****September Stars!!****

Awww hun, I'm sure its not going to have the same outcome at all, although its perfectly normal for you to feel that way.. you'll make it to your scan next week, it'll be wonderful :)

I am getting more and more impatient!!!! I just sooooooooooo wanna know!!!!

can't wait for all you girls to find out! as we are staying team yellow I'm living vicariously through you all lol!

i find out on saturday at 10am!! I'm going shopping in lincoln afterwards though so dont know when i'll get on to share the news.

Afternoon!!

I woke up this morning with really bad pain under my stomache and in my pelvis, it's killing me every time i walk or move. Even hurt when turning corners in the car :cry:
Feel like I just want to sit still now and not move any more!

Sound like typical ligament pains?

Yey to team yellow Mrs_N

Amy i cant believe youve given in...... no stamina lol!! although i dont know whats going to happen on the day for me yet! I know what people mean about the sonographer knowing and me not that freaks me out a little...

Oh Amy hun, that is so understandable, but it's not going to be that way babes. Keep up the hope sweetheart. :hugs:

Hope everyone is okay. Can't believe I am over the 20 week mark, bizarre!

well congrats .... cant wait to be 1/2 way....

AHHH WERE ALL GOING TO BE MUMMY'S!!!!!!

i have done lodes of pram browsing though and i've fallen in love with the icandy peach in tomato:kiss:i just love love love it,it is expensive but i feel as long as i get my use out of it then it'll be worth it!i know alot of ppl get fed up with their prams and downsize to buggies after a few months!i had a mama's & papa's 2 in 1 on my 1st and i used it with my 2nd also so i feel i used it well,granted i did have a buggy but needed it for my ds when he was abit older and would get alittle tired walking.

I LOVE the icandy peach!! It's beautiful. OH put a deposit down for the blackjack one, so it has officially been ordered - yay! I'm thinking of getting the carrycot in tomato though. xx

thats fantastic,woohooo can't wait to order mine!!alot of ppl are ordering different colour carrycots to the pushchair,it's a great idea i might try it too:happydance:are you gonna get the matching bag lol it's so expensive but it looks so roomy and really good quality!i'm gonna go all out and get all the matching bits i love it all so much....i feel like a kid in a sweet shop hee hee.btw i think the blackjack is gorgous.take care!

Hello!!!

20 weeks for me today!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Half way there!!! Congrats Ann on the 20 week milestone!
And yay for everyone else celebrating a new week today!!!:hugs:

I can't believe my scan is almost here...in just over 24 hours we will see our Bean again...only much bigger than a Bean this time! :happydance: I REALLY hope our little monkey is good and lets us see if I have a blue or pink bump!!!

Wish me luck ladies!! I am so anxious, happy, excited, on edge today!! :haha:

xo

good luck mamabird, all will be fine!!!

eek im so excited for you!!!

Bekklez it sounds perfectly normal, like ligament pains to me hun :) I woke up to a searing pain this morning, it was horrid, and now my bump (or lack of bump) is aching! I'm hoping that it's about to pop!

only 18 hours and 15 mins until I find out the flavour!! Woohooo! Nerves gone, excitement back!! Anyone fancy guessing what I'm going to have?

Bekklez it sounds perfectly normal, like ligament pains to me hun :) I woke up to a searing pain this morning, it was horrid, and now my bump (or lack of bump) is aching! I'm hoping that it's about to pop!

only 18 hours and 15 mins until I find out the flavour!! Woohooo! Nerves gone, excitement back!! Anyone fancy guessing what I'm going to have?

I think a girl :) no idea why and im probably wrong but hey its a guess :) Good luck xxx

Thank you! Oh and by the way, the girls name we have chosen is Lilla-Rose!!

well i'm gonna be different and say your having a BOY:winkwink:although i am always wrong too lol, best of luck hun,i'm so excited for you.i'll be having my 20 week scan on the 29th and i'll hopefully find out the flavour too:flower:

MAMABIRD-wishing you lots of luck i'm so envious i have to wait another 2 weeks before i get to see my little wriggler:hugs:

Louise, I am usually right, and i guess girl, and what a gorgeous name! (now i will be wrong and you will need boys names!!)

F&C, Yay to 20 weeks:happydance:

Congrats to other 20 weekers!! :thumbup:

Bekklez, sounds like Ligament pain, where exactly is it? I get syatica and that in in hips, bum and sometimes legs, but can get very painful! :hugs:

Carley, I had something to reply but it has gone, I am rubbish at remembering and this thread moves so fast, so if i say something out of the blue you know why!

Amy, I can understand all you say about being on team yellow, you will be fine, find out so you can bond with your little bundle! :hugs:

I will find out but won't tell anyone, so almost team yellow!:haha: I want to know so i can bond and so i can know what to do with all my pink stuff! I don't see why i should tell all my friends and family, they will have to wait!!

Got to cut it short today been hectic and still is!!
Will try and catch up better later, Hello everyone, big :hugs:, and back soon

:baby:thinkpink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"