September Stars

Laura they looks so gorgeous together :cloud9:

Rosalie is now 14 lb at nearly 3 months :) Tabs was 16lb at this age :rofl:

Louise :hugs: glad you got a call hun!

Becs how did the rice go?

BTP :hugs: your poor sister, i agree i'm totally in love with Rosalie its so much easier when they are nice babies.

Emzy guessing none of you were on the GS thread about that :rofl: :rofl: It was all about boots that men wanted and pants being bought for a fortune...there are forums just to sell them :haha: I told Robin about it and he was all for me starting up :dohh: Though he also said about taking a photo with him in it....could be a lot of sick people who enjoy that also though :sick:

Becs and baby Sam - hope you both feel better soon xx

Young mummy hope your ok try not to put too much pressure on yourself your doing a great job, we are all here if you need us xx

Louise great news about Wayne, glad you finally got to speak to him too xx

Lady k sounds like Paige is really startingvto settle down now, I honestly don't know how youve managed it upto now with Paige upset all the time xx

James had his first injections today as soon as he cried in pain I burst into tears I found it so upsetting. I've given him lots of cuddles this afternoon to make up for the nasty nurse :)

youngmummy we all know exactly what you mean, it is a very overwhelming experience! Well done for admitting it im sure your gp can help you out but we are here too! And dont forget a baby smiling at you is their way of saying thank you x x
Blob i know that thread but i think its gone now lol x
Asher hope our little Sammy star is better soon x
Big hugs jelly x
Hope you are feeling better soon Becs x

just want to say - gripe water rocks!

Here's the latest pic of Ben with a pom pom on his head!!!

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd431/llinosbradley/001-2.jpg

Aw how cute is that, little pom pom baby! Cutie xx:hugs:

I was just reading a thread on here about risks and weening at 3 months. There seems to be some very opinionated people on here. We all know our babies and I think you can tell from them when they want or need something!! Talk about being shot down in flames!!!

YOU DID WHAT!!! :haha: I never stray from this thread, it annoys me too much, i found that in pregnancy when everyone was all hot on stupid stuff, there was a huge debate about dying your hair in pregnancy, i had looked at it from a common sense and scientific point of view, and posted some facts about it being fine and why it was ok, and that was just ignored and they all carried on arguing about it! :shrug:
Each to their own, every Mum and baby is different to the answer is there is no answer because its different for every baby.
My eldest started weaning at 3 months, he was hungry and needed it but Rosie shows no signs that my milk is not enough by now Jack was starving and milk feeding all the time.
But i would not get involved with a debate on it!!!:haha:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxx:hugs:

Ha ha Ben with his little pom pom!! Cutie pie!

Aw Jelly, poor James! It's heartbreaking watching them get their jabs. :hugs:

Jayne, go with the grip water! This must mean James is doing better!

Blob, Sam is also well over 16lb at 3 months! He's really close to growing out of his 3-6 months old! Giant baby!

It irks me that people think they can argue and push their judgements onto other people, like re the weaning and stuff. It's fine to have a healthy discussion, but I don't understand the need to argue and be bitchy! I am quite happy in this thread. I do sometimes post in the breastfeeding section but that's all!!

Another rubbish night here, little man is still snotty and coughing. Still smiling through it though!! DH now has the cold too, joy!

Have a good day everyone!

:rofl: Blondie thats such a cute photo!!

Yes Becs you have to watch what you say in certain places it gets really heated sometimes :nope: Its quite scary when you see some of the arguements. I think on this thread we seem to all have a pretty open mind and give advice not making people feel like shit. :cloud9:

Well my little boast of the day... Rosalie can now roll from both sides and can move across the floor (so funny) annnnnd is ALMOST sitting :cloud9: i only need to hold one hand lightly for balance. Though i cant decide whether i'm happy or sad she's growing too fast. My friends LO is 6 months and doesnt sit up, i like that she's still a little baby and so so cute :cry:

Asher, I liked having Tabs big as i got to buy more clothes :rofl: but i like Rosalie smaller so i can use more of them :wacko:

Also i agree i dont understand the need to bitch all the time.

Morning all! A selfish post today.. my little angel is 3 months today! And I love him SSOOOOO much!

Jellycat, both me and my dh cried when Harry had his first jabs! I found the 2nd lot easier as he was a bit older so could be comforted more. x

I AM ENGAGED NOW :)

My OH asked me to marry him last night and I am picking up my ring on Friday I hope :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I am floating around in a little bubble right now.... :)

Will try and catch up a bit later once I've sorted out my washing and stuff :) xx

Big congratulations youngmummy !! Enjoy the ring shopping !!

I agree about the other threads people are far too abusive with their opinions and I thought it would of been worse the pregnancy threads but it's the baby ones where everyone wants to argue and bitch it's a Shame really. I just stick to here most of the time.

After James injections yesterday u got two hours sleep last night I'm shattered. The problem was had loads of long deep sleeps yesterday so by the time I put him to bed he wanted to play then cried when I wouldn't play with him. DH woke up this morning and said JJ slept really well last night WTF :). My man is oblivious. Not getting JJ weighed today now I'm staying in so I can get an hours shut eye before my Antenatal friend pops round

Stupid question... With nappies they state eg 9-20lb, so why all of a sudden round the legs jjs nappies become leaky where I feel the nappy is too small. Am I putting them on wrong or do others have the same issue? He's currently in pampers or huggies size 3. Surely going upto size 4 at 9 weeks old is wrong?

Happy 3 months to Harry! Where on earth does the time go to?

Jelly, your hubby is the same as mine!! Sam was up at 1, 3 and 5. At the 3 o clock waking, DH turned over and said "he's not done too bad to have slept until now"..... erm, no! He'd already been up once! Hope JJ is better today and settles for you, little love!!

Congratulations on your lovely news Youngmummy!!

Morning girls

Holly's down for her nap, so catch up time!

Jelly aww poor James with his jabs, it's so horrible watching them be injected. Holly screams sooo much and goes all red as she doesn't take a breath. I was ok by the 3rd set, but the first 2 I cried all the way home lol Hope you get a better night tonight. With the nappies, maybe try going down a size? I don't know? Holly has only just moved up to size 3s, probably about 2 or 3 weeks ago x

Blondie that photo of Ben is sooooo cute!!!

Asher go sam with his 16lbs! He is half a pound bigger than Holly who is a few weeks older than him! Are you and your OH tall? You look tall in your pics. Holly is very long so I think she will take after her Dad who is 6 foot 2. I'm only 5 foot 2.5 lol

Blob gooo Rosalie!! Holly hasn't rolled over yet, she's rolled up onto her side but gets stuck, it's quite funny :haha: I could see Rosalie was strong from a photo you put on FB when she was a couple of weeks old. She is on her tummy and was holding her head right up already! At that age Holly was face down on the floor LOL

Fishy Happy 3 months to Harry!!!

Young Mummy CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! When's the big day? You and Carley can compete for Wedding of the year 2011, but you will have to have a wedding to rival the Royal Wedding!

Matt also doesn't wake when Holly does, I think us women are just tuned into it but men aren't!! He never wakes when she cries!

Had a better night last night, back to normal and she slept 11.30 til 8.45, so that's good!

I'm off out to meet my netmums friend today, hope she's nice and not an axemurderer or something :haha: Her baby is 8 weeks old so hoping for little baby snuggles! Bet Holly will be massive in comparison!

Here's Holly's outfit of the day lol It's another pretty dress that we got given as a gift when she was born, been dying to put her in it but it's been too big til now!

Have a good day girls

xx

Attachments

• hollydress.jpg
    hollydress.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
i received a parcel this morning, a lovely little parcel, love from santa, is it my secret santa and if it is can you pm me so i can say thanks?

Layla has screamed all morning and most of last night i assume its her cold, calpol seems to help but we both very tired!

they were wighed yesterday Layla is 11.11 and Amelia is 14 .12 ozs i raised the subject of weaning with the hv because amelia drains 60zs very quickly she said from 17 weeks im free to do what i feel she said mum knows best, i have to admit she is a good hv!

Laylas is still only taking 3ozs but her weight gain is fine, i do wonder if she would be better feeding from a spoon as drinking frustrates her?

Emzy, hope it goes well! Make sure you update us later so we know she wasn't an axe-murderer!

Youngmummy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! I'm so so happy for you! Have you had any thoughts yet on what you plan to do? You and Carley can share tips etc! If you need any tea lights etc just let me know as I'm sure I've got a few bits and bobs I can lend you.

Jelly and Asher my dh is the same, plus vice versa. One night he randomly woke up each time I fed Harry but it was a really good night and he didn't wake until quite late. My dh thought it was a really bad night! I do try not to let Harry cry as he's still in our room and I really don't want my dh going off to work tired. The trouble is I'm sleeping through more of his noises now so dh is getting woken up more and more. Whoops.

Jellycat you poor thing. You must be knackered.

Just been to get Harry weighed and he is 13lb 8oz at 13 weeks. I gave the HVs a box of biscuits as a Christmas present / thank you. Like GG my HVs are generally really good.

My dh is taking me out this afternoon to buy me a Christmas outfit!! I'm so lucky and very excited!!

x

Hello ladies x

Youngmummy, congrats xx

Blob, go Rosalie!!

Emma, have a nice time!

Fishy, get something nice!!

Jelly, poor little man x

I am laying in the sofa with Hope, I am on my phone so sorry its not better. I am feeling a bit better.

Paige used to sleep for 7-8 hours but now she is waking every 4 !!! so will check out the link emzy gave. We think she has constipation due to the gaviscon, or she is back to being grotty again.. oh well i had 2 days of a happy baby...

I hate the fact my newborn baby isnt classed as a newborn anymore and i feel cheated out of 16 days due to the fact she was 16 days over due....

I have a shopping adiction, i cant stop buying stuff for paige. I have way to many clothes for her and i was wondering how many clothes everyone else has for each age group?

emzy - £60 for dirty bras.... for god sake women give him my email address !!!!! I am on netmums and you reminded me to use the meet a mum section, shame non of us live near each other, there is at 35 mums who had a baby around the same time as me on FB from BnB but non live close enough !!!

Youngmummy- congrats honey .. soooooooooo pleased for you x

Jellycat- poor baby james, paige cried for about 30 sec and then went back to sleep.. i was still crying from watching !!! paige wears 6-13lbs nappy size, we have some pampers and a load of tesco own brand nappies, i have two boxes left then i have 4 boxes of the next size up...

BTP- know exactly what you mean about people getting funny about silly things on BnB... i sometimes have to stop myself from posting my real thoughts..
Blondie- how cute is he !!!

9thdec2010 036.jpg

I wanted a 4d scan with Rosie but dh was not keen so we agreed we could have some done shen she was born, this is one of the pictures i had done, she was a week old, I am really pleased with them, i have enough to do a newborn ablum and this one i had framed to go up somewhere along with all our other baby pictures! xx

Selfish post sorry, just wanted to show my teeny baby off! (that is my hand and i am quite small so she is teeny!)

Back to catch up soon! xxxx

BTP lovely photo xx

Lady k maybe I'm not putting the nappyon properly as James has been out of that size for about 3-4 weeks now. Can believe I'm struggling so much to do a nappy lol !

Genies great weights you must be pleased , like the sound of you HV too !

Hellooo

I'm still alive, she wasn't an axe murderer! lol She was actually very nice and we're meeting again next week! Nice to meet people in a similar situation. She also moved to Bolton 8 years ago and I moved here 9 years ago, so we're in a similar situation regarding lack of family being near by, etc.

BTP that photo is beautiful! I wish I had had some done now! I might get some done of her soon before she gets too big!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->