September Stars

Merry Christmas Guys ! Hope you all have a fantastic Day

Feel quite emotional ..... just think what we will all be like New Year Eve saying goodbye to 2010 a fantastic year :)

Becs I'd be surprised if other groups are so close.... but maybe im biased !

Got Father in Law dressed as Santa tomorrow I'll try and get a pic of him with James. Going to was OBEM when I we get back from the in laws tomorrow if not after my parents Boxing Day.

Love to all and the Little Ones xxx

awww guys!! Just watched one born at christmas which we recorded, both me and matt in tears remembering when we had Holly. What a year it has been and I'm so glad I've had you ladies to share it with. Becs I would be very surprised if the other groups were as close!

Merry Christmas to you all. Have a fantastic time with your little ones. Just think, this time last year all we ever wanted was what we have this year. We are so very lucky and blessed.

Have a good 'en!

xx

Was in tears watching it too.... i want another baby... even tempted to DTD on xmas day evening and leave it up to the gods...but doubt ill even be awake to DTD...

Merry christmas everyone. look forward to seeing your photos on FB... xxx

Merry Christmas lovely September star ladies and babies, enjoy your day. :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs354.ash2/63391_1644324080814_1618231664_31502940_272091_n.jpg

Aw, SR, look at Ellie! Gorgeous!!

Merry crimbo lovely ladies and babies!! xxx

Well ladies, I know as the only US one im kind of on the outside but I have enjoyed getting to know each of you. I love the funny stories, the gorgeous pics, advice and even the venting. Lol. Merry Christmas and wishing you all a great new year. I hope you will be as blessed as I feel we've been. Love to all of you!

Aww Ellie looks so cute xx

Hope everyone had a great day, I have not watched obem, I have got to get babies out of my head now, but dh said today as i was putting my lipstick in my bag, was i hiding a pregnancy test! Funny man he knows i just have had a coil put in!
Last year i had been trying for my 9th month and all i wanted was a baby, this year it makes Rosie seem all that bit extra special, and that she is my last, that makes me sad!
Got to go, poor baby been very unhappy today with her cough and cold, all snotty, I have been sucking it out with the snot sucker, and she is not pleased!

Happy Christmas! xx:hugs:

Your by no means on the outside Nursekel!! Only by geography but that means naff all on the internet so you are definitely on the inside with the rest of the stars!!

Happy Christmas lovely ladies!!

I got a beautiful silver locket from 'Harry' with a picture of the family in. It made me cry!

Off to look through my photos from today.

xxx

Hello ladies!!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day, we didn't get Hope many pressies as we are putting money in her bank account, my family bought her a few bits and gave her money!! She ended up with about £300 to put in her bank!! We have had a lovely day, bit disappointed with the meal we had out at the restaurant, we complained and got fobbed off so I am writing to the owner!! I was so angry with the manager, the customer service and lack of care was crap!!!

Hope is now fast asleep and we are enjoying some 'us' time!! Tomorrow I am off out with my Mum and Ian is having a Daddy day!!

Happy Christmas to all - Hope you have all had just as a lovely day as I have had.

A BIG thank you to our SS - Olivia loves the toy and the t-shirt is super cute aswell - Thank you very much for our gifts. xxx

Hello girls!

My Miranda is a September Star!, i didn't know this group existed, if not I would have joined sooner!

Merry X'mas to all!

Merry Christmas all :) Hope you've all had a lovely lovely day!!

For me.... well today has been bittersweet to be honest, but Lilia has enjoyed opening her presents, I got to speak to my husband and I found out I'm even 'allowed' to pick my step sons up and have them for new year which is good :) But I don't get to speak to Wayne for at least a fortnight now as he is off radar :( So, yeah, bittersweet :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEPTEMBER STAR MUMMY'S!!! I hope you and your little ones have had a fantastic first Christmas...im sure a few of the Daddy's got nothing but a bag of coal :hehe:

I will mirror what has already been said about all the support! Its great to have met such a lovely bunch of ladies, its amazing actually how close we all are even thou we have never met!

YAY Louise im so pleased for you i know those boys mean the world to you x :hugs:

Here is a little pic of James today after all the excitement of visiting...

25122010237.jpg

Since all our babies are the same age, I though it would be appropriate to ask...

Are all of your babies babbling?

That was my Xmas present from Miranda!

Hello Charima and welcome!!! Hope babbles alot, she never stops!!

Hi charima, James babbles too think he'll be a little chatterbox when he's older!

Had Xmas at in laws, James was good during dinner and everyone (11 people) enjoyed spending time with JJ. Off to my parents today!

Morning girls!

Had a lovely crimbo here, quit a chilled out day with Matt, Holly and my Mum and Dad at my place. Holly was a bit unsettled with her cold bless her and I think she was a bit overtired as she spent most of the afternoon crying! I think it's because her little routine was disrupted and my mum and dad just thought she was tired every time she cried and so tried to get her to go to sleep, even if she'd just had a nap!! She got lots of lovely pressies and so did I and we stuffed our faces with Christmas dinner which was yum!!

Hope you all had lovely Christmas days and enjoy your boxing day!

xx

Happy Christmas everyone :hugs:

Rosalie babbles lots too :cloud9:

We didnt get much for Rosalie either she has so much and TBH im bad and i just buy what i want if she needs it in the year :shrug:

Had a ok day but Tabs is ill and she cried nonstop ARGH!!

:kiss:

Hello!!

Had a lovely relaxing day, yummy roast at my folks! Hope is so much better today, she slept from 7.45 till 6.30!!

Blob, I am the same, buy as I need/see!! Bit naughty really!!!

Hope everyone has had a nice day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->