September Stars

End of ugly betty, what sad times...

I have ordered some breastflow bottles, has anyone tried these before?

Louise- love the photo... !!

BTP- i have some of paige crying for the exact same reason, thats all she does..and im going to remind her of what she was like when she is older.

F&C Wow hand made... must take you ages... but they are stunning, your very talented honey xx

sister rose- i love that song !!! me and hubby learnt every word a few years ago and we non stop sing it since then... Love the odd ball photos of ellie, is the last one milk coma ?...x

Oh I love milk coma pics, here's Holly's lol

Attachments

• milk coma.jpg
    milk coma.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
emzy- i was showing my sister and husband that pic when you had it on FB we loved it !!!... got to be my fav milk coma photo so far....

Haha. Hollys milk coma is awesome :D

Fishy , your jewellry looks really nice! Love Becs necklace

Soooooooooo pee'd off tonight myself :| Oh is so useless sometimes, he never does ANYTHING, came home and said that my cleaning basically isn't good enough even though I do it all and he does F-all and I wash all his clothes, wash the dishes about 6 times a day, he's NEVER cooked a meal since we've lived together, or in general since we got together 5 years ago :| cheeky little bas...seriously :grr:
Anyway, I went upstairs in a huff to have some time to myself instead of cleaning the house(which i was doing before he insulted my cleaning) and he lasted 10 mins with Ellie before he bought her upstairs to me, dumped her on the bed "someone misses you" and then went downstairs to play his Xbox! I came down and asked him wtf he thought he was doing "Im playing Xbox" and the house is still a complete tip :|

SR what a knob, how inconsiderate is he?? He needs a kickup the arse and a reality check. Does he not realise that Ellie is his resposibilty as well as yours?? His xbox should be the last thing on his mind!

Argh SR! Play him at his own game and take her back downstairs and say she misses her daddy and go back upstairs!! Cheeky sod!!

In case I don't speak to you ladies before have a great Christmas!! Will be thinking of you all! x

Evening lovely ladies! loving the milk coma pics!

SR I'd be annoyed too! Men are lovely and selfish in equal parts!

F&C, have a lovely crimbo! Love your necklaces, am thinking of using some Crimbo cash to get myself one actually!! Could you do one with the 3 of them on?

Archie and Jack have either totally loved or hated each other today. There has been no inbetween! I have separated them so many times I've lost count! Sam on the other hand, has been a little star! I tried him with a little bit of rusk mixed with my milk and some pureed apple, and he loved it! He probably had 5 or 6 good spoonfuls! Bless him! He's also really found his voice and is screeching at the top of his lungs all the time. I am totally in love with my little chunk! :kiss:

fishy i have a brand new nuby bottle the teat is very wide with little bobbles on it and the nipple bit is ribbed and very flexible, James likes them and on a plus side the bottle itself is rubbery so if you squeeze it gentley the milk comes out easily! If you have not tried that one pm me your address il post it to you when im next in town! Its worth a try x

Claire, I meant to ask you if Sam was better?? Bless him, I am trying to hold off giving Hope solids but I feel it won't be long.

Aw thanks Becs, yeah he's back to normal pretty much. The crib end is no longer propped up to help him drain and stop him gagging!! Thanks honey. xx

Sam's 17 weeks now, but such a big lad. He was 17lb 9 a week ago, so he's well doubled his birth weight now. That said, although he appears to be enjoying first tastes from a spoon, he's not really hungry I wouldn't say. He's quite happy with a boob in his mouth!! I just want to get him used to sitting in the high chair and having a spoon, and different textures I guess. So sweet to see him moving food around in his little mouth!

Asher that wouldn't be a problem! It's so nice to know you like Becs necklace!

LBB - don't you need the teat? We've tried all sorts but not that one I don't think. I might try with a cup I think soon.

Do you ladies think 15 weeks is too early to try Harry on baby rice?

I think Hope would of doubled her birth weight by the next time I get her weighed, she will be 16 weeks then so I think she will be about 17lb something so I might try her then!! My arm aches when I feed her, she is so heavy and long!

Fishy, I don't think Harry is too young, he will soon let you know if he is not ready!!

Good luck, I don't think Hope is ready as when I gave her some calpol on a spoon she gagged but takes it fine from a syringe!!

SR Oh my goodness! What a cheek! I agree with whoever said you should take her downstairs and say she misses Daddy!!

Fishy, I too am interested in having one done!! I think they are gorgeous, you're so talented!! I am going to try Lilia on baby rice soon, will wait till after the new year and we're back home again though, she'll be 17 weeks then and may have doubled her birth weight!! I think that if you feel he is ready, then he probably is, I believe so much in mothers instinct now I've had Lilia! If not he'll make it pretty obvious, it won't hurt x

Becs, I'm so please Hope likes her pressie!! I wondered and wondered about getting that one, I thought it was unbelievably cute but I worried it might scare her!!

Claire, so pleased Sam is feeling better! Shame about the big boys trying it on eh!! THey must sense that father christmas is pcking up his sleigh ready!

Well it's my birthday tomorrow, I'll be 29 argh! I'm not really looking forward to it without Wayne! I'm at my mums and I haven't lived here since I was 18 so everyone I knew has pretty much moved away and moved on so no idea what I'll do tomorrow night! Might venture into town for a drink with my brother, who knows! I missed a call from Wayne earlier on and am gutted, he's flying out tomorrow now to his new place, hopefully he'll ring tomorrow, I'm not looking forward to it because he has such a dangerous job! Bloody men, I'd rather his job was sorting the post or cleaning the toilets, not searching for bombs! :(

If I don't speak to any of you before, have a lovely christmas with your babies!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->