September Stars

Yep an unsettled night in this camp here - Olivia was up at 4.30am - I havent seen that time for a long while !! I guess I shouldnt complain really as when I browse the forum I see 9 months old that still wake multiple times in the night and Olivia has been sleeping through for a while now !

Thought I would share this pic that my sister sent me of Olivia with Isla taken a day or so ago. xx

Attachments

• IMG_4552aab.jpg
    IMG_4552aab.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1
Laura thats a beautiful picture!! You forget how little they are when they are newborn!!

Baking all done, cleaning all done and even made some soup for tea!! Hope is a right dribble monster today, bless her!

Just a quickie to say that Scarlett was a real trooper at her jabs today. Didn't cry at all when she had the first one. Cried at the second one but stopped in under a minute. Pheww.... DH and I had our flu vac's while we were at it and DH has been complaining about a sore arm. :rofl:

x

Go Scarlette!!!!!!!

As you all know I am selling Hope's m&p swing, its immaculate, like new, I would like £30 for it, I know they are in sale for £45 in argos but this woman sent me a really rude message saying I was asking too much for something 2ndhand. How dare she, I always sell things at a price I would be prepared to pay!!! I would be happy with £25 as just need it gone now!!!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3761975/Trail/searchtext>MAMAS+SWING.htm

Thats the link!!

It looks lovely, does Hope not like it anymore?? I'll take it off your hands hun!

sisterrose, she looks just like her daddy... bless... x

sarah- get well soon honey xx

Blob- thats very posh glamping, doesnt even look like a tent, I had to make do with mobile glamping : ( i want to try static glamping as its easier with a baby...when do you think it will be up and running?

Louise- i saw your fb update... how cool is that !!!!

Young mummy, sorry to hear about the lose of your baby two years ago. Can i ask how far gone you were or was it still born? i had a M/C in 2000 on xmas day but i was very early about 9 weeks but it had stopped growing at 6 weeks. It wasn't nice but im thankful it wasn't further along or even a still born xx

Becs and LBB- i brought a special toilet plunger, it looks like a giant black butt plug !!! the funny thing is i really enjoyed unblocking the loo with it.. worked brilliant was very impressed..

Laura- lovely photo... you can see how newborn babies have more squashed faces.... they grow into their face ...

Becs- why r you selling the swing?if people dont like the price they dont have to buy it !! I have the cream one from M&P, paige loves it but very pricy at £90. I sold a pet pen (pick up only) and this women begged me to post it i explained how much of a hassle it is but she was really persistent so i agreed, she messaged me saying it was broken and wanted a refund ...... it must have broke when we packed and posted it as it was working fine before , she wanted me to not only refund the total cost she paid with postage but the postage for her to send it back too... i refunded her the money but told her to keep it anyway as i didnt want to be out of pocket... so i didnt make a penny and took me ages to pack and post... i swear ill never post anything again on ebay....

Selling it as Hope no longer uses it, she liked it for a few times but prefers just kicking about on the floor, weird child!! We had a similar thing on ebay a few weeks back!! Some people just really annoy you when you are selling things!!

I had the opposite problem on Ebay - I kept something I should have sent back to the seller really. I bought Scarlett a M&P playgym and when it arrived it absolutely stank of smoke. It was so bad that the plastic packaging it came in was so impregnated with smoke I had to bin it immediately. I have washed it several times but haven't ever been able to get rid of the smell completely. Scarlett lays under it but I have to put two blankets down on it so it doesn't come into contact with the smokey smell. Purely by chance my brother has bought her a gym for Christmas that changes into different things and is suitable up to 2 years so I will donate the M&P one to charity after Christmas. The sad thing is the parents probably didn't even realise how bad it smelt. My Mum smokes and when Scarlett was born she bought some things to the hospital that she had bought her and had kept in the wardrobe at home for a couple of weeks before her birth. Despite being in a wardrobe in a room she doesn't smoke in, the stuff smelt revolting and DH had to bin the carrier bags and take the clothes home immediately to wash them. My Mum didn't have a clue as she couldn't smell it herself. Apparently she is having a Wii fit for Christmas and is going to give up. I think her giving up would be the best Christmas present she could ever give me. At the moment I refuse to take Scarlett to her house, when we visit Dorset she comes to my Grandmother's instead. I've just read that back and realise I sound quite self righteous. I don't want to offend any smokers it's just that I'm convinced that my Mum's smoking contributed to my awful Asthma. I won't let Scarlett anywhere near smoke as she is high risk for allergies etc.

Bec's it's a shame Hope doesn't like her swing. I find Scarlett's a godsend for keeping her occupied when I have some housework to do or calming her down when she is tired. I don't let her sleep in it but it's great for getting her relaxed enough that I can put her in her cot and she will go off on her old.

Blob - I'm loving the look of the Glamping. How much would it cost for a week for example?

xx

i never have any time! I cant imagine why? :) i have missed loads so im going to go back to my last post and catch up Layla is screaming but hoping dh can cope right back in a sec .....

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!

We flirted with the idea of a big meet, remember?! Well how about a glamping meet in, oooh, say, Scotland?! ;)

my money is on Emzy getting preg first! it certainly wont be me.

i havent sorted tax credits yet its on my long to do list :)

young mummy- the nerve of your mil i cant beleive it how you didnt scream i dont know !

lady k- i love your new pics on here paige is stunning!

Emzy- i have to go back to work in april part time and i know how you feel it breaks my heart at the thought of leaving them but i have no choice , to those who dont have to work you are extremley lucky!!

i have arranged family cover , il be working three afternoons a week term time only im a nursery school teacher (not day care ) but the irony is ill be going to work to look after other children and not my own ho hum!

blob- if glamping has big beds and showers count me in :)

sisterrose- definatly no doubt that he is her daddy such a sweet pic

louise- very cool about matt cardle i do like him but im a huge olly murs fan!!

libump- good idea about just turning up at nurserys but we only show people around by apointment and we are fab! :)

laura- oliva and isla are so cute they will grow up like sisters wont they very special

becs- your posts make me hungry, you will have to start putting recepies on here

we have been stuck in the last few days my asda shopping came even though i was told it was cancelled so xmas food is sorted my mothercare order is nowhere to be seen part of it is a xmas outfit for layla we got one santa dress when i was preg which fits Meily and meant to get one for layla but they all expensive and she still small we had a xmas t shirt she could wear but the guilt of having one more dressed up than the other at xmas got too much so i ordered one and now it looks like it wont arrive anoying!

im sure ive taken a whole page now off to do the night time tray ( i have a tray for all the bottles upstairs) and bath time hope to be back after xx

Genies, you must be exhausted with dealing with 2 babies!!!!

A glamping meet sounds like fun!!!!

Just Hope screaming the place down for an hour, her poor teeth!

Ooooooo i'm up for a spot of glamping !!

(Reading that back it sounds quite naughty !!! :winkwink: )

count me in for a glamping meet, rather be glamping with other people with babies, i worry even if people can hear my son snoring let alone a screaming baby..

Mrs J, no I'm sorry I must have missed that. Any photos? Thanks for the info re the powder. Might have to go get some.

Laura, Harry was waking up once a night but then it went back to twice a night. The last two nights though I've lost count of how many times he's woken up. I hope it's just his teething and that we're due for a good night soon.

Louise and Youngmummy, sorry to hear about your previous losses. I can't imagine how hard it must be. :hugs:

LadyKara - I was 10 weeks gone....was completely unexpected and they couldnt tell me why...i hadnt even seen the baby :(

I think Emzy will be the first for another baby too :)

Glamping is a good idea...september stars glamping!!!

Louise - How lovely of Matt to do that!! Hope your hubby stays safe :hugs:

Laura - Gorgeous piccie :) Both sooo cute <3

I cant remember anymore sorry :(

Kimi has been really wierd today...she's been cluster feeding all day...wanting 2oz every hour or so...I dont mind but I'm shattered as havent had 5 mins to do anything today!!

My dad gave us Kimi's christmas present today and its The Original Slumber Bear.

Here's a link - https://www.safield.co.uk/prince-lionheart-original-slumber-bear-pink-p-1271.html

I was really happy as had asked for it and I wasnt expecting it.

Also recieved a parcel from my cousins with some clothes for Kimi and got a few bits of my friend for her too. She is a very spoilt young lady :)

Hope everyones okay!!!

xx

I picked up my News of the World presents today! For those that don't know, they give every child that has a father away at christmas (in the army!) presents worth £25, and vouchers for free mince pies, finest horseradish sauce, cranberry sauce and red onion chutney from tesco! It's a lovely thing for them to do and the presents are lovely! (Well most of them are, lilia got a lovely rattle/teething bluebird thing from fisher price, but she also got a my little pony and a little bag of lego... hmmm might be a while before she has them!!)

I am loving the thought of us lot and our babies glamping together!!

Fishy hope he sleeps better for you tonight!

Lilia is all tucked up in bed, not asleep though, I can hear her chatting away to herself on the monitor! Hopefully as she sounds happy and refused to take her dummy I might not have to go up to her at all tonight!! Hmmm I bet I do though! As I type the chatting is getting louder and louder.. she doesn't sound very sleepy!

Youngmummy, the slumber bear looks fab!! Let us know if it works!!! Sounds like Kimi is having a growth spurt!!

Just been watching Childrens Hospital, there are some truly remarkable kids out there. Hope has finally given and gone to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->