September Stars

ladyk paige looks like James on that 2nd pic! Emzy how cute! I have so many goofy pics il av to post some tomorrow i have a fab video of James chatting smiling and laughing then he is just sick but projectile and laughs lol x

blob they are so alike! GG i love your snow pics just commented on them on Facebook! Mrs j i am hopeless where cakes r concerned wish i could able thou! I have a dam oven which i dont think helps got told to put a bowl of water in the bottom of it?! X

Got one photo of Lilia, 7 weeks old ish, I think Daddy was trying to get her to smile but no luck! I'll get more tomorrow!

lilia.jpg

Loving the odd ball pics made me smile !

Louise hope you gave a great time at your parents, glad lillia has settled in her travel cot

Blob I can't believe how alike your two Lo's are, I've thought this In previous pics of yours

They are identical Blob !! How cute !

Have fun at your Mum and Dads Louise, at least you will get some time to yourself. Parents are a godsend sometimes aren't they. I sometimes love just going to my parents and letting them take over for a few hours other than the feeding. My parents are really good. Their not too pushy or over the top and Olivia adores her Grandad K.

Another early morning here :wacko: I thought she might be waking becase she was cold so left the heating on but she was awake at 5am still and wanting to feed so I think maybe were having a growth spurt. I knew I shouldnt of got used to all these 9/10am lie ins !! Must fininsh xmas wrapping today - I am soooo behind !

Hiya everyone, sorry I've been AWOL! There's been so much going on this week, but the kids have finished school now, and Sam's having a nap, so I thought I'd pop on! Really I should be in the shower hee hee!! I have read all the last 20 pages but am not gonna attempt personals or I'll still be waiting on the shower tonight!!

I need to say a big thankyou to Vikki and Kimi for Sam's SS!! Thankyou honey, I have to admit I've already been letting him play with it! It's a vtech peekaboo ball, he loves the sounds and lights!!

Oooh, he's awake, what's that about? Will be back as soon as I can! xx

F&C :hugs: Its so hard to balance things when you have a baby. I go through the same thing just 'mummy melt downs' i call them, we all have them when we cant do everything. Men can just carry on their lives as they have been doing where ours have changed forever, they dont understand. It does just sound like he's meaning well but just not getting it.
:
:happydance:yay me too, i get Mummy meltdowns!! Exactly as you describe when everything is not done i go mad, i start going on about how the house looks like a pigsty, how i am the only one that does anything, does no one else see the mess? look at it!!!! is your bedroom tidy? and it goes on, the children sense a mummy meltdown and disappear to their rooms!:dohh:

Blob, wow identical, like my girls, i think mine are twins born 2 years apart! Mine have totally different personalities though, like chalk and cheese in that respect. xx

Odd pics, love them, have lots because i prefer them to reflect on, i took some of Sophie crying when she was a baby because she spent most of her time crying!

How annoying i cant upload the pic i wanted to, ah well, really have not itme to mess with it!

Rosie's cough is still going, bless her, she try's to suck her thumb and it slips too far in her mouth and she chokes then coughs, poor baby it sounds horrible, but she seems quite happy in herself.

F&C, I was also going to say you cold look at getting feeds to last longer to get longer breaks between, Rosie will really mess about on the boob so i have to keep offering til she eventually takes it and feeds when is good for me, like if we are going out i will feed to give me a few hours out first b4 i need to feed. (sat in the barbers feeding yesterday while dh had his haircut, i said at first, i cant feed in here, you will get a wonky haircut!!)
You could try offering water or a dummy between feeds, or just try to keep feeding til he looks really full! Offer both boobs as long as he can take without being sick.
By offering water between feeds he will see he won't always get milk as he may just be demanding you because he is thirsty not hungry, or wants comfort. (thus the dummy) My last baby was like this, she just wanted to be close so fed til she was sick, a dummy cured it.
Generally breast fed babies can demand more, as we can't upgrade to hungry baby milk!:haha: Rosie goes through days she demands constantly and others she hardly seems to feed, it has taken a calm baby and my 5th breast fed baby to seem to get it 'right' and i think that it is far more down to her and the fact she is so easy going!

I am happy feeding and still not thinking about weaning, she is content and i know what mess lies before us with the weaning!! From 4 months as soon as she starts looking interested in food i will introduce her to a few different flavours, but if she doesnt look interested i will just leave it til she does.

Well off to look at other stuff now, lots of sales starting online! But a big pile of ironing calls me louder! Dh in bed so very ill with a man cold, the same cold as the girls have but he is in bed! I have taken him a lemsip! :coffee:

Back later, xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Louise, I thought of you and wondered how you must cope :hugs: Mrs J and Ladykara it seems you are both in the same situation. :hugs: LadyK, they're all made by hand.

GG - no worries, just send me a PM.

Think someone logged on as me since last posting...

Thanks BTP there are some good tips there. He's being a bit funny at the moment and feeding often.. sorry gotta go.. he's crying..

Happy Christmas Eve Eve ladies and babies!

Ooooh proud mummy moment! Only something silly but on Holly's playmat there is a lion that if you pull it down it plays a tune. Well Holly has figured it out! The first time she did it I thought it was a fluke, but she keeps doing it! Clever girl! Also, she is on the verge of rolling over, she hasn't managed it yet but she gets up onto her side and then rolls back again, but she's almost there :cloud9:

BTP Holly is also coughing lots with her cold, it's horrible to hear! She kept waking up coughing and spluttering last night. I pulled her in bed with me again when Matt got up at 7 and she slept til 9. She seems better in herself today, not as upset with herself and has been playing normally so that's good. She also took all of her morning bottle with no problem, so perhaps she is feeling a bit better despite sounding worse!

I've got the senior health visitor woman coming round today to discuss my complaint. I'm a bit nervous actually, silly really and I don't know why as she already justified me complaining by saying I should have had visits at 4 and 8 weeks that I didn't get. Will let you know what she says!

xx

Awww. Holly is such a clever girl Emzy :)

Thanks for all the lovely comments on Ellie in her hat. And Blob, I know I'm naughty for opening it but I've never been good with surprises ;)

Love all the Oddball pictures. I've got some of Ellie laying around somewhere. Hehe.

Tabs and Rosalie look so alike Blob :o

I'm really getting in the Christmas mood now. Started my day with this, obviously the best christmas song :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEIP6otc4Y

Oddballs of Ellie :haha:

Attachments

• 72435_1557476629682_1618231664_31339518_3834909_n.jpg
    72435_1557476629682_1618231664_31339518_3834909_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 60961_1524562086839_1618231664_31279883_2328467_n.jpg
    60961_1524562086839_1618231664_31279883_2328467_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF9774.jpg
    DSCF9774.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Loving all the pics!!!

Emma, Holly is clever and I hope all goes wel with your meeting!!!

Hope's cold is awful, she is so rattly, like she is smoking 100 fags a day lol!! Been squirting her nose with saline spray to keep in unblocked, rubbed snffle babe on her back and chest and olbas oil!! She had a long sleep this morning and has only just woke up, just guzzled her bottle! Bless her I feel so sorry for her as there is nothing else I can do apart from let it run its course, I think its finally reached its peak so fx'd she will start getting better!

Aw becs I know its awful. This cold is making me feel miserable never mind how its making holly feel. She does seem much better today but is sleeping a lot. I hope hope gets better soon x

Aww and holly just dropped her dummy and put it back in her mouth herself in her sleep! Very clever girl today x

At least while they are sleeping they are getting better xx

Just been looking at your pics of hope on fb, such a doll! She looks quite similar to holly in her shape don't you think? She looks like she's got long legs too! She's so cute x

Emma, everytime I look at Holly I think how similar her and Hope are!! Hope has got long legs, she takes after both Ian and I, we also have very tall family members!!

My lovely necklace that Fishy and her sister made me arrived, its lovely!! I am really pleased with it!! Thank you xx

They defo look alike! She takes after Matt with her long legs, I'm a short arse lol x

I am quite tall, 5ft 8 and Ian is 6ft something, I can see problems with school uniforms!!

I'm only 5ft 2! Saying that though, I was tallest in my class until I was 13, then I stopped growing and haven't grown since lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->