****September Stars!!****

18 WEEKS TODAY! WOO HOO! :happydance:

And a celebratory bump pic! I went back to work this week after a week off for spring break...and everyone keeps telling me how much I've popped in only a week...so I thought I'd share!

:hugs: Laura

Spring2010010.jpg

Evening all! Just got back from watching how to train your dragon in 3D... highly recommended!!

My 20 week scan is on the 28th at 3.45pm... tooooooooooo far away! SO we're going on friday to find out, just because we are far too impatient!! and that's at 10.15am so won't have the whole day to hang on waiting!

Bedtime for me now, can't keep eyes open.. nighty night! x

Just popping in for a quick hello!
My scan is 7:45 am on the 26th. I'm very excited! :)

20 weeks today, 20 weeks today, she's got the key to the door, never been 20 weeks before... laa la la la

Congrats on your 20 weeks Ann!!!! Halfway there!

yay for 20 weeks!! how exciting is it!! lol

(I cant wait untill tomorrow! )

Happy 20 weeks Fish & Chips, and for you Little A for tomorrow!

The estate agent is on his way, to take his pics and get our home on the market. :-(
I am taking my son and my nephew to a play park later so they'll be having fun and I can have a few minutes peace!!!!

Only 7 days until my scan...Woo Hoo...nearly there! x
Hope all you ladies are well. x

Hello everyone!!!!

Husband has gone up to Catterick for the day, he left at 5 am so I had a lovely relax in bed and finally got up at 9!! Not up to much today, just baking a banana and choc chip cake, cleaning the bathroom and some lovley ironing!! Sat here in my pj's haha!!! Looks like its another nice day, so glad I have just put my bedding on a wash!!

Have a super duper day ladies!!!!!!

hello girls,

i haven't been posting much just lurking really:blush:i'm 18 weeks today woohooo and i'll be having my 20 wk scan on 29th:happydance::happydance:

i don't have much of a bump lol more like a bit of belly that seems to be going hard:hugs:i was the same on my other 2 so i'm assuming i'm gonna be the same again,i'm thinking my belly will just suddenly pop up one morning lol,can't wait!

i've been feeling really gentle kicks nothing much but it's so exciting,i've had to really concentrate to feel the little kicks but they are there!the kids are excited they can't wait to feel the baby kicking:hugs:

i can't believe how many of us are here lol the hospitals will be very busy come september!!!!!:winkwink:

has anyone bought anything?i haven't yet i just feel it's too soon,it's been so long since i bought anything for babies so it feels so new lol,i probably will start picking up things once i've had my 20 wk scan.i have done lodes of pram browsing though and i've fallen in love with the icandy peach in tomato:kiss:i just love love love it,it is expensive but i feel as long as i get my use out of it then it'll be worth it!i know alot of ppl get fed up with their prams and downsize to buggies after a few months!i had a mama's & papa's 2 in 1 on my 1st and i used it with my 2nd also so i feel i used it well,granted i did have a buggy but needed it for my ds when he was abit older and would get alittle tired walking.

well the sun is shining here today so i'm gonna go make the most of it,happy thursday everyone and take care xx

wanttobeamummy - my scan is on the 27th aswell i can't wait! 12 days :) :) What time is yours at? x

wow congrats on 20 weeks, thats awesome! :happydance:

our 20 week scan is not for ages yet - 13th may! still another month to go! at least I have my doppler lol!

Morning all! We didn't wake up until 10am this morning, including stepsons!! I've been having bad lower backache on my right hand side, hoping its not a water infection :(

Hope everyone is well, congratultions F&C on turning 20 weeks! I can't wait for Sunday till I'm officially half way there too!

Part of me is starting to get really scared about finding out the gender of our baby tomorrow morning... it will make it seem really real! Plus, will I be upset for the boy/girl we're not having? Or will I just be happy to be having a boy/girl? Will it make me rethink the boy/girl names we have chosen already? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! And this is me who has been in tears of frustration because I need to know NOW!

i have done lodes of pram browsing though and i've fallen in love with the icandy peach in tomato:kiss:i just love love love it,it is expensive but i feel as long as i get my use out of it then it'll be worth it!i know alot of ppl get fed up with their prams and downsize to buggies after a few months!i had a mama's & papa's 2 in 1 on my 1st and i used it with my 2nd also so i feel i used it well,granted i did have a buggy but needed it for my ds when he was abit older and would get alittle tired walking.

I LOVE the icandy peach!! It's beautiful. OH put a deposit down for the blackjack one, so it has officially been ordered - yay! I'm thinking of getting the carrycot in tomato though. xx

Oh Louise everything will be fine i think you'll just be happy to know - you got any ideas?

I was off work yesterday with another wonderful migraine, but it was nice to cuddle with my furbabies for the day. they didnt leave my side bless them although 5 cats curled up on you does get a bit much (and bloody hot).

Im a 27th April scan person too!! YEY i think mines at 2.30 cant wait to make sure all is well, but still not going to find out what it is.... although i might be like amy and when i get there just buckle under the pressure of it all!! We'll see....

I've had a feeling the whole way through that it's a little girl but as it gets closer my 'feeling' is rapidly fading!!

Hehehehe I'm not surprised! It sounds lovely in principle but I don't think I could handle the sonographer knowing and me not!!

Im just scared the same thing is happening again as did with evie.

I was gutted we never got to the 21 week scan in which we would have found out her sex. I want the bonding time... and i think the only reason i wanted to stay yellow was so i wouldnt become too attached to my baby, as awful as it sounds :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->