September Stars

OOOOOMG how much have you chatted tonight :shock:

Its not really glamping with a real tent ha ha, its like a holiday for people who want to teach their children about farms and animals. You take the children to collect eggs and they get to hire rabbits or ponies for their stay to look after. Then you can order soup and pot roasts etc... you need to live somewhere thats near like bike rides and things like that. They have toilets and things in them and you can have water or you can be really eco and go back to basics and bath your children in cold water :rofl: guess it would be fun as a toddler in summer...

Would be so coooool!! When i get it sorted (wont be for a LONG time) i shall have you all up and then you can spread the word for me and rate it :wohoo:

SR she looks so much like her daddy :cloud9:

Ladykara i LOVE your new picture

Louise that is so nice, Rosalie has a my little pony she loves the hair

F&C Tabs looked like a boy with hers ha ha they look like surfer babies so i think a boy could pull it off? However i put Rosalie's on her foot works just the same but there is no way they can get hold of them? I really rate them, i dont know if they work for everyone but they worked for me like nothing else!

:hugs: Genies...hard as babies hon but when they are toddlers they will be able to entertain each other and we'll all be jealous :hugs:

On the meet front i'm quite happy to drive about 6 hours not sure i could cope with much more though :( I have family in Notts and Lincoln so i could pitch up there... Is that far enough south??

I also have a petite star zia, its brilliant for chucking in the car etc!

i said about the surfer look too blob lol im not going crazy then ha!

mmmm im mdlands so i get totake my pick lol x

I think I shall buy one and see how we go!!

Blob that sounds so cool!!

my sis has the zia too becs...i need a smaller one cos i catch buses and whe they are busy my wheels are so big and wide at the back i just get stuck!! lol x

Blob my mum is in notts, that's where I'm off tomorrow, a little town called Retford not far from worksop! It's about 30 mins from Lincoln x

Presents wrapped, just need to finish packing now urgh.... think i'll pack the car in the morning and just get everything ready to go in it tonight! I hate hate hate packing! Wayne normally does it!

everything will be frozen if u pack tonight...Chris got the screen wash out of the boot and about 1 litre of it at the bottom was solid!! lol x

That's true! When I went out earlier there was a bottle of coke that I'd left in the car, that was completely frozen! brrr!!

I'm packing everything... I mean EVERYTHING... bouncy chair, playmat, etc. So much to do, so tired, can't be arsed! Need a teleporter!

OMG can you lot ever talk! Pages I have read through and now can't remember a thing!!

The meet would be way too far, would love to meet up, will have to have region meets!

We go to a holiday park every year in Cornwall, it is a bit like camping but with a roof! (ok its not really like camping, the caravans are pretty nice I think!) We have done it since being a family, we can get all the children in, and take them out and about to visit different things, because we live in the country the children see sheep and cows and know all about growing vegis and fruit and stuff, it is the town they don't know about! I grew up close to where i live now, having worked in Bath and Bristol and lived there abouts i like the idea of the children knowing the things i did like about flowers and animals, even though Sophie did say a sheep was a polar bear the other day!

Rosie has a cough, Sophie has had a cold and as she is only 2 not really very good at covering her mouth, she sneezes and huge amounts of snot blasts out her nose, and we have to catch it with a tissue before she wipes it in her sleeve!:haha: Anyway Rosie hasn't got the flowing bit but has the cough, it is weird hearing a baby cough, poor little thing, she is not moaning though.
I have calpol at the ready but not given it yet, I am pretty sure she will spit it, the only thing other than milk she had was some gripe water and she pulled a strange face and spat that!

Well got to go, need bed, and to be with Rosie check she is ok, and tomorrow the kids are off to Wales b4 the next lot of snow hits! (the 10 and 7 yr old to their Dad's for Christmas:cry:)
We are then delivering presents and doing final Christmas stuff.
Will be quiet without them, but can enjoy our two littelest girls on our first just us family Christmas.

Back soon, sorry i have not caught up too well!

Bye for now xxxxxxx:hugs:

Thanks for the hugs blob I am glad they will have each other it's lovely now they smile and laugh at each other

They are both still asleep and I'm awake crAzy but if I go in shower they will defiantly wake

I'd have to be part of a southern meet up such a shame we so widespread

Btp must be hard to not see your eldests at Xmas I assume you do alternate years?

Im up for a meet (As long as its not too far from a train station as I dont drive !!!) x

A meet would be fun :D

I agree, you do all talk loads and now I'll never catch up.

BTP - Hope your girls feel better soon

Genies - It's too cute that Layla and Amelia laugh at eachother

I'm up early today! every morning now I'm excited incase my secret santa comes but there's still no sign. Begining to think I won't get one :-( Did yours turn up yet Louise?

x

I forgot to tell you all I got £75 of Mothercare gift vouchers this week after I sent them a massive complaint about my buggy. Im really pleased they took my complaint seriously so I am off to spoil my little madam today. Im not normally a complainer so well chuffed with them :happydance:

BTP :hugs: must be really hard not seeing them, hope your girlies get better soon also.

SR you will get it soon hon, unless the post has lost it i guess? :nope:

Laura...JEALOUS!!! I want to spend money in mothercare ooooh the clothes ha ha!

Nottingham would be good for me as my brother and sister in law live there. x

Yes it is hard without them, Christmas is all about the children, I try and look on it that i have 2 Christmas days, we do alternate and we thought Rosie will be more aware next year so then would be better.
The kids are happy, that's the main thing although I would have prefered my mil not to be invited for Christmas, I feel i do make all the sacrifices in our household!

Laura, £75 that must have been some moan!! My friend had loads of trouble with mothercare and her last buggy, i think she got a new one and was happy in the end.
Wouldn't know what lovely thing to spend it on!

Awww genies, how lovely the girls coo at each other, Rosie chats to her baby gym lion atm! If you go up to her she straight away starts chatting, i think poor baby must be bored!

Got to go, update my diet Sept Stars page :happydance: its good news!!

Back later, final day of shopping today, last bits to be done!

Hope everyone has a great day xxxx:hugs:

Morning!!!!

BTP, ooo well done!!

Laura, go you!! I have started complaining about things now, its more the principal than anything else!!! Happy spending!! Wait till the sales, more for your money!!!

Louise, safe trip!!!

Hope slept well, she is snuffly so just rubbed some snuffle babe on her and a few drops of olbas oil!! Off to take Murphy for a walk then over to my parents to feed their cat lol!!!

it seems a lot of us dont drive? i thought i was the only one :)

Laura well done for compaining i never used to but im getting better at it now

realy hope those who havent got ss gifts yet turn up today? i wonder if yours were from over seas?

well im up ready house work done bag packed buggy loaded and amelia is still asleep she had her morning bottle and went back to sleep in her crib while i got on and she still asleep, Layla is asleep in her bouncer by me .
im only going up to my mums to sort xmas pressents and help with her shopping but i havent been out in days because our road is really icy but im told its clearer everywhere else.

oh Lousie just noticed your on have a safe journey and if you dont get back on here a lovely xmas as best you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->