****September Stars!!****

Wooooo GIRL :yipee: I really want another girl :lol: so exiting!!

I want to go and sit outside but i have no garden its just mud from building just now :cry:

Glad everyone seems to be enjoying their pregnancies now - guess it's true that 2nd Tri is the best one!!

Well, after weeks of complaing about being bumpless, I finally seem to be developing a bump! Don't get me wrong, I don't look really any different to how I did before I lost weight due to morning sickness in first tri - but the weight I've put back seems to actually be baby bump mainly and only in part cake and crisps!

Still not feeling any flutters/wriggles yet, but can't wait!!

It is really exciting! I wonder if my feelings were just feelings or if they were actual instinct? I suppose there was a 50/50 chance of me being right!!

Here are a few of the photos we got.. not the clearest as she kept moving!

1_1.jpg

1_5.jpg

1_11.jpg

1_12.jpg

1_13.jpg

we think we are having a girl too, don't know why really just a feeling! dh said it's a girl as soon as we got our bfp lol!

I'm have a feeling mine is a girl too but i'm not sure if thats coz i would really like a little girl! I'd still be happy with another boy though!

Oh well i'll find out tomorrow!

Congrats on your girl Louise.

Congrats Louise!!!!! A little pink bundle YAY!!

Less than 3 hours left till my scan!!!! Can't wait!! So nervous!!!!! Keep you girls posted!!

xo

Make sure you do Mama bird! Good luck, I have my money on pink for you too!

Congratulations on your girlie Louise!

Good luck Mama bird :hugs:

mamabird that bump is something else!! well done... and good luck with the scan later on!!

ooo oooo! i also think you're going to have a pink bump too mamabird :D

X

I am so so pleased for you Louise!!!!!!! Lots of girlie shopping now!!!!!!!

MamaBird I think a pinkie too!!!!!!!

I think there are a few pinks yet to come! I think the baby... she... is punishing me for the prodding this morning, I think I've pee'd at least 37 times today!!!!

Yay, Congrats Louise on your daughter!!:happydance:

Mamabird I said Boy, but like i say its only a 50/50 theory so i stand a chance at being right half the time!!

Been i garden, planting seeds with the girls, and our strawberry pot is planted too!

Just popping by, got to go being nagged!!

:hugs:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"