****September Stars!!****

Oh I forgot to ask if anyone want to try and guess the flavour of my baby?
Thats if baby will show us their bits on Tuesday.

I have no bump pics:nope:

BUT.

I have craved so far:

Crisps, cheese, milk, big macs, diet coke. Fizzy cola bottles and turkey and cheese rolls.

My friends say I am carrying to the front (I dont really know what that means:blush:)

But any guesses are welcome.

Emma.xx

honestly im crap with things like this but i say girl (pure guess)

Boy, but i'm always wrong!

I have had a busy weekend we had my partner's nephew Joel yesterday (love that name for a boy shame it is taken!) and we went to Willen Lake to feed the ducks and go to the park and to the kids fair. Unfortunately it was abit short lived because my OH said he had lost his keys and we went in a panic frantically looking round only to find he had left them in the ignition! Men. Anyway panic over and we went to his aunts house and spent the afternoon in the garden and today we went to the cinema to see Alice in Wonderland and then had an all you can eat tapas, so lovely weekend quite sun burnt though.

Haven't felt the baby much past few days but it has started kicking and wiggling this evening. Have my special doppler scan on Thursday but my BP was 128/83 on Thursday so has gone down alot from 144/97, great news.

Hope everyone is well.

how do u get the september stars in ur signature?? I really want it :D

Hi hun, sorry I put the instructions in on the 1st tri forum but should have put it on this one too..

Full Size:

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/sepstarsGIF.gif[/IMG ]

Mini Version:

[IMG]https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/septstars.jpg[/IMG ]

I don't envy you Emma, I don't think I could sleep with all that strapped to me. How come you've volunteered? I think you're carrying another boy as you're craving similar things to me and my bump is all out front. Having said that I don't believe in all that so who knows. lol x

:hi: to everyone else x

Because I have a high BMI and am obese with my last pregnancy I just qualified to take part in a research programme for Tommys at my local hospital. Its basically looking at the health of mum and baby during and after pregnancy when you have a high BMI.

They really just take alot of blood and urine regularly from you, every clinic you speak to a mw, doc and dietician. I also see athe diabetes doc too. You get regular scans later on and they scan your placenta too to measure the blood flow. I also donate my placenta and if I have a section part of my muscle too their research. I just called them back up when I got pregnant again and got back on it as they were just fantastic last time!

There is always people doing research studies looking for pregnant fat women like me to take part so they can compair their results to "normal" pregnant ladies:haha:

I was just lucky I had gestational diabetes last pregnancy as there is a study where you attend for 8 hours and get hooked upto a drip in each arm then they take a piece of fat tissue from your stomache....eerr no thanks!!!

I figure the only way forward is to research so may as well do my bit.:shrug:

I now have no clue what flavour am cooking, OH recons boy, I thought girl but now my mind is just blank for the last few days not that I care in the slightest what we have....its just fun guessing!

Right off to bed.

NIGHT!

Emma.xx

Emma, I have a massive boy feeling for you but not based on your cravings etc, just from the feeling I get from looking at your name/picture etc!I have 'ideas' about everyone else from this too....

Mind you, I used to watch the weakest link and always got 'feelings' of how much was in their box judging by the colour top they had on!! Don't think there's much logic to it!

Hi Ladies!

Happy to hear most of you had a great weekend! I had a lovely weekend as well...mind you I wish it was longer!

So excited there are more scan pictures coming up!!! We have our 20 week scan in 5 days. I have even started a "blue or pink bump" poll on my journal so people can vote!!! So far 4 people think girl and 2 people think boy! We shall see!!

xo

Mamabird, I want a longer weekend, too!
I had a very productive and enjoyable day with my toddler. Lots of puttering around the house getting all those niggling little chores that have been on my to-do list for weeks all checked off. And Simon trotted at my heels, "helping". One of his favourite playthings is our vacuum cleaner. He loves vacuuming and actually does a half-decent job with some direction. Is it very terrible that my 15-month old does house chores? :blush:

Bekkliez - my husband will only watch Jane Austen movies under great duress. And even then, he usually watches politely for a few minutes before he wanders out of the room to go poke himself in the eye with a fork. We've watched a few together, but those were pretty exceptional circumstances.

Two weeks tomorrow until my scan! :happydance:

Hey girlies, sorry ive been a bit awol over the weekend, had a lovely time keeping busy and doing stuff with friends and my gorgeous girl of course.

Bled a bit on sat night/sun morning very random, there is no pattern to it at all. I am looking forward to my scan a week tomorro and to seeing the consultant for advice :)

How is everyone? xx

Good morning all,

There were some lovely weekends had here! It seemed gardening figured in lots of them!
The only time i was in the garden was to hang out the washing! We only have a little garden but we have a huge park behind us so don't really need the garden!
There is ground all around us so we just open the back gate if we have a bbq and the children have all the space they need!
We did buy burgers so perhaps today!!

I couldn't get the ticker working, not sure i am doing it right f&c? Being a bit useless at these things, i was pleased i managed the tickers i had!!

Emma going by your info I would say boy, i craved dairy with boys, and chips with the boys!
With the girls it was sweet stuff, and cream cakes!!
The cola bottles are a bit of a red herring i think, they are more girl cravings!!
I carried my girls everywhere, I was big with my dd, i saw some video of me at 8 months pregnant and i couldn't believe it!!

I am being nagged and nagged and nagged for the lap top by my son who wants to play games on it, my bloomin laptop, and he has not stopped nagging since i turned it on, we say to our kids nagging won't make any difference but i can't stand being nagged at, and my kids are the experts!!
So i am going now, cut short by a 9 yr old!!

Ah well, wait til he see's my next stop is facebook!!!

Have a great day everyone,

:hugs:
Clare xx

I feel very uptight today. :nope: It might be because the dog is poorly and so I had to sit in the vets for an hour very early this morning. It also doesn't help that OH and I manange to argue over her a lot, as she drives me insane sometimes and that causes arguements. We were having a lovely weekend until the cross words over the dog again. So fed up with it. :cry:

We have to sell our flat to rent a bigger house and so I am trying to sort it out before thursday when the estate agent comes, so that is another stress. I also have uni work to complete and obviously my little one is a home and i don't want him stuck in the house all day, so lots and lots to do.
I feel so hormonal and very very grumpy....I have also been told "just because you're pregnant doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want"....I do know this, but a little understanding would go a long way sometimes! Men have no idea sometimes!!!

On a better note, my scan is only 10 days away and I really cannot wait!
I hope I cheer up soon and I hope all of you ladies are feeling better than me today!! xx

Good luck to all of you with scans today or this coming week. :hugs: xx

How are we all today??

I am good today, the sun is shining and I am looking after my nephew!! Ian is back to work this afternoon after a week off, then we are off to the cinema to take my nephew to see Nanny McPhee!!! Think we are going to head off to the park in a bit and take a foot ball with the dog!!!

Had loads of movement last night and this morning, bubba is a right lil wriggler!!!

its so lovely and suny here!! and only 9 days untill our next scan!! im so excited!!

glad everyone is ok... teeny dont worry chick blokes can be a nightmare sometimes, luckily i am blessed with mine... he's a proper strorm trooper!!

whos due for scans today?

and YEY ive moved to the middle ticker box.... so exciting.. 18 weeks tomorrow!!

Sorry! i just really have to post now to see my tickers moved up :D

congrats Carley!

babythinkpink, I was being dense and forgot to tell you to take out the space before the last ']'!!! Sorry hun!!

Teeny, your dog situation reminds me of the film Marley and Me. Have you seen it? Hope you and your oh are back on good terms tonight.

Becs, enjoy Nanny McPhee!

How'd the scan go Emzy??!!!! xx

Hey girls,

Just dropping by with some love. Work is exausting at the moment, but at least I am getting tonnes of exercise! I am going to sit here and mong now! :hugs:

Evening all! Just a quick stop by for me tonight. Being back at work today has seen me off, and I am ready for my tea and then bed! Hoping everyone's okay tonight, loving all the updates of upcoming scans and wriggly bubbas!!

Hope Emzy got on okay at scan.

See you all tomorrow!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"