September Stars

Oh forgot to add, after a bit of fuss with the travel cot last night, Lilia slept until 10.40am today!!! What a lazy little monkey! And tonight I put her down, awake, at 9pm and she went straight to sleep without even a murmer! What a good girl!

Aww good girl lilia! Asher so glad you are back hope you are better did you have boy luck with your phone? X

fishy i bought 2 packs of 3 and then my sister bought me a tt steriliser and bottles plus i breast feed still so only use them occasionally so i will more than happily send you one if it helps you out hun x

SR - my DH goes ott with his xbox some evenings..... Men are so cheeky

Asher can't believe SAMs already 17 weeks, loved his Santa outfit xx

F&C I dint think that's too young for Harry to start the rice

Louise hope you have a lovely birthday xx that's great that lillia settles so easily on the travel cot

Lady k I Recorded ugly Betty last night and watched doing late feed...... Damn series link missed the finale!!!! Having to wait until Monday morning when it's repeated . I'm really surprised it's ending as I've always enjoyed it. Haven't heard of the bottles you've mentioned, hope Paige likes them

I'm so tired of James being sick so much, he had a bath tonight couple of hours later back of his head is sticky and full of sick ... it smells revolting. I have to change his clothes all the time because of sick ..... He doesn't seem bothered :) felt silly wrapping james' prezzies tonight

Just wanted to wish al you ladies and babies a merry christmas and hope all the babie have a great first christmas

Louise, Happy Birthday :cake::hugs:

My poor baby is full of cold, she just choked up her breakfast milk, she is sat in the bumbo now because i want her upright try and get it to flow downwards but she doesn't look comfy! (mover her to baby swing not on though!)

Great my laptop chooses 'u' to be the missing letter today!

SR, Sounds familiar, i spend yesterday morning out getting last min things, which actually ended up being some clothes for me because when i go out with dh he moans so I took Rosie and had no one to clock watch.
The afternoon wrapping stuff, my back was killing, i have to wrap father christmas stockings for 6 children, all dh stuff then presents for 6 children, dh and all his and my family, HE, WRAPS MINE! :dohh:and that is it, so he is moaning 'he' will get no time to wrap, then moaning he has been in the same room all day and is going crazy, ffs, now he knows how it feels!!:haha:

I like today, i like doing the last min things, will do veg tonight, i try and do the least christmas day! Got a 3 bird roast to see if it needs defrosting, and tidy up a bit, then to our fave garden centre to see if santa is there and have a coffee, and see if they have a bird table as dh's is broken, the squirrels keep knocking it over!

Have a new top and some leggings to wear Christmas day, i quite enjoyed trying stuff on, i am a bit happier with my shape now, size 10-12 leggings:happydance: size 12 top:happydance: and dh said it looked big:happydance::happydance: (he didn't say it as a compliment, it was a constructive comment, he would have said my arse looked fat just as matter of fact! men don't do clothes compliments properly!)

Time to go, if i don't get a chance which i don't think i will now, a very Happy Christmas to all my fellow B&B'ers, hope you all have a fab time with your lovely Stars on their first Christmas!:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:xxxx

Thanks for all the replies and Emzy, I am so doing that next time! :haha:
we're currently friends again now but I've told him he's got to buck up. I agree with you Asher men are lovely and selfish in equal parts :p

Hope everyone has a lovely christmas with their new little bundles and enjoys every minute. Can't wait to see all the pics, I know there will be tonnes :)(especially from emzy) haha

In case I dont get on again to all the lovely star mummies and babies enjoy your first Xmas together and thankyou for all your support this year love from Lyn Layla and Amelia. Xxxx

Aw Louise, isn't Lilia a good girl! Bless!

Thanks Jayne, no luck with the phone. Someone must have picked it up literally one or two minutes after it fell out of my pocket. I left some voice and text messages on it, but whoever found it has obviously made a pretty penny out of it. I just hope they chucked the memory card away, as that's the main thing I will miss. Pics of the kids on there. I do hope whoever's had it falls on the ice and breaks both their legs. Vindictive? Me? No!!

Well done with your clothes BTP! You'll look lovely!

Thanks for your comment about Sam's Santa costume Jelly! So cute!! Poor James being sick so much. Like you say, at least it doesn't seem to be upsetting him. Poor little man!

Little Sammy is a star. He slept from 9pm last night til 6.45 this morning! I do remember waking about 2.30 and hearing him stirring, but then he must have gone off. I live my life in such a blur of sleep deprivation these days that when I woke up this morning I couldn't remember if I'd been up to feed or not. I couldn't remember doing any of my usual feeding time things like propping up my pillow or playing with my phone or radio, and the boobs felt full, so I assumed he must have slept through!!

Right, am off again to sort the kids. Archie and Jack are like bottomless pits. Food, food, food!!
uyt∞bhkoop0;.,mnbxzx.,mhbvfcdxsaY'\HFSA`

Lol yep you can count on a couple of hundred pics from me!! I love taking photos and I always take them as I regret it if I don't take enough!

I'm sure ill pop on on my phone at some point, but wanted to say merry Christmas to all the September star mummies and babies. Have a wonderful first Christmas with your beautiful babies and relax and enjoy yourself. I'll second what Genies girl said, thank you all so much for your support this year and what a year its been. Love ya all mwah :kiss:

Louise, I'd only be too happy to make one for you.

Thanks again ladies for all your lovely compliments and advice on the baby rice.

I'm so jealous of these sleeping babies. Harry has totally regressed but I'm hoping the baby rice might help in that department. He's generally wanting feeding much more regularly now.

We gave him a bit of the rice today and it went well actually. He didn't eat that much but he seemed quite interested and certainly didn't dislike it. We only tried for a bit as an introduction and will try again soon.

Once again, Happy Christmas to all you lovely ladies. I hope you have a great time with your lovely families!! xx

Merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone
its going to take me hours to get of the house to do the rounds to our parents, so much stuff to take !!!! xx

emzy- cant take too many photos..x

:hugs: SR thats horrible I get really pissed off if he comments on anything and just tell him to do it himself then...

Louise happy birthday and you have such a clever little girl :cloud9:

Happy Christmas everyone for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One complaint Rosalie is normally great but tonight she has picked to scream at being fed scream that she's not and not want to sleep either...hhmmm i think she might be teething?

Evening all!!!

Just popped on to wish you all a Merry Christmas, enjoy your first Christmas with your beautiful babies xx Thank you all so much for the amazing friendships I have made xx

Btw is anyone else watching one born at christmas?!! I am crying already!!

Aw Blob, yeah sounds like maybe teething? Or growing? Or just having a fuss. It's so hard to second guess them!

Happy Christmas to all my September Stars friends! I am so glad to have "met" and to know you all. Lots of love for a fab Christmas with the little ones. xxx

I'm watching the One Born at Christmas thing too. I want another baby!!!!

OMG Hope was so hard to settle, I can tell she isnt 100% as she normally settles so easy.

One born at christmas made me all emotional!! Wish my midwife was like Barbara!!

I'm watching it later when my dad is in bed as he doesn't want to watch it!!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes ladies, I spoke to Wayne twice so I'm a happy bunny! He's off out to a PB in a few days argh not happy about that, bless him he'll be eating rations and doing alsorts of scary things!

I can't believe Christmas has come round already, it's so scary! Merry christmas to all of you, and like the others said, thank you for all the advice and support you have given over the last year, I'm so pleased I joined this forum!! Love to all!! x

I'm now watching it - Im already prepared to cry as feeling very emotional tonight. My first Christmas as a mummy. It was all I wished for last Christmas and this year I feel like I have everything I ever wanted !!

I hope you all have a wonderful xmas with your babies and other children and hubbies wherever you are. ((((( Hugs )))))

Ha ha we're all having soppy moments!!

Louise, so glad you spoke to Wayne, I hope tomorrow is okay for you, and that Wayne is okay in Afghanistan. You'll soon all be back together. Big hugs though. xx

Aw Laura, so lovely. It doesn't get any less weepy as the years go on! I am as excited this year to see Archie aged 6 opening pressies as I was 6 years ago when we were opening pressies for him aged almost 3 months. And I went upstairs a few minutes ago, and there they are the 3 of them in their little beds! Gorgeous!!

I wonder of any of the other groups are as close as we all are?!!! We have all been through the most amazing journey this year but the the best parts are still to come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->