September Stars

I know a few people are panicking that their SS presents havent arrived so I thought I would update Emzys list incase you missed someone saying they had recieved it !!

Youngmummy18 - RECIEVED
Genies Girl - RECIEVED

Sister Rose
Asher - RECIEVED
Becs0375
Ladykara - RECIEVED
_LauraK1892_ - RECIEVED

Lilia
Louise3512uk
Blob
NurseKel
Carley22
Emzywemzy - RECIEVED

Hope thats helpful !!

evening ladies im feeling a lou better now thanks x

btp...men are such selfish arseholes at times, there problem is they think of the there and then not the consequencies of their actions! Can you tell iv ben annoyed by oh this week too...sometimes i think id be better off on my own lol, i do love him dearly thou and panic if he is late home from work (even like 10 mins late) thinking he has been in an accident! As the saying goes 'we cant live with them but cant live without them' :hugs: hunni xx

youngmummy...go in with your head held high u are a fab mummy!!

Dont know how u cope with mice...d never be able to take my shoes off...its the cold weather that makes them find the warmth of ur home isnt it!?!

I want to know who bought who too lol x

oh fudge cant remember anything else now oops xx

James has his 2nd jabs on wednesday and also his christmas party at nuresery so will see santa! :)

I know Carley recieved hers because I sent it, and she knows it was me because my mum wrote my name and address on the front too :haha: x

Ellie has LBB - they went much better than the first time she only cried for 10seconds :D

Hi ladies

I heard the bloody mouse again last night but only for a few moments we have so many traps I just can't understand how it is evading them. It's almost as if he know's what the traps are and is avoiding them.

DH went to bed at 8pm with no dinner - it looks as if he might be getting an attack just in time for Christmas. I was hoping things had calmed down as he hasn't had an attack for 21 weeks which is the longest he's gone in 2 years. (That was very precise wasn't it? the reason I know is that his last one was when I was 32wks pregnant as he missed Scarlett's growth Scan) Last Christmas he was in hospital from the 27th-30th Dec. I really don't know if I can cope with it over Christmas again especially as we are supposed to be collecting my SD on Boxing Day. The worse thing is thinking that the only thing that is going to solve this problem is his operation next July but at the same time the fatality rate of the operation doesn't bare thinking about.

Thanks for the highchair comments - one of the things I like about it is that it is height adjustable so you can have it low like a little highchair or high at the table. It also has a separate play tray which the food tray clips over so it's good from a hygiene perspective too. I must admit I like the wooden ones but after talking to my friends and reading reviews I decided to go down the plastic route as they are easier to clean.

Genies - we use Johnson's Bedtime Bath and Top to Toe wash. Scarlett has lovely skin but when she get's the odd dry spot I use Avent Magic Cream. It is fantastic stuff. I think part of the reason that Scarlett's skin is good is that I don't bath her every day. I only bath her 3 times a week and top&tail her the rest of the time. Having a bath doesn't help Scarlett go to sleep so I don't worry about it being part of her routine, her sleep cues are dimmed lights and being put in her sleeping bag.

YoungMummy - good luck at clinic today

LBB - Scarlett has hers next Monday. I must admit I'm dreading it as she was very upset last time and grumpy for a few days afterwards. It's the end of term on Friday so DH will be coming with us and I'm going to make him hold her this time!

xx

Thanks guys,

MrsJ08, I have no problem with the p word either(cant put it in or it will come up in my history and i expect i will blame dh for it:haha:) But not behind my back when i have openly offered him anything in any way shape or form, i put it on when we were ttc to put him in the mood, he has a much lower sex drive than me!
What my issue was firstly lying about it, then doing it when being asked not to and again lying about it, but the real horrible one was saying how hot someone else's woman was, how lucky the other guy was, what stunning figure, great tits etc, while at the time i was carrying Rosie, that was what i objected to.
I was starved of sex while pg with my dd, i was very horny but he refused, I had an 'offer' from a friend, and i reacted by declining politely and dropping contact with him, my friend had pictures on her facebook of a rather large male stripper, did i comment how tempting that looked, what great tackle he had or request more pics?? NO!! :nope:

Anywho, feel slightly better today, i think it was youngmummy said trust is the key, and that is it, i have to regain that, I know he has not cheated, but he has repeatedly lied which gives him the ability to lie to me, he could cheat and just lie, i asked him if he had cheated, then i said don't know why i bother asking when he would only lie to do whatever he could to cover his ass anyway!

Well kids break up soon, school plays, party's etc this week, then i can stay in bed next week! Have so much wrapping to do!
Took the youngest 2 to do a plate for dh yesterday, I was not really in the mood but wanted something personal from his girls, they choose a heart plate and pink paint to do hand prints and i just wrote to Daddy, then their names and 2010, i will post pics when it's done, it was only £14, i was really pleased!

It is very cold but no snow, we are apparantly due it again, we only had a bit last time.
Will get Rosie weighed next week b4 Christmas, not sure what she is but she suddenly seems much bigger, she is just into the 0-3 months but they are way too long and her little legs keep getting caught up in the poppers but newborn is a bit on the small side, although i did put her in a newborn grow last night so i know she didnt get caught up, she really doesnt complain so she would be all uncomfy and not tell me!
She has started to take both boobs at a feed, not all the second but one is not enough any more!
Her second jabs were due the 20th Dec but i am waiting til after Christmas now, i dont want her to have sore leggies on Christmas day.

Thanks again for all the support here, it makes me glad i went mental at him when it happened, sometimes i think what am i getting all worked up about, but it is not what he did but i suppose why and then the lying, and the comments about someone else were personal to me because i felt so shit about myself!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:xxxx

Morning girls

How are we all this morning? Glad you're feeling a bit better this morning BTP. On here is the best place to rant!! It's nice to have somewhere where you can tell everyone anything and you know that people will understand!

I need to start getting Holly to bed earlier... at the moment she goes to sleep between 11 and 12 and wakes up between 9 and 10 in the morning. It kind of suits me as I don't go to bed until late, but it's not ideal if we want to go to bed earlier or if we need to get up for anything in the morning. Also it'd be nice to get a couple of hours together in the evening while she is asleep! Problem is, last time I tried waking her up a bit earlier and then putting her to bed earlier it backfired and she woke up at 3am for some reason and decided that it was time to get up! Any ideas? I'd like for her to start going to bed at about 9pm ish which technically means she should sleep til 7 as she sleeps about 10 hours at night now. She was up at 10 today, which means her last bottle will be at 10pm and normally that means she wouldn't sleep til about 11.30. I think I'll try and put her down at 11 and see how it goes... any ideas would be appreciated!!

xx

Emma, I have no ideas sorry!!! We put Hope down at 9pm and she wakes around 6.30ish, its lovely as she will go back to sleep then till 9.30 so I get all my jobs done!!!

I had Hope weighed this morning, she weighs 15lb 10oz!!!! Little porker!!!! Her teeth are really playing her up today so just given her some calpol!

SECRET SANTA RECIEVED LIST

Youngmummy18 - RECIEVED
Genies Girl - RECIEVED

Sister Rose
Asher - RECIEVED
Becs0375
Ladykara - RECIEVED
_LauraK1892_ - RECIEVED

Lilia
Louise3512uk
Blob
NurseKel
Carley22 - RECIEVED
Emzywemzy - RECIEVED

Thanks Laura, that's really helpful!

Thanks Becs, 9pm would be ideal but she just is having none of it! I think I might try and put her to bed ever so slightly earlier tonight, say 10.30, then wake her at 8ish tomorrow. Then try tomorrow for 10.15pm, etc, etc... we'll see how it goes! I've posted a thread baby club, god help me... lets see what I get flamed for this time!! I didn't mention weaning so I think I'll be alright LOL

Oh and Happy 4 months to Holly!! I can't believe she is 4 months old today. Amazing, It's gone so fast, I feel a bit sad that she's growing up so quickly but also love her at this age!

xx

Emma - When do you bath Holly ? We give Olivia a bath at 8.30pm/9pm and then her last feed. Shes then asleep by 10pm so me and OH have an hour or two to ourselves before bed (were always late to bed aswell). She then gets up anwhere between 8am and 9am. I find the bath really helps her to settle and wind down for the evening. xx

We only give her a bath about 2 or 3 times a week now because she has bad eczema and I tend to do that in the morning. Her bedtime routine is massage and PJs before her last bottle, then half an hour in her bouncer and then sleeping bag, cuddle then bed. I think I will try moving it back by tiny amounts, like 10 mins a day or something and see if it works!!

xx

Can't believe Holly is 4 months already!!! WOW that has gone quick!!!

Ian has now left for his award thingy tomorrow down south!! He came top of his course 2 years ago and is only now getting his award lol!! So its just me Hope and the fur babies!! Hope's teeth are really playing her up today, her cheeks are so red and she is grumpy, think it must be the injections yesterday aswell. Just waiting on my lunch then going to have a snooze on the sofa with Hope!!!

Mrs j hope DH is feeling ok or as best as he can xx

Emzy when I tried to change jjs sleep pattern I gradually changed his feeding times over a week however I was trying to get him to go to bed later so he wouldn't wake at four in the morning . Over the past couple of weeks I've found that it doesn't matter when I feed him, put him upstairs, bathe him , tire him out during the day he now wakes up at half five every morning. Example I was shattered and was meant to feed him at 11. I set my alarm but slept through, even without his last bottle he still slept through until half five. Two nights ago we put him down early at seven as was asleep feeding.... He still woke at normal time . I'd love to see what people come up with on the baby club thread !

Well, she got weighed and she weighs.....

10lb 3.5oz!!!!!:happydance::thumbup::wohoo:

She put on 4oz in a week!!!

I saw a different HV this time and she was brilliant!!! She said she wasnt concerned...some babies put on weight quickly...some babies have a slower weight gain...as long as she's feeding and she's happy then she isnt going to worry!!! She does want to monitor her...but all I have to do is have her weighed every week and just check how much she has put on!!

I have never felt sooo relieved in my whole life!!!

Thanks ladies :D

x

BTP - glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I understand that the lying is the key thing, I'm sorry if my reply didn't come across that way. :hugs:

YoungMummy - Yay for Kimi - great news

I've spent the afternoon clearing out my Kitchen cupboards - I'm ashamed to say I found tins that were best before 2008! The mice issue is starting to get me down - I saw one run across the kitchen floor this morning. I'm not scared of them but I just hate the thought of them creeping about the house with their scratching, scurrying little ways. I'm going to give DH one last chance to catch it with some more traps and if it doesn't work I'm going to get someone in to poison it/them. There is no way we can block up all holes as we live in a victorian terrace and mice can fit through a hole the size of a biro. I just want it/them gone now whatever it takes!

x

Hi ladies, rushing on and off yet again! I haven't received my SS present yet :( But I can't whinge because I only sent mine today! Sorry!!!

Hope everyone is well, it's all change with wayne again and now his end date is the end of april/beginning of may so not too much longer than we first thought!

Love to all!

my mum had mice a few years ago now and she laid down traps etc but this mouse was so clever he used to eat around whatever she put on the trap so that he didnt set the trap off so my mum gave up and put poison on the food that she put on the trap it was the only way to get the little bugger lol

Hope you manage to get rid of yours soon mrsJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->