****September Stars!!****

I'm quite used to moving at stressful times. we moved into our first quarter a week before our wedding and that was from lossiemouth to marham so quite a long distance. Then we moved from marham to coningsby when i was 21 weeks pregnant lol

gosh I don't envy those of you who have ato move around a lot!
moving with just me and my husband was stressful enough lol!

I love moving, we have moved 3 times in 5 years! I get itchy feet if I stay in one place too long!!

Sure do Louise!! One good thing about the REME being attached, you move every 2-3 years!!!

good job you like moving then lol!
It takes me that long to get settled into a place and make it feel properly like home! We've been in our home a year and we haven't finished unpacking yet :rofl:

me and my OH moved 2 weeks ago - im 18 weeks pregnant now - it wasnt too stressful - the only part that was, was being told not to do anything!! xxx

I hate moving and you may know my home goes up for sale tomorrow. I guess it wil take a while to sell, so I have a few more months here yet. We have only lived here a year, but we need an extra bedroom now. I really don't like the idea of people viewing my home, but I will have to get used to it I guess. At least if I'm still pregnant I can't help with the boxes!!! lol xx

Oooooooh i love moving its so nice to have a massive clear out :lol: I wish this house felt like new again it was nice when there wasnt cluter

well i decided to clear out some clothes instead so i was still doing something useful for moving so i've got 3 bags for charity and 2 bags for the bin plus a suitcase packed full of stuff that wont fit me for ages now anyway so hubby is very happy because my wardrobe is now almost empty although he hasnt realised i've cleared it ready to buy more haha!

I am a non mover too, I seem to accumulate so much crap in one place, the thought of clearing it up appeals to me but I just can't be arsed!! :dohh:
My last 2 moves i have done on my own though so I suppose that doesn't help, the first was from a house we renovated and just had it looking perfect, blood, sweat and tears went into that house, I had 2 babies whilst there, and then it went all down the pan with the divorce, so I moved myself and 3 kids out on my own, with most of my stuff thrown at me and broken by a grumpy, x husband!!
The next move after that one was into my bf's house and he was working so i did it on my own, and i had gathered so much in 18 months it was a nightmare! I still have my last house packed up in its entirety and shoved up in the attic!
So I suppose moving holds no joy for me really, and now bf is my dh and since he suffered a back injury I would be moving stuff alone again, sends shivers through me!!:nope:

Been out all day, my hips are aching now, I get syatica (spelling??!) in pregnancy, and can't lay on one side any length of time, it really hurts, and now it is hurting because i have been walking, I hope its nothing else, but its pretty early on to be nearly unbearable!

Hoping everyone is well today, it seemed to be cold where we were today, staying in tomorrow!!

Sorry to hear your sickness is back Louise, you have my total sympathy, its vile, and i seem to get it all through! Yuck!

Huge :hugs: sorry just a quick hello from me today, tired and cold, and hungry!! :hugs: xx

hi ladies just to report my scan went well :) baby is fine but i got no pics because machine was broke :(, i have some from 18 weeks ill get them on wen i get a min , good luck every1 else who has still to get 1 xxxxx

Glad your scan went well! x

aw sorry your morning sickness is back louise, but yay for a wriggly baby!

does anyone know if they have an anterior placenta?? both me and my midwife think I do because when you put the doppler on you hear a alot of placenta noises very loud! i know it doesn't really make a lot of difference, but would it affect when I'll feel baby move?

Hi hun, I do. I heard it means you feel the baby move later in pregnancy but for me I felt him pretty earlier. That might be cause he's quite low down though. x

Hi girls.
I am sooooo impatient for my 20 week scan!
Really want to know that everything is ok and whether we're on team blue or pink.
Anyone else having a scan on the 27th april or around then? Want to go through the 2 week wait together xx

Mine is the 22nd...only 8 days and counting!! I haven't seen him for 4 weeks and it feels like a lifetime! xx Oh, and it's not until 3.20pm- how can I wait all day?? x

Hi girls.
I am sooooo impatient for my 20 week scan!
Really want to know that everything is ok and whether we're on team blue or pink.
Anyone else having a scan on the 27th april or around then? Want to go through the 2 week wait together xx

There are loads of us here with scan on 28th, one other I know of on 27th!

Can't wait!!!

Saw some lovely baby stuff today, was looking at pink and blue to see if i was getting any feelings for one or the other!! But no!:hugs:

All I keep looking at is girly stuff!!!!! Maybe its a sign??!!!

Hi ladies!

I know I'm not a star anymore since my date got pushed back but I just wanted to check in and say I hope you're all well etc

Hugs a plenty xx

I have an anteria placenta too :) Had it with my last baby also!! First time felt kicks at 19 weeks and this time one or two before but really about 20 weeks :)

I have my scan tomorrow :happydance:

Kittyventura i'm due in August but stay here anyhooo :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"