September Stars

Becs - I will do...and thats what I thought...I hope so :) But at the same time...I wanna keep her a baby forever...she seems to be able to do more things as every day comes!!!

xx

YoungMummy thats a fab price mothercare sell them at £30 cos James' Grandma bought him one! uv taught me something anyway did realise you could attach the sound box to the cot! x

I had a terrible night with James...he went to sleep at 12:30 and woke at 2:50...4:00...4:55...6:00...then i kept him in with me and i didnt sleep so tired and so is he cos he hasnt really slept today! I nooded off with him in my arms earlier he woke me trumping filling his nappy and he was awake in my arms watching the simpsons!!

x

LBB hope James has a better night tonight!! Does the slumber bear work??

ooh so everyones got money on me for the next baba!? hmmm no earlier than next August hopefully, I don't want to get pregnant before Holly's at least 1!! I reckon it might be sister rose for the next one... ;-)

Have the remaining secret santa pressies arrived yet?? I wanna tell!! lol

Been out and done the last of the shopping today and it was crazy in town!! Still it's all done now. Holly met santa as well :)

Attempting to make Nigella's Christmas Chutney tomorrow!

xx

I haven't received mine yet Emzy! I don't know if SR has hers yet, she was the other one waiting.... i say go for it and tell, I'm going up north tomorrow to my mums so if it doesn't arrive before about 10am I won't get it until after the New Year when i get home!! (I may come home for a few days before then, but if I go to waynes mums from my mums it's only 3 hours rather than 6 from here!) So I doubt I'll get it yet so go ahead and tell!!

I don't know who my money is on for the next baby... Wayne keeps going on about an R&R baby but I think march is way too soon!!

awww that would be romantic! An R&R baby!! But eeek March!!

Ok, so I sent my Secret Santa present to..... drum roll.......

Kara for Paige! I hope she liked it!

xx

Louise, an R&R baby!! Hope was an end of tour baby!! Have a safe trip to your Mums!! I sent you a xmas card a few days ago, I take it you havent got that either!!

I sent my SS to Lilia for Charlie-Jack!!

i think we need pictures too of the pressies :)

The slumber bear does stop him crying...i dont use it at night thou for safety reasons but im gonna try just the soundbox now :)

LBB that sounds like me last night! We should log on next time and chat!!

Poor little Leo. Sounds just like Harry and I've just seen his tooth coming through today too. What is the necklace?

https://www.amber-teething-necklaces.co.uk/

Its horrible to see them in pain, how long does each tooth take?

I have been on a lot of forums about them and id say 90 per cent of the mums have positive reviews, not too sure how or if they def do work but im thinking its worth a try, a lot of people said that they put the necklace around the babys ankle at bedtime instead of neck but apparently the way they are made makes them very safe. Just feel like i need to try everything to help him x

Becs I did receive the card thank you!! I sent you a text!! My phone signal here is crap you'll probably get it in january! Oh and i sent my secret santa present to Hope but i don't think she's opened it yet! I really hope she likes it!

Hehe Louise!! Nope she hasn't opened it yet, I am sure she will love it!! So glad you got your card, no text yet lol!! How far is Bury st Edmunds from you??

Not sure that Harry can carry off the amber necklace thing! FX it works for you though. x

I have just been reading about those amber necklaces, some very positive feedback, might invest in one!!

Burt St Edmonds is about an hour, maybe a bit less I think. We got our wedding cake from there! How about you?

Its about 45 mins I think, Ian works near there. We could meet there one day in the new year of you like?

right babies bathed and in beds Layla however screamed until she had proper tears and it took a dummy patting and lots of cuddles to calm her, she has had red cheeks today but no other signs of teething but im hoping thats what it is! we are sitting downstairs now on dummy alert!

i know my ss said they wernt opening until xmas so maybe i best not say who mine was? .....

i dont think a pic of mine would work its a white bauble personalised!

scrap the they both asleep part amelia has just been very sick all over me and layla has strated to scream again so ill be off again xx

Oh bless GG! Musy be so tiring!

Becs I'm well up for that! I think you're only about an hour up the road from me anyway..well it's about 45/50 mins to lowesoft?!

I agree the necklace looks good!

Oh Genies, sounds like you are in for a long night xx

Louise, we really must meet up. Bury is nice, we can have some lunch etc!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->