September Stars

Just a quick one as at the MIL'S!!!!

I need a massive rant when I finally get home!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

Kimi's being weighed again on Tuesday :) EXCITING!!

Will catch up properly when I am home

xx

we seem to have qite a lot of AWOL stars dont we!?!

Come on then...WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN??

i am but not having another cant afford the maternity leave!!! :haha:

...dont know if this applies to anyone now but we can claim fot the sure start maternity grant if we r entitled to the baby eliment of tax credits and LO is under 3 months!! x

LOL Jayne!! It won't be me, I am so not broody, still getting over my birth with Hope!!

We get child tax credits, well a whole £20 a week LMAO!! Hardly seems worth having!!

Hope has been in bed since 8pm she is so tired today, I had to wake her up this morning so we could go out, she loves her cot!!

you sure its not £20 a week hun? James loves his sleep too just like me :) x

I also have a little lady who loves her sleep! She's upstairs now, I had aimed for 8.45pm tonight as I'm trying to pull it back to 8pm eventually, to try and get her up earlier! But she was a bit windy and it wasn't happening! I have moved her cot mobile which she loves into my bedroom, so it's resting on the bed above her moses basket (safely though!) to see if it helps the bedtime routine, she's not bad but I have to go up probably twice most nights to replace the dummy...yes, the dummy that I didn't want her to have at bedtime as i know it's a hard habit to break! Hoping that having the mobile on will mean she's not too bothered about her dummy! Hopefully it will also help her get used to the mobile and will help with the transfer into her cot! I think I'm going to put her in her cot when we get back from Waynes parents in the New Year! They are getting a travel cot for her there as it's a pain transporting the moses everywhere we go! I'm just worried she won't settle as she has slept in her moses basket every single night since she has been born, regardless of where in the country we have been! I have to be honest and say I think it's part of the reason that she's always been good at self settling, she's sure abot her surroundings.... or maybe it's nothing to do with it!

Anyway i'm rambling!!

Wayne came on MSN earlier but I was just dishing up a roast that I made for me, a friend and her twin boys! He said he'd come back in half an hour but he didn't :( So wish i'd left the dinner to burn and just chatted to him!! Oh well!

I'm not broody either!

Durr me, yes a week, it goes down to £20 a month in April!!!

I was just reading some posts in the teen pregnancy, I couldn't imagine being pregnant at 14, I was just not ready, mind you I don't think you are ever prepared to be a parent!!

Louise I really wish Hope had taken to a dummy but she hates them!! Oh bummer, hope Wayne comes back soon xxx

Lilia loves hers!! We try to just give it to her when she is tired and needs a nap though rather than have it hanging out of her mouth all the time!! Wayne's R&R is March, just hope Jan and Feb go quick!! Although not too quick because she'll be 6 months old then! I'm torn between wanting it to whizz by and wanting to savour every minute!

oooh maybe me lol Well not yet, but I sooo want another baby! Waiting til Holly is at least 1 though... I never thought I would want another so soon, but I do! Matt would start trying now if he had his own way, but I said noooo too soon. At least wait until my bits have healed from the first one LMAO!!

Matt's just upstairs with Holly trying to get her off to sleep. She keeps fighting her sleep at the mo and she keeps crying during feeds, not sure what that's all about... any ideas?

Went out into town on my own today, felt very weird but was so so nice to have some time to myself. I stopped for lunch and had a yummy hot chocolate too, was really nice to be able to finish a hot drink and lunch uninterrupted and have some time in my own head. Got the last of my Crimbo shopping done and then when we got home, me and Matt wrapped all of Holly's presents then wrapped all the rest of the presents to each other and the family etc. Took a couple of hours, but it's all done!

xx

Oh and Holly loves her dummy, but she has now figured out how to take it out and put it back in herself. Except, she can't always get it back in her own mouth so I'm CONSTANTLY up and down putting her dummy back in!! She only really has it for naps and when she first goes to sleep at night, but sometimes I have to pop it back in during the night. If she drops it when asleep, she sucks thin air! Looks so cute x

Emma, thats exactly what I am doing tomorrow!!! Hope cried thro some of her feeds, I put it down to her being over tired or the teat hurting her gums!!

I think the teats do hurt their gums, I think that's what Lilia's thing was the other week. Lilia has never been good at napping in the day, some days she literally has 10/15 minutes but I put that down to her loooooooooooong sleep at night! She had her jabs on friday afternoon though and today and yesterday she has had some proper hour long naps! Woohoo! When she gets overtired she seems to fight sleep even more! Then she is really grumpy and nothing you can do is right for her! Now, the second i see her rub her eyes I plonk her dummy in and cover her over, either on her mat or in her chair and she'll usually have a little doze, even if it's only for 10 minutes she always seems brighter and happier after!

Awww louise damn roast dinner!!

haha becs what r u like!! lol

Emzy i have a confession...at 31 yrs old i still find myself doing the air suck thing when im really tired haha! Chris will say "you're doing that lip thing" and thats when i realise im doing it haha x

i hope if anyone on here gets pregnant they wouldnt keep it from us until 12 weeks... i know if i got pregnant you guys would be the second person i would tell.. hubby first of cause...maybe, depends if my phone or laptop is closer when i get my BFP..lol. We are hoping to try in two years just before my 35th birthday but we keep talking about trying sooner..

Drea- hey honey xx

Young mummy- will be awaiting your rant hon x

LBB- mu hubby sucks too... he does it when playing computer games. you can see his bottom lip moving

Hi everyone, im new to baby and bump dont know why i want a member a long time ago great to hear everyones stories and know im not alone!

I have a gorgeous little boy called leo, born on the 3rd september after what i can only describe as 2 days of torture but all worth it! he was 8lb 3oz and keeps piling them pounds on at 15 weeks he's 16lb, the strange thing is tho he really doesnt look fat so not sure where he hides it!

anyway just wondering if u all have any advise on teething i think he is starting and getting very twisty especially at feeding time think the teet maybe hurting him, dont really wanna start with all teething powders and stuff straight away cos surely he will be addicted by the time all the teeth are through. Anyone got an amber teething necklace?

thanks girls x

Here goes my rant -

Spent the weekend with the MIL, which I thought brilliant give us some time before christmas so she doesnt get put out that she wont be seeing us until boxing day!

So we get there and she and her daughter are obviously ecstatic to see Kimi, which is fine and they have a cuddle and have a play which is great...

I use this opportunity to sneak out for a ciggie ( i know...very bad :blush:) and I come back in and they have made her a bottle of fennel (sp) tea, even though I specifically said all she needs is formula, which was sitting on the side!! The reason for this was because apparently...she likes it and it helps her belly?!?! GRRRR!!!

Then the next time, the MIL had her whilst I went to the toilet...she produced another bottle with Lemon and Ginger tea!!!! :dohh:

And now the SIL!!!

Everytime I changed Kimi, fed Kimi and just had Kimi for 5 seconds...she was sat right on my blooming lap cooing and playing with Kimi!!! I wasn't allowed to have Kimi's attention for 5 minutes!!!

They both was constantly rubbing Vapour Rub on her nose, telling me that I'm doing her washing wrong as a pink babygrow had a different shade!!! and that Kimi had a bad belly!!!!

GRRRR :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad:

Rant over!!!!! Sorry ladies...will catch up tomorrow but needed to rant at someone!!!

xx

hi lynsday welcome to the september stars...perhaps try a teething ring which has been in the fridge! (not freezer as they can get ice burns) x

Young Mummy how dare they!!!!! Thats really rude!! xx

Well im off to bed now but i think James has other ideas...he is wide awake!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->