September Stars

Grrr, my bloody cat is doing my head in! She always punishes Wayne for being away by peeing on things, but it has never been this bad before! Nearly every day since he has been gone she has wee'd orr poo'd somewhere in the house!!!! She usually only does it on the toilet mat strangely enough but I keep finding them other places, and I just found a piddle on one of Lilia's towels!!! I have put another litter tray down and keep chucking her out but nope, not good enough!

She suffers with cystitis sometimes, and those times it's not her fault, but i think this is pure punishment for Daddy for being gone! Argh!

:hugs: Louise poor cat.

Youngmummy just ignore her, you're doing a great job

I have just skimmed thro 4 pages lol!!!

I went shopping this morning, bought a new dress as we have a do tomorrow night!! Quite looking forward to it, be the first time Ian and I have been out on our own in the evening, my parents are babysitting!!!!
Got a lush roast cooking and made a cake!!!

Oh dear pesky cat x

Becs enjoy hun me & Chris r out friday night for my work christmas meal Mum is babysitting but not overnight i couldnt cope with that yet! :) xx

Thanks girls :) I just felt like crying as I know I'm trying my best....and she had the cheek to tell me not to listen to my mum as my mum was 'old-fashioned'!!!! Bearing in mind that my mum had her last baby 8 years ago and has had 9 children of her own and 3 step-children!!!! I think that qualifies my mum to offer advice!!!

I did tell her about BnB and she also said...how can ya trust anyone over the internet...they dont know what they're talking about?!?! I just smiled and agreed!!! Silly woman!!!

Have just been out and got my SS pressie!!! I hope whoever gets it like its :D
Will post it Friday!!!

Am going clubbing with some old work friends tonight and my OH is going to look after Kimi....i feel abit apprehensive about it tbh as I feel bad about going out but Luke told me I need a night out!!

Will upload some pics of Kimi tomorrow or later tonight....will be a proud mummy moment!!! :) xx

YoungMummy ignore her your doing a fantastic job! i agree with louise they can be jobsworths :growlmad:

i had a call from the hv saying i'm due a weaning visit, i was like :saywhat: he's not even 3mths yet love lol i asked if the guidelines have changed regarding age & she said no it's still 6mths.

Genies hope the girls were ok after thier jabs today, poor love :hugs:

Emzy hope Hollys feeling better, F&C me three i hate the nasty jabs!
Ollie has his 2nd lot this wednesday :nope:

louise aww your poor cat, my dog use to be like that when my mum went on holiday, he was really stressed all the time & wee'd everwhere but when she came home it stopped, hope she settles down x

becs enjoy your night out tomorrow hun

today Ollie has had a 6oz & a 7oz feed & gone 4hrs inbetween!
it's weird instead of his 2hr 4oz feeds, i only said yesterday that i wanted him to have bigger feeds & go longer inbetween, guessing he must of herd? :haha:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - Im not allowed to write it on facebook so letting out my excitement here instead !! My sis is finally in labour and has just left for hospital. Im lookinf after my 2 nieces who are 2 and 5 and are going absolutely nuts with excitement. Im not going to sleep tonight I dont think !!

Ooohh Laura!! That's so exciting!

I would love to have a night out but Harry just won't take a bottle. Then again I think I'd worry all night! lol!

I think we will only be a couple of hours, its not fair on my parents if we take the piss, my mum is up for work really early and I think I will be worried about her settling!! Stupid I know!!

Im the same becs & fishy dont really want to leave but i think it wwill do us all good :) :(

I'm the same! I have had one night out but Wayne was home with her so it's not quite the same, and I was home before she went to bed! (She stayed downstairs with us then until we went to bed!)

My birthday is Christmas eve so i'm hoping to be able to go out with a couple of old school friends while my mum and dad have Lilia (I'll be at theirs for Christmas anyway)... should be good!

Laura, how exciting!!

My dh has so many nights out arranged and I'm so jealous. Not only can I not go out but I have to stay home on my own :(

Sorry just feeling a bit sorry for myself as dh just announced another night out. I guess it doesn't help that it's the party season. You are the last person that I should be moaning too. x

Fishy as your hubby tried giving H a bottle when ur not in the room? x

Louise glad to hear ur not going to be on your own at christmas, i was wondering but didnt want to pset you by asking! :hugs: x

Don't be silly! It's completely different... I know how you feel to be honest, there are often rather a lot of nights out involved with the army... some of which wives are invited to but the 'fun' nights are just blokes! For example, when new blokes arrive in the sqn they go out for a curry and the rule is, the newbies have to eat the hottest curry which i think is a faal? With no rice and no nan bread, and I think at some point they have to be naked?! Silly boys and their games! I know what it's like to feel like he's always got nights out planned and all you get to do is sit at home...

when we moved here a couple of years ago I knew nobody, and I work an hours drive away... do I didn't have an option to go out unless it was with him! It is the party season though and i suppose in a couple of weeks it will all be over with again!

Please don't think you can't moan to be, lets be honest, I moan the most out of everyone!

Sorry just feeling a bit sorry for myself as dh just announced another night out. I guess it doesn't help that it's the party season. You are the last person that I should be moaning too. x

Dont be daft hun let it out :hugs: i was so angry with df yesterday cos i need something to wear or some accessories for friday and he 'couldnt be bothered to go out'...problem is i dont drive so its either bus or walk! Walk to town would take an hour andd buses on a sunday arnt very reliable so didnt want to get stranded in the cold with James!!! Bloody MEN!!!!! rant over! :haha:

Thanks ladies. I love being with Harry but it'd be nice to have some adult time and I don't mean it in the naughty sense! LBB, yep we've tried all the tricks. He's taken the bottle twice but totally randomly. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->