****September Stars!!****

lol...i hate when they kick your cervix its soo flipping strange!!

How do you feel now you know you are having a son?

I feel a bit strange tbh. I actually thought deep down that it would be a girl and I only really know how to look after girls. I also could only think of girl names. I feel sad for my MIL as she now has 2 boys and 2 grandsons so I would have liked her to have had a little girl in the family.

Having said all this I'm glad that our surname will get continued, that our 2nd baby when the time comes, will have a big brother and that my Dad has another boy in the family (I come from a family of girls).

I guess I've just got to get my head round it. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy, just a bit shocked. x

whats the difference between ligament pain and 'round' ligament pain? :s

I have NO idea, I have been having achey pains quite low down in my groin I wonder if thats what the ligament pain is? I always get the hip pain thats pretty painful.

I know what you mean fishy. but once he is here you will forget all about that!!

I have NO idea, I have been having achey pains quite low down in my groin I wonder if thats what the ligament pain is? I always get the hip pain thats pretty painful.

I think its all the same, just some call it ligament, some call it round ligament? Just a guess?

My scan is ion 28th April also, it my ds's 10th Birthday too that day! :happydance:

:happydance: I was right!!!! I've been right twice...if only I was so good at guessing my own gender finding out I was on team blue wouldn't have been such a shock!!!!
The pics are lovely F&C...can't wait to see my little man again...15 days!!!!

xx

lol...i hate when they kick your cervix its soo flipping strange!!

How do you feel now you know you are having a son?

I feel a bit strange tbh. I actually thought deep down that it would be a girl and I only really know how to look after girls. I also could only think of girl names. I feel sad for my MIL as she now has 2 boys and 2 grandsons so I would have liked her to have had a little girl in the family.

Having said all this I'm glad that our surname will get continued, that our 2nd baby when the time comes, will have a big brother and that my Dad has another boy in the family (I come from a family of girls).

I guess I've just got to get my head round it. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy, just a bit shocked. x

Its good you have time to get your head round it, and it helps you bond also, my first 2 were both boys and i didn't know with either one what i was having, not through choice but because the hospital policy was not to tell you, when i gave birth it was such a shock, both times, I don't know what i expected really but 'baby' is shock enough, but finding out the sex the same time was almost overwhelming for me personally!!
The next 2 were girls, and i knew both times, although i was still checking when they were born!!:haha:

Boys are lovely...your son, that is lovely!!:hugs:

Thanks ladies. My sister told me it took her a couple of days to get her head round the idea when she had a boy. Not sure why it's such a shock but I'm still incredibly happy! I've just told the dh that as he's more experienced with boy bits that he will have to clean his nappy all the time! lol

Does your pain go away? I had pain for a couple of hours and then it went away for a few days...then came back...now its gone again? Anyone?

I get the groin pain every night time or when I use my leg to push something.

i have quite an embarrasing if not gross question to ask... but i need to know if this is normal or not :S

When you are going to a number 2... if you strain at all does it feel like your vahoohar is swollen??

If i strain too much it feels like my foo is stretching too and i had to have a feel once at the neck of my hoohar and its buldgy, its not my cervix thats a little higher but is this normal or should i mention it to my midwife? I mean ive had checks down there beofre and no one ever said anything ive never seen another minnie before so i dunno what its supposed to look like!

Hello ladies,

Nice to hear your on team blue F&C, not so nice hearing about everyones foof shaving!

I had my consultant appointment yesterday and because of the pregnancy giving me high blood pressure early on I am high rish for preeclampsia. I need a special scan on the 15th to see if it looks like it is starting and have my BP and urine checked twice a week and wrote in my pregnancy notes. So it all looks a little grim here but just need to make it to 24 weeks an then take each day as it comes.

i have quite an embarrasing if not gross question to ask... but i need to know if this is normal or not :S

When you are going to a number 2... if you strain at all does it feel like your vahoohar is swollen??

If i strain too much it feels like my foo is stretching too and i had to have a feel once at the neck of my hoohar and its buldgy, its not my cervix thats a little higher but is this normal or should i mention it to my midwife? I mean ive had checks down there beofre and no one ever said anything ive never seen another minnie before so i dunno what its supposed to look like!

Amy this happens to me too- glad it's not just me! lol I'd guess it's probably normal then if it happens to both of us! x

Whoop!! Congrats on the blue bump Fishy!! I had a feeling you'd be having a boy :blue::blue::blue:

I have my 20 week scan on Monday and I so hope they confirm it's a girl! Of course I wouldn't mind if it was a boy but I've kind of got used to it being a girl now!! xx

Hey Ladies!

Its been a while since I last posted!

Hey to all the new stars and another blue bunder for you fishy fantastic!

Well nothing much happening here. I have my scan on Tuesday so only 5 days to go...and unfortunately I am starting to worry again:dohh: Obviously I worry about all being well but I am also worried that we will get a horrible sonographer (very common in our scan dept:cry:) and they will be rude and of course baby wont show us their bits and we wont find out.:cry: Gosh I am so silly but we really want to know. Hubby said we can get a mini 3d scan and also to be sure of the gender if I want but I just dunno:shrug:

Also my mum has spent the day with us. We took a trip to B&Q (yes ladies dont get too jealous!) and I spent way too much on stuff to make my tortoise enclosure but it was OAP day so I did get a discount. Then we hit the garden a bit pruning back dead bushes and putting oil onto the patio furniture since its been a lovely day (not had one in ages) but now I am so sore but hubby is going to give me a back rub later...although he miraculously switched the TV on and there is football on.....devious monkey he is!

I have a really bad craving for diet coke (I have caffeine free stuff) and fizzy cola bottles or cola lances/laces....cant get enough!!

Emma.xx

Cafferine, FX all will be ok at the scan. I don't know much about the condition but FX you wont have it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->