September Stars

Louise those rituals sound horrible!! I'm so thankful I'm a girl sometimes!

I am a bit peeved that I have only had one phonecall and one letter so far! Especially as (as far as I am aware) he is in bastian so should be able to drop me a line! Although someone was killed on Sunday, not been named yet but he was from Wayne's regt so that is probably why. This is just horrible roll on April!

Oh that's awful Louise. I just can't imagine how tough it must be for you. x

Yay - Soooooooo selfish but I am now an auntie for the fifth time !! My sis has just given birth after a 3 hour labour to her third baby girl. They called me at 7.30pm to tell me she was about to push and at 7.58pm she was born !!! Im gutted I couldnt be there though but sooooooooooo happy !!

Laura, congratulations!!!!

Fishy, you must feel like you are tied xx

Anyone else watching Corrie???

It would be awesome if we could organise a stars meet next year!! Have a spa weekend!!

Congrats Laura! I know what you mean Fishy & im watching corrie becs...i did laugh when that holly wreath flew off the door, 5 mins later Steve is knocking on giving it back :haha:

Louise im sure as you say he is just mega busy with whats happened and he will be as gutted as you are :hugs:...was that the friendly fire incident on the news? x

Yeah thats the one. I've been trying not to watch so only found out today, I thinks it's the regt wayne is attached to.. its confusing as he has gone with his lot (parachute regt) but as he's counter ied taskforce he's attached to other things.. i dont really get it! I just nod along!

Becs I'm well up for a spa weekend!

Laura congratulations! More info please!

Well I now know she is 6lbs 9ozs - Still undecided on a name ! Their coming home in an hour or two so I am staying up and waiting for them. I cant wait to see my nieces faces in the morning !!

I cant believe I can have newborn snuggles all over again so soon even though Olivia is still a teeny aswell. Shes now only 10lbs 14ozs @ 13 weeks. Both me and OH were tiny so im not overly surprised at how dinky she is !!!

Awww Laura thats a lovely weght!! I want newborn snuggles!!

I think we all deserve a spa weekend!!! Could you imagine the mayhem!!!

Hiya lovely girls, just popping on for a quick one. Have skimmed through all the chat! Chit chat! we love to chat!!

Sam's not so hot tonight. After 3 good nights, we had one bad one last night, and I think he's starting with THE BUG (!!) now Archie's got rid of it.

Big hugs everyone, will try for a better catch up tomorrow. Hugs all round. xxx

Hi ladies

Strange evening - Scarlett fed at 7.30ish for an hour and had both boobs and then a bit more. While we ate our food she went in the swing for 30 mins, woke up and I expected her to have her usual feed at 9.30pm but she wouldn't take it and ended up falling asleep in DH's arms and is now in her Cot fast asleep?! Bit bizarre but it will be interesting to see how long she sleeps until her next feed. I'm finding she is having more defined feeds now, but is always taking both boobs at each feed whereas previously she might only take one.

I think I must be a bit of a psycho Mum because I've been reading about some of you arranging nights out and while in theory I like the idea, in practice I can't bare to be away from Scarlett. I had thought before she was born that DH and I might be able to go out for our Wedding Anniversary in November but when the time came I realised I couldn't leave her. I think that if we lived closer to my Mum and she could babysit I might find it a bit easier. If I was to leave her and go out with DH I would have to leave her with my best friend and although I know she is perfectly competent, she doesn't have a lot of experience with babies. I also have the added complication of BF and like you F&C we have the bottle issue, Scarlett simply won't take one however much we try. DH is off to his works Christmas on Friday and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that - fortunately he doesn't drink so I don't think he will be back late.

YoungMummy - your HV sounds like a total bitch. I think if your Mum has had 9 children she is infinitely qualified to give you advice and it's actually very rude of your HV to say otherwise

Hope everyone has a good night's sleep

x

Asher - Poor sam :( hope he feels better soon.

Laura - Congrats!! and awww, she's probably about the same weight as Ellie. Ellie was 10lb 4oz at 12 weeks :) it's nice having small babies and the clothes last so much longer :haha: ellie doesnt even fit in to 0-3 months properly yet they're huge in legnth and around her wasit! newborn is getting tight now though.

MrsJ - Maybe she's preparing to feed less now. I don't think not wanting to leave your LO makes you a psycho mum, love and parenting creates a strong bond and you should go out for a night when you feel you're ready to leave LO with somebody else, the time will come :) I think if you go out before you feel ready you'd only not enjoy your night

Becs - omg spa weekend! sounds awesome. I'd probably drink too much wine and end up falling in a jacuzzi and you'd all be embarrassed and pretend im not with you :rofl:

Laura congratulations, your message felt like when we were hearing everyone elses birth announcements xx

F&C I feel the same as you regarding DH going out. It got to Friday and he organised curry with a couple of friends. I was so upset as there was no reason for the meal, it was thick thick snow outside and was just going out for the sake of it. I feel the only time i'm away from James is to either cook or do housework. I moaned and eventually he stayed in that night :) I dont feel so bothered about it today. Hope you feel better about it all soon xx

Asher hope Sam hasn't the bug xx Big Hugs

Well I'm now contemplating studying for my final exam in Feb just not sure as the course is over £2000 and I want to make sure I give myself the best opportunity to pass. James will be 4 months by then so Im hoping things will be more automatic by then, I find each week Im able to do more and more. DH has offered to take the time off work and I know I'll have friends to help babysit too. Just really want my final exam out of the way.

Awwwwww no Asher - Hope Sam hasnt got the bug. Theres so much going around at the moment its hard to miss it. xx

Im in the no going out camp I am afraid. Im still BFing and Olivia will NOT take a bottle and ive struggled to express aswell. I just wouldnt be able to relax yet leaving her at home and the only person I would dare trust her with is my sis who has also given birth tonight so its gonna be no go 4 quite a while yet !!!

I am sitting her snuggling my niece born just 6 hours ago with Olivia sleeping next to me. Feels very surreal and makes me want my number 2 even more now :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

As for details Louise - My sis had a sweep done at home 2.30pm and 4cm dialated - MW said shed be done within 48 hours !!. Contractions started at 3.50pm. Got to hospital at 6.40pm. Born just before 8pm !! This was her 3rd baby and her 3rd girl. She was on Brook ward and was discharged at 11.45pm !! Still no bloody name though !! :haha:

congratulations auntie Laura !x

Youngmummy- i agree its because your young that the hv is treating you badly , show her that your confident and know what your doing its your baby not hers!

Jelly- which course are you doing?

sisterose- dont worry ill be drinking the wine and falling in the jacuzzi too so im with you!

I have been out a few times without the girls and this weekend they are going to stay with my lovely friend overnight , she always said she would give us the gift of sleep and we are going out for a xmas meal with friends on friday so she said leave them with her , she is a widow and has three kids age 8 6 and 4 but two more doesnt worry her and i trust her completly , i am of course a bit nervous and worried i wont sleep but the break will be nice but il be rushing to get them back sat morning.

im going to try to walk into town today it will be the furthest ive walked but im ready i think , i want to go to nursery and say happy xmas to them all

oh and jabs went well thanks bit of a military operation but giving them the dummys during helped a lot!

oh and i went to post my secret santa yesterday at the little village post office i was number 25 in the que so i had to give up will try again tommorow.

Are we opening the presents or waiting until xmas?

blimey i do go on dont i ...... TTFN

MrsJo hope Scarlett slept ok! Jelly its a lot of money to waste isnt it, would you be able to resit? Laura that sounds so sweet...Brooke would be nice and fitting!! Genies glad the jabs werent too bad hun, do you work in a nursery or is it where the girls will go? Iwork in a nursery and am gong in on thurs to watch the christmas play! Asher i hope Sammy pants wasnt too bad in the night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->