September Stars

Definately!!! Emzy :( shame its so far!

Becs, yes, we have to do it, we've been saying it for ages! January the.....

Yeah defo!!

By the way kara, you said that the blanket I sent for paige was lucky as she slept through, well the reason I bought it for her is because holly has one and its her favourite! She never naps properly without it, I always wrap her up in it :)

Well after christmas and this shitty weather we WILL meet up!!!!

F&C I thought the same thing about the amber necklace not really something to be wrn on a boy :)

Emzy loving the pics of Holly and Santa

To help James sleep at night and settle at the begining I bought the winnie the pooh light show for £9 on Amazon, it plays three tunes and projects winnie and friends on the ceiling. If he's difficult to settle at night I always put this on first and works 90% of the time.

Maybe we should have two meets up 1) for up north mums and 2) for down south mums but both organised for the same day ?

Does anyone have trouble going out in the snow and ice with their prams? I went out last time and had trouble with my pram sliding (our pavements all are angled towards the road which I didnt realise until I had James) so makes it reallyn hard to keep balance. I'm getting real cabin fever but am worried about taking the pram out....... anyone else tried when deep snow and ice?

Deal. And in the spring maybe we'll have a september stars glamping session! Ohh you're right it does sound a little bit naughty!!

I took the dog and the pram out the yesterday, that was not fun! My dog is brilliant off the lead but not so good on the lead so we were sliding about a little bit! It wasn't too bad, I walked on the roads on our estate which is like a ghost town at the minute! Usually I would put Lilia in her carrier but it does make my lower back ache quite a bit. Luckily there is a massive play park and big green out the front of my house so I can chuck the dogs ball for him on those kind of days!

Jelly, my pram is fine in the snow and ice, its a bit hard going at times if its too deep but its been fine!!

2 meets sounds like a brill idea!!

How funny, Murphy is ace off the leed but a little bugger on it!! We do have a gentle leeder which we use and it really stops him pulling. Couldnt imagine walking him with the buggy in this without it on!

i think those necklaces would be ok for boys iv seen one and they remind me of something a surfer dude would wear! lol

iv found my morph pic i did it a few weeks back here goes...

morph child jpeg.jpg

I can see it a bit! :)

My pram it quite light so a bit all over the place really...il have to put a house brick in the basket ;) lol

LBB yours looks like mine!!

I really must go and pack and finish wrapping presents!! Yuk :(

My pram was ok last time on compacted snow and ice, no problems. Today however it was really hard to push in deep snow. I managed it but man it was hard!!!

Matt's posted a new blog up for anyone following! Link still in my siggy x

What pram do you all have? I av the mothercare spin x

Haha il go back and look louise x

iv already started looking for one a bit smaller thinking the cosatto yo buggy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->