September Stars

Blondie & BTP beautiful pic's of your lo's :cloud9:

Big congrats to youngmummy on your engagement!! :happydance:

Blob Ollie cat naps during the day 10min here & there, he still dosnt sleep through the night :dohh:

Lousie i saw your news on fb that is utter pants BIG :hugs:

Ollie is 3 Months today!!! :cry: where did the time go?

Heres My Little Santa

https://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4618/dscf8925s.jpg

becs I carnt believe that santa is coming in 2weeks either, is everyone excited???

i'm really pants at keeping up to date on here (as you may have guessed)
having to share the PC with OH dosnt help (he says he wants to get me a laptop, which would be fab!) i will have to see what santa brings i guess :winkwink:

Sending love to you all :kiss:

Louise that's awful xxx
Fishy, thanks for the email, it looks fab xx

Well we have fleas back again in the house. I am so angry, had the house fumegated and now they are back. They are now doing the house again. I have steamed the whole house a x frontlines my cat and dog, they were only done 2 weeks ago. I am claiming for new bedding etc. Its beyond the joke, the animals have never had fleas till we moved here. I have lost count of how many times i have vaxed the carpets, they are minging. We have the boss of defence Estates and a surveyor coming on Tuesday, so stand by. I am going to demand new carpets and a deep clean of the whole house. If i don't get what i want i shall be emailing my mp. All i can say is whoever lived here before us were filthy.

louise, im so sorry to hear that, i admire you so much, you must be such a strong women. It must be so hard not being able to be with your hubby for so long, and i feel for him too... must be awful for you all...xx

becs, where are they coming from ? i always thought they came from animails or carried in things like bedding, do you have the orginal carpet in your house? how long you lived there? hope it gets sorted soon, must be awful for you all xxx

hey ladies thanks for get well wishes and hugs!d Still rotten its mainly the sore throat and morning headache that bthers me the most! X

Hugs to louise x

James also cat naps during the day and then will sleep 745 until 10ish then we go to bed he feeds and goes straight back to sleep ahd generally sleeps a 6hr block then x

Has anyone else still not started christmas shopping yet?????

Well Olivia has now joined the poorly baby club. She's all snuffly and rattly and has a runny nose which she seems to think is a free meal !! Grrrr I had hoped we were going to be missed out but never mind !!

I have done all my Christmas shopping for Olivia and my 4 nieces and nephew but everyone else is still to be done as yet. Hoping to get into town this week and get it all sorted. OH is done as he got a big contribution to an off road quadbike that he had his eye on for a long time - Spoilt brat that he is !!

Well Olivia has now joined the poorly baby club. She's all snuffly and rattly and has a runny nose which she seems to think is a free meal !! Grrrr I had hoped we were going to be missed out but never mind !!

I have done all my Christmas shopping for Olivia and my 4 nieces and nephew but everyone else is still to be done as yet. Hoping to get into town this week and get it all sorted. OH is done as he got a big contribution to an off road quadbike that he had his eye on for a long time - Spoilt brat that he is !!

sounds like my oh too lol! I have bought james a baby gym and a tummy turtle but thats it but i did an order with mothercare thought i could pay with giftcards but couldnt so weve now got to trek to mothercare!!

Hope all your Lo's get better soon xx

Went to my girls Xmas lunch today and left James with DH, I was upset the whole time walking into town . I think I will find the next time easier. It was good to see my girls for a good catch up but I was happier getting home to JJ and dad. DH did great he managed to get dinner on do the washing up, sterilise the days bottles.

Started putting JJ to bed upstairs on his own after his seven o'clock bottle, the past three days he's managed to settle really quickly. Hope it lasts!

Hope everyones had a good weekend xx

its very quiet where is everyone?

Well my n ight out on friday was lovely abd the girls settled really well at my friends house so that was good i couldnt wait to see them saturday morning though

Last night Amelia slept from 10 until 8.30 this is a major miracle for us Layla however woke for three bottles in that time she is still snacking but having said that she has just had 6ozs before bed but im sure she will still wake at 2 .

Jelly- well done James for being a good boy and going to bed!

Lilbump- xmas shopping done thank god but finding the time to wrap it up is proving tricky this year

Laura- hope Olivia gets well soon

Louise- sorry to hear your news chin up lovely!

Well got Ben checked out at the drs and he does have tongue tie. They are referring him to the hospital but dr wanted to check whether he should see Ear, Nose and Throat or paediatrics. I'm going to insist that they cut it now as this will avoid possible problems with speech later on. He said it was a fairly simple procedure in that they freeze under the tongue and snip it and they can feed 5 mins later, the could've done it at the drs but he wanted to be safe and refer to the hospital. My local hospital is where I work so know all the consultants so hopefully they won't treat me like a numpty!!!

Genies i admire you...iv only got 1 baby and i havent even been able to write Christmas cards yet!! Tree should have gone up today...not a chance! James is a really good baby too so ddont know how i cant get things done lol x

:rofl: I havent written any cards :S I really should write a few and send them but i'm useless. Wrapping presents...i've done about 6 so far :dohh: Think i may have to get up at like 5am and do them then?

Blondie are you getting it done soon?

Blondie, so glad you got little man checkedout xx

Genies, pleased you had a nice night out!!!

Blob, I am the same!! I have wrapped my SS and thats it LMAO!!!! I did write some cards last night, I don't know where the time keeps going!!!

Hope has her first lot of jabs this morning, only 4 weeks late due to surgery mix up!!!! Its so annoying!!

Had a lovely day yesterday, took my nephew and niece to see Santa, haven't bothered taking Hope as I personally think she is too young to appreciate it. Housework this afternoon and baking, then this evevning I have a man coming out to measure up for my new blinds!!

Becs i think its nicer giving them the jags a bit late :) Its easier when they are not so tiny. I also think that Rosalie dealt with them better than Tabs did with her first ones (after) :shrug: I know that could just be the baby but I dont know.

Well got Ben checked out at the drs and he does have tongue tie. They are referring him to the hospital but dr wanted to check whether he should see Ear, Nose and Throat or paediatrics. I'm going to insist that they cut it now as this will avoid possible problems with speech later on. He said it was a fairly simple procedure in that they freeze under the tongue and snip it and they can feed 5 mins later, the could've done it at the drs but he wanted to be safe and refer to the hospital. My local hospital is where I work so know all the consultants so hopefully they won't treat me like a numpty!!!

Well done you for getting it checked, the check should have been done at birth, they check the roof of the mouth and the tongue, just goes to show these things get missed, and that Mummy knows best, like i am always saying!:hugs:

Feel so fed up again, i am finding it hard to trust my dh after an incident over him looking at innappropriate stuff on the net, i am getting obsessed with checking his history, I thought by now i would have moved on and got on with it but yesterday i took him into la sensa because i am getting my coil fitted on wed, and hopefully normal service will be resumed, i have nothing really nice in my size atm so thought great see what i can find, and he usually would have no proplem standing in a shop full of women or underwear!
He looked about as interested as a vegetarian in a butchers shop, i walked out in the end and all i got in the afternoon after a day of him being as grumpy as hell, was, 'whats wrong with you'.
I am fed up of him and this close to christmas when i just want to enjoy!:shrug:

Sorry for the selfish post, a problem shared and all that!!
I am nervous about Wed and the coil fit, i dont like the doctor doing it, and dont want to feel rushed, plus i have ds's school play the same afternoon, so have to rush off for that and have it all in my head thinking about coil fittings!
I thought i would be ok with dh by now, but he has lied to me and i am still seeing what i dont want in history after 2 confrontations about it, what is it with men?:shrug:

Was up 3 times in the night, twice for Rosie once for my toddler, not used to all that lark!!:haha:

Have great day all, bye for now! xxxx:hugs:

Blondie hope you manage to see someone soon for lo tongue snip

Genies I havent even got all the Xmas prezzies yet let alone wrap up

Becs hope the jabs go ok

BTP - *hugs* hope oh sorts himself out soon

BTP :hugs: :hugs: I'm a totally jealous person i freaked out at Robin when he had an email from a girl who used to constantly email him when we first went out :gun: I know he is totally innocent of doing anything wrong (the email was saying congrats on having another baby) BUT was the principle that he was even still on her FB?
I guess its a female way of looking on it, making ourselves feel guilty for not looking at our best etc etc? Anyhoos :hugs: :hugs: you will get over it soon hun (unless you're a freak like me) The only way is to stop looking into the history and trust him, the more you look the more you will wonder and the worse you will feel. :hugs: :hugs:

I still have to wrap presents... but im leaving that for grant as i dont enjoy wrapping and im crap at it....

BTP- the trust has to be re built, some women can get over it very quickly but some like myself may take a bit longer and need reassurance.... the problem is it will normally get brought up in future arguments and if they are acting a bit off then its understandable we check up on them... the way i see it is i check up on my son to make sure he isnt doing anything naughty so i check up on hubby too to make sure he is also not being naughty,

becs- i wanted a photo of paige with santa for her first xmas, i didnt want to look stupid with a new born baby waiting to see santa so i stole my 3 year god son....but she did get a present for her age group which i was impressed about...

Blondie- really pleased it was spotted early, well done for spotting it..sounds like it will be simple to fix..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->