****September Stars!!****

Alethia is a beautiful name Becs, so pretty and unusual! Sam is good too, that's my current fave. I like Samuel James, and for once, DH likes a name I like too!

Oh I love Ethan and James!

Louise we must like similar names, one of my boys is called Ben, and my dd is Sophie!

Asher My eldest is Jack, and our fave boys name is Archie, so same name taste there too!!

This is the link to my pram, car seat & buggy I had it from dd and i think being red will be fine for either, I still love it and never really got any use out of the pram so this time with the children changing to local schools by September I will be using it loads:happydance:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-INFINI...99585e31260a0aad314a664ff815e37#ht_5500wt_939

Its a bit rubbish pics but all i could find!!

This is all i can think i have although i have a baby bath, that was in white and yellow, so thats ok! A baby carrier, in navy, other things are bigger items and if i have a blue bump will be selling to make room and put towards the same in blue!

It is nice starting to think about baby things, my dh said to me tonight i looked pregnant now, he said he didn't think it had sunk in yet he would be a Daddy again, he loves being a Daddy our dd is the apple of his eye and he is so great with her.
Having an I love my hubby moment there:haha:

Just seen the post so edit!! Alethia is just so pretty, and lovely meaning behind it for you Becs xx

Anyway time to go, Must get early night...must get early night...!:sleep:

:hugs: Night all xx:wave:

my hubs has promised me a back rub tonight but i dont know how he is going to do it! I cant lie on my front and my dining chairs back are to too high to be comfy :(

Have you got a pregnancy/yoga ball Little A? If so you can sit on it and rest against your sofa or bed. x

i have done lodes of pram browsing though and i've fallen in love with the icandy peach in tomato:kiss:i just love love love it,it is expensive but i feel as long as i get my use out of it then it'll be worth it!i know alot of ppl get fed up with their prams and downsize to buggies after a few months!i had a mama's & papa's 2 in 1 on my 1st and i used it with my 2nd also so i feel i used it well,granted i did have a buggy but needed it for my ds when he was abit older and would get alittle tired walking.

I LOVE the icandy peach!! It's beautiful. OH put a deposit down for the blackjack one, so it has officially been ordered - yay! I'm thinking of getting the carrycot in tomato though. xx

thats fantastic,woohooo can't wait to order mine!!alot of ppl are ordering different colour carrycots to the pushchair,it's a great idea i might try it too:happydance:are you gonna get the matching bag lol it's so expensive but it looks so roomy and really good quality!i'm gonna go all out and get all the matching bits i love it all so much....i feel like a kid in a sweet shop hee hee.btw i think the blackjack is gorgous.take care!

oo i haven't taken a look at the matching bag! how much does it cost? I'm going to go and look at it this weekend if i can :D haha who knew pram-shopping was so exciting? xx

Hey ladies!

Anyone starting to get really uncomfortable at night? I just can't seem to get into a comfy spot, my hips ache and my arms are going numb easily. I also feel like the bed is shrinking, but I think I'm just getting bigger haha :haha: Every night I can't wait til my hubby gets up for work so I can stretch out all over the bed and finally get about an hour's decent sleep. lol

Ann: I love Sebastien and James!! My two favs!

Louise Good luck tomorrow!!

AngelzTears: I know EXACTLY what you mean...I feel the same way....hopefully we can figure out this sleeping thing! haha!

I am sooo on edge!! 16 hours to go before our scan!!!! GOSH!! lol!

xo

well glad to see so many ladies are going to be having scans soon and hope everyone's goes well!

I double checked my appointment and found mine is on the 29th so a day later then I was thinking, I am staying team yellow but can hardly wait to see baby again. My doctor does the ultrasounds in his office and has already been told we are team yellow so he has sworn to stay away from that area all together so that none of us knows until the big day.

We have already picked our names, they could change but I think we are pretty happy with them. Boy: Samuel Arthur and Girl: Sara Ayala (eye-all-uh)

So does everyone like Sara spelled with the "H" or without as we are debating at the moment?

I have a bladder infection and had to go get meds today (fun fun) and starting to have terrible trouble sleeping, hoping both pass quickly.

Good luck to everyone!

Good morning everyone....

Angelztears I can't get comfy at night either. It drives me mad, especially if I have to get up and go to the loo or sort Jack out, when I get back into bed I can't settle comfortably. It's terrible, and I keep rolling onto my back which is where I get comfy, and I know I shouldn't! It's not nice at all!

Good luck with the scan Mamabird! I am dying to know your flavour!! I think PINK! But then I am always wrong...

Laura I like the Sarah with or without the H, it's such a pretty and classic name. I seem to remember debating about that with DH for Archie.
And I love Samuel!! Good luck with your meds, I hope they kick in soon for you.

I seem to have gone from feeling not so much movement to lots and lots in the last couple of days. I am definitely getting kicks into my internal organs I think! But when I sit down I am getting lots of low down wiggles.... it's nice!!

Good luck ladies that have scans!!!!!

I was woke up by bubba kicking me last night, took me by surprise but its was soooooooo lovely!!!! Seems bubba is becoming more and more active!!!

That's so nice Becs! I think they must all be getting so much bigger for us to be feeling them so much! I love it!!

Morning..
Good luck to all you ladies having scans today. I say team pink for Louise and team blue for mama bird!!! Only 6 days until my scan and I am really excited...I can't wait to announce on FB so everyone knows that I am a proud mummy to be again!!!

I am ever so tired this morning as we did so much yesterday. Estate agent came round, then took my son and nephew to a play park, then to SIL for a cuppa, then picked up OH 14 yr old cousin....we all came back here, made the tea for the boys, picked my son up from boxing, took Ella home and didn't leave OH aunties house until 11.15pm (way past my bedtime!!!). I am well and truly shattered. However, no rest for the wicked as we are off to a friends after lunch so Chance can play with his friends!!!
I just want my bed!!! xx

I look well and truly pregnant now and I think I look huge- maybe because I look down on the bump?? Everyone else says I look really small, which is a good thing I guess. But I have been wearing clothes to show it off and it feels fab!

OH and I have even been talking about getting married this July...it is booked but we are really tight on money so thought we might have to cancel. I think we may just have a really simple wedding, I mean REALLY basic, but it would be lovely before little man arrives...so FX'd that I can convince him to do it then!

Have a good day ladies and I can't wait to see scan updates later. xx

FXd for wedding TW we had a really simple one just hired out a small hotel with like 20 people or something and had two days there :)

Scan was really good yesterday though cos my hospital is so full and couldnt fit me in :dohh: I got put to a different hospital so the scanning stuff is all blurry :cry: I have to try and get my scanner working so i can upload pics :lol: But everything is good with baby and thats all that counts :)

Good Luck everyone with scans :happydance:

Babythinkpink - I really like your Hauk system, I haven't seen it anywhere. Bit of a random question but how high is the carrycot? Is it low down like the bugaboo? It's hard to tell from the picture. Thanks x

GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!!

I HAVE A LITTLE WRIGGLER INSIDE OF ME!!!!

everytime i bend forward s/he goes mad think it wants its space back!! lol....

Glad your scan went okay Blob!

Carley yay for the little wriggler! Mine is the same, and I don't know about you, but I feel really reassured by it. So good.

TW good luck with the wedding thing! That would be so nice!!

yay for wriggly babies! :yipee:
yay for scans! :yipee:
yay for prams! :yipee:

think we may have chosen our pram too - the iCandy Peach, I love it!
We are also debating our nursery furniture at the moment - think we may go for the mamas and papas Ocean range

yeah i really do, its like s/he's trying to communicate already. Cant wait to meet my baby though, roll on september!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->