****September Stars!!****

Yay a boy Fish and Chips! Brilliant news!! x

Welcome jessmckeiver and BumbleBump!

Lovely pics Bekklez! I can definitely see a big difference. Yey to the bump!

Teeny.. thanks for adding me on FB! Yey to our blue bumps.

So here is our little son!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3948cropped.jpg
https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3950cropped-1.jpg

The lady said my placenta is lying a little low. She said it's nothing to worry about as it's probably rise as it grows but I have to have another scan at 32 weeks.. what a shame! lol

Thanks for all your well wishes.. and I'm impressed with the guessing. Most people guessed correctly! x

Congratulations on your boy Fish&Chips :) xxx

MrsJ08 your story really made me smile, that polish boy sounds lovely , saving up his pocket money bless him :)

Well done on your boy fish and chips, the scan pic is lovely and clear, and i was right!!:haha:

Will have to have another look at mine see if i am so accurate with it!!

Welcome BumbleBump xx

Sorry missed a load but will be back later, just wanted to say congrats to F&C for her blue bundle!! :hugs:

Its so nice that people are getting to the half way point!! Its going fast!!

Congrats Ann! Another bundle for TEAM BLUE! And you got some great pics! They are so cute! :hugs: I hope we can get some good pics our little peanut...but that is still 4 weeks away! :dohh: Ah well...what's 4 more weeks!:wacko:

Gosh, have any of you girls had round ligament pains yet? I think I had them today and I was doubled over. Felt like someone was trying to cut me in half. Made me :cry: as I thought something was wrong. Wish they would go away :(

Gosh, have any of you girls had round ligament pains yet? I think I had them today and I was doubled over. Felt like someone was trying to cut me in half. Made me :cry: as I thought something was wrong. Wish they would go away :(

Yep! It blimen hurts doesn't it? My ligament pains are normally in-between my legs but last night it was in my abdomen. Almost like a bad stitch.

Ooohh.. I've been meaning to say to all you ladies that haven't felt their bean yet. As you may know, I started feeling little Fishy quite early on and today I found out that my placenta is on the front wall of my uterus. Also it's quite low down. I'm guessing that's why I can feel him kick quite easily. xxx

altho fishy I have heard that if your placenta is on the front its harder to feel your baby. but then if yours is low down! so who knows!! LOL

Oh! Shows what I know lol!! I just assumed that as the baby is right by the front of my belly there is less in the way. Umm.. not sure then. Maybe, as you say, it's because he's low down. Apparently my placenta is touching my cervix at the moment so that does explain why I could feel him kick that! x

lol...i hate when they kick your cervix its soo flipping strange!!

How do you feel now you know you are having a son?

Fish and Chips congratulations!!!!! happy for you a little Boy!:happydance: The pics are so detailled and really clear!

my scan is 28th April so far away!!!!

whats the difference between ligament pain and 'round' ligament pain? :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back