****September Stars!!****

It feels like we are all finaly starting to enjoy being pregnant!!! I feel marvelous!!

19 weeks today for me! Cant believe 7 more days then we're half way!

My scan is in 4 days and im really excited :)

Happy 19 weeks Amy!!!!!

Eeeeeee 4 days, how exciting!! I still have another 12 to wait!!! Oh well!!

Im really pleased :) when i was pregnant with evie my scan wasnt til 21 +4 ... and i didnt get that far!

hehe you'll be fine chick - just think the chnaces of the same thing happening to you twice in a row must be like lightening stricking twice...

11 days for me.... whoop

Good morning everyone!!

Well had a brainwave this morning, and put the thread on another tab so i can see what's been written, why i never thought of it b4 i don't know but its so much easier to reply to each post this way!

Littie A, Hope you got your back rub, I was rudely awoken at 2am with hubby crawling into bed from the x box, so i cuddled him for ages, which i know keeps him awake!!:haha:

AngelzTears, I have found sleep difficult for a while, as soon as any weight goes on my hips ache like mad if i lie on any side for any length, and last few days i have woken up with pins and needles in arms or hands, and this morning cram tried its luck, but i managed to stretch it out b4 it got a grip!!

Mama Bird, Good luck with the scan...Boy? (love it i am totally random so 50/50 i am right!!)

Laura, Oh no, one more sleep than you thought!! Will soon be here:hugs:
Your names are lovely, my friend had an Ayala, but they spell it differently, and her sister is Kiyah, oh so pretty!!! Like Sara, however its spelt, Sara I would probably say 'sar ah' and Sarah I would say 'ser ah' if you see what i mean!
Hope your feeling better soon xx

Asher, I still have no kicks but lots of wriggles, it is getting more obvious now, and so nice to feel baby!xx

Becs, lovely to be woken by baby, i can remember much later on as soon as i settled to sleep dd used to wake up and start kicking!
I certainly feel much better this morning, hoping the blooming bit comes soon, never had a pregnancy where i have not been sick right through so this feeling better thing is all new to me!xx

Teeny Weeny, I am looking forward to anouncing on fb too, i think i will post the scan pic and introduce my new expected addition! Quite a lot of people on there don't see me that often, and the ones that know have kept really quiet about it! :happydance:
A wedding would be lovely! We didn't spend a fortune, dh wanted a church and i think that was the most expensive bit! My dress was imported and by the time i had it adjusted was about £150, the cake was M&S, stand from ebay and i covered it in ribbon ti match out colours, flovers silk from ebay, baloons, table decs, chocolate heart favours all ebay, suits hired, food half was a catering company half my mum did with tesco type party platters! we hired a disco and a hall and that was about it! We honeymooned with our dd for a weekend in a hotel paid for with tesco clubcard points!

weddinghenpartys 937.jpg
My happy day!

Blob, Glad everything was good at the scan :hugs:

Mrs J08, It was from kiddicare but they do a different one now. Ebay was the only place i have found it now.
The carrycot is low like the bugaboo, the pram bit is the nicest bit but i never got to use it much with dd because i could't get all the children and the pram in the car!! But now i will be walking everywhere i will use it loads! I just need to see if i can fit a buggy board on the pram bit now!

Carley, Its lovely having a wriggler, my dd used to kick and wriggle if i bent over, like she was saying give me my space back, I used to say she was a stroppy madam, and she still is, it so tells you what they will be like once born!!

Amy, Happy 19 weeks :happydance:

Wow this has taken some catching up!

Feel better today, usually the mornings are the worst but don't feel too bad today! Had my boiled egg of the morning, now out of eggs :nope: I bought 30 last Sunday, and apart from the 4 i boiled dry til they popped:dohh: I think i have had a fair few of them, what a craving to have, hard boiled eggs!!

Hope everyone has a great day, looks like another lovely one, must get some washing on!!

:hugs:xx

Mmmmmmmmmm I love eggs!!! Egg mayo sarnie!!!!

Wonder how the ladies got on with their scans!!!

I am also waiting patiently to know the flavours :lol:

Hurry up girls!

Im in a bit of shock that i'm 19 weeks :rofl: I think i have quite possibly had my head in the clouds for a few month. I seem to have distanced myself but today BAM i'm gonna have a baby soon :lol: nearly half way already :shock:

I feel abit like that Amy!!! Now its all becoming very real and ever so fast!!

I think its something to do with this tiny bump that is slowly but surely appearing and the kicks i feel every day on the outside... not wiggles no more :D

I think its something to do with this tiny bump that is slowly but surely appearing and the kicks i feel every day on the outside... not wiggles no more :D

Oh amy you lucky thing i cant wait to feel something on the outside that will be a special day!!!

Mamabird - i cant believe your profile pic - your bump is coming along nicely!!! :thumbup:

I know I'm taking over the thread but I want to tell you about my scan!

We only had 10 mins but as it's a 4D clinic there were 2 screens, one up on the wall in front of me as well as the computer screen so I could see everything which was lovely :) She was wriggling around all over the place! I could see her kicking me, but couldn't feel it which was odd, it was confirmed that I have an anterior placenta and the sonographer said that the placenta was in the way of where she was kicking and wriggling the most..... Although after seeing how much wriggling and kicking she did, it's probably a good thing that I can't feel it all as I'd never have a moments rest!!!!

We got 16 photos on a DVD, not all that clear as she was moving so much but there are a couple of really good ones, I'll try to upload some a bit later on... I can't believe how much we got to see, sucking thumb, knees up against face, she even started off with her hand between her legs!

I am so pleased, Wayne was just about in tears when he found out we were having a daughter, the boys were pleased mainly because they had betted on it being a girl and they won £10 each!

Seriously on cloud 9 now! xx

AHHH CONGRATULATIONS - good job you have such a beautiful name sorted already!!

im soooo exited for you!!

Thank you Carley!

Where is everyone?! I thought you would all be sitting at your computers waiting for my news!!!

Everyone else must be sitting in their gardens looking for a cloud of ash!!

yeah lol........ i cant make myself feel sorry for all of those people stuck in hot countries.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->