dont think they look particularly girly but hey, im not an ultrasound expert.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-all-gender-scan-experts-wrong-gender.html

Yay! It's not too long away now is it Laura? I keep thinking to myself 18 weeks on Saturday, which means everyday after that I will be less than a fortnight away from 20 weeks! How sad! x

Crikey - I am 18 weeks tomorrow !! Just 2 days ahead of you Asher. Thats quite a scary thought that were so close to the halfway mark. Since I found out I was expecting the days and weeks seem to have flown by !! :happydance:

Hi to you ladies that have found me on FB, I really need to remember real names to put to bnb names and this may prove difficult with my baby brain at the mo, so I will apologise in advance!!!

Bekklez, I saw your post about wrong gender and I hope she does turn out to be a girl...I am no expert, but there did seem to be something there (but girls can look like boys for a while with swollen genitalia). At my 20 week scan I'm not going to mention gender so that I can be 100% sure he is a boy.. At first I would have loved a girl, but now he is my little man...I'd be upset if they changed their mind on gender!!!

I am off to visit my mother in a bit and pick up my mobile phone from my sisters....hopefully they haven't looked through it!!! lol xx

good luck to everyone having scans today!! xxx

F&C i think your having a boy. Only an hour till your appointment how exciting!

I'm 15 weeks today! Yay only 10 days till we found out the gender too!

Hi ladies

Good luck to those having scans today!

I had a bit of a weird moment yesterday - my husband tutor's a little polish boy that lives across the road from us. The little boy (who's 9) is quite attached to my husband, they play computer games together sometimes and he comes over to keep my SD company when she is here. Yesterday afternoon he knocked on the door with two baby t-shirts and a babygro for the baby. I think he had bought them with his pocket money from a car boot sale. How sweet is that???? Anyway it felt a bit strange because the clothes were blue and for a little boy. When he was here the other day he was studying my scan pictures intently and he decided it is a boy (there is no way he can know that because the scans are from 13 weeks and there isn't a clear shot of that area) I think it's probably just wishful thinking because he wants it to be a boy but it was quite crazy (in a nice way) to receive some gender specific clothing when we haven't got a clue what the sex of the baby is! My Mum keeps referring to the baby as a boy too, and so does my Nan. My gut feeling was that it was a boy right from the beginning but the past couple of weeks I've changed my mind and think it's a girl, as does my husband. We have been firmly in camp yellow with no intention of finding out the sex, but now that some people have such a strong opinions on the matter; I'm feeling more tempted to find out at my next scan (although we wouldn't tell anyone if we did) Lol!

Ive been for a massive walk and im knackered now!

Cant believe we're getting 18/19 weeks now!

Hi girls, thought it was about time I said hello! I'm due 23rd Sept (my ticker is one day out, I need to get it updated!).

Hope you are all well xx

HAPPY 17 WEEKS to emzdreamgirl, Moomad,stmw ,MrsJ08!!!!:happydance:
Wow...can't believe we are 17 weeks today...time sure is flying by!

Good luck at your scan today Ann! I'm not good at this guessing...but I will say Team BLUE! :hugs:

Hey ladies!!!

Hope F&C's scan goes well!! Looking forward to finding out!! Mine is 3 weeks today!! Can't wait!!
I can't believe I am 18 weeks today!!! Eeeeeek where is the time going??!!!!

Just waiting in the afternoon for the heating engineer to come out and sort my hot water out!! So catching up on some sky+!!!

Will catch up properly and post pics in a minute but..... IT'S A BOY!

ANN!!!! Another Blue Bump!!! Congrats!! YAY!!!! xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->