September Stars

Quick selfish post as am on luke's laptop.

Had a rubbish christmas as my Mum and her boyfriend split up christmas day and he left after them screaming abuse at each other all day! and my sister lost her baby today :cry:

What a fab christmas!!! :(

Just dropping in to say hi :) Lilia babbles loads too, must be their age!

Missed Wayne online today so pretty upset, especially as he can't contact me again until at least the 7th January so feeling a little bit down tonight :( At least I get to see the boys... well at the moment only one of them as the other daren't tell his mum he wants to see me ... well not going into it now anyway, hope you're all having lovely times x

Youngmummy I am so sorry. What terrible news. I hope your Mum and your sister are both ok.

Louise :hugs: FX you get to see both boys. x

Hi Charima! Good to meet you! Sam babbles too, bless him! He's also just learnt to screech, which he thinks is fab!

Becs, that's fab Hope slept so well!

Aw Louise, sad you didn't get to speak to Wayne. Big hugs. My cousin is currently in Afghanistan too. I have to say though that my cousin is a knob!! He's a policeman, but not a shining example of a human. He's been in the TA since he was young, but to him it's all just big boys war games. He doesn't take it seriously. He did the dirty on his wife about 4 years ago and remarried a lovely policewoman who's only young. They have a little lad who turned 2 not long ago, and he volunteered to go to Afghan for 6 months. With 6 weeks training before too, he's been gone since September and not due back until at least May. I think he's going to Dubai for R&R, but that could well be a lie as he likes to tell them! His mum and dad think he HAD to go to Afghan, when the truth is that he volunteered. It was his lovely wife who told me he volunteered, and she's in bits because he's left her and the little lad, not to mention the two bigger kids from his first marriage. It really annoys me that you're going through this with Wayne and the little lads, and have no choice in it, but my selfish cousin is putting his family through it cos he thinks it's a bit of fun. Sorry, rant over.

Youngmummy, sorry to hear your news honey. Hugs. xx

Sam's teething really badly bless him. Keeps spiking temperatures out of nowhere, drooling for England, chewing on anything he can. I've been giving him the maximum dose of nurofen, as that's always worked best with the big boys for settling them and bringing temps down. He's sleeping okay though, so that's a blessing. We had a lovely day today, we were invited to our best friends to spend boxing day with them and their lovely family. The boys had a fab time and I got to have a giggle with my friend and her sister in law. So nice!!

Asher what a knob your cousin is, he is totally clueless! People like him make me so mad, even more so as we lost a very close friend last year while Ian was in Afghan and he left behind a young family, bloody heartbreaking to go through it with her, going to Wooton Bassett was awful and the funeral was beyond words. Complete prick, sorry!
Poor little Sam, Hope is also teething, very drbbly and goes from happy to crying in 0-3 seconds!!! I have yet to try nurofen on her, just been using calpol. We seemed to have turned a corner today and she is more settled!! Lovely pics on fb!!

Becs, he is a knob. I am so annoyed with him. But I can't say anything on FB as the rest of my family are on there who don't know he volunteered. He is constantly updating his FB status about what's going on, and one of my other cousins thinks he is some sort of bloody hero, when he is SOOOOO not! His new wife is such a nice girl, and I feel quite sorry for her. Ah well. I'm glad I've got it off my chest!!

Isn't this teething lark awful?! Sam teethes a lot like Archie did. He gets one really red cheek which is hot to the touch. The calpol's not really touched it, but I loooovvveee nurofen!!!! Thankyou, I know I put tons of pics on FB. We had a nice Christmas this year. xx

I know what I was going to say, there is already a September 2011 thread started in 1st tri!!! It seems only yesterday it was us!

I know what I was going to say, there is already a September 2011 thread started in 1st tri!!! It seems only yesterday it was us!

:cry: Oh my goodness!! How fast has that year gone?!

Its so scary! I was looking back at my callender earlier and seeing midwives appointments on there in may etc!

Good morning all xx

Well we had a nice Christmas but the girls were both pretty poorly, we have got through some calpol! They have been coughing a lot, just look forward to it going now!
I missed the other children more than I thought I would, and even though its been chaos since they came back I am used to the chaos and it is way too quiet without them! (Even dh missed them!)

Louise :hugs: It is awful to not have Wayne with you at times like Christmas, and Lilia's first Christmas too :nope:
It is good news you will have the boys, but i notice it is over New Year when their Mum obviously wants to go out and party so it suits her to use you as a babysitter when she needs it, it is good though because you can use it to your favour if she ever says you can't have the boys when Wayne is away, because she has let you have them when it suits.:hugs:

Youngmummy, oh dear what a rubbish time all round, I hope your Mum and Sister are ok :hugs:

Asher, your cousin does sound selfish, but then their can be a young arrogance to some men, perhaps he will grow out of it! His poor wife :shrug:
:hugs:

Charmia, Hello, welcome to you and your baby! :happydance:
Rosie babbles and entertains herself really nicely, she is a very laid back baby! My last dd used to screetch, and she didn't grow out of it til about 2, i am so glad i can now say, 'do you remember when she screamed!' It was awful at the time! :hugs:

Well my baby girl is 3 months old today, Happy 3 Months my sweet baby!:kiss:
I feel like i spent the whole of last year pregnant! My milestones were like all of you 3 months in the 3rd month etc, I was just aiming for September all the time! I am so glad she is here, and that she is so sweet natured is such a bonus! (I still just stare at her and sniff her in disbelief (oooh baby smell)that she is here and mine, you would not think she is my 5th!!:wacko:)

I want to get her a cot, I have my eye on one that is the same price in the 'sale' as it was before the sale! It is not the cheapest but i really like it and it's a cot bed so will do for a long while, and i will get a decent sprung mattress for it, I do think the children should have a good mattress!
Before Christmas dh stood on ds's laptop and terminally broke it! Ds said a note pad will be fine, so i am having to pay out for that too,(although i am having £100 from insurance to go towards that! It is an expensive year this year as ds is 17 in March and driving is on the cards! :dohh:
I have 2 girls birthdays in Jan, dh Feb, ds March, ds April, and that is just in the house doesn't count other family birthdays!
Atm I am in no rush for the cot as Rosie loves her basket, she plays with the handles and touches the sides that are fleece lined, she seems really cosy in it and seems to like that and be comforted by it, I fear she may be lost in a cot and not feel so safe and cosy.

It is lovely to see the Christmas pics of babies on fb, and now i am starting to know who is who between fb and here!:haha:
I find all the babies really individual, all gorgeous, we are lucky mummies!

Right time to go and do other things, dh spent til the early hours on the xbox last night which means i won't see him today, it gives me a nice easy day to clear up some of the Christmas stuff! My eldest is back today also which is nice, it is funny he towers above me but is still my baby boy at nearly 17!
:haha:
The girls are playing dressing up, i have princesses atm, till they get bored and the playdough comes out, which i have managed to discourage for now, then my 7yr old wants to do a paper making kit she has, it will be fun today! :thumbup:

Big waves to all, sorry if i have missed anything important, still got baby brain, not sure how long i can use it as an excuse!!:haha: Have a great day :hugs:xx

Big hugs Youngmummy :hugs:

With reguards to babbling, Ellie babbles lots now and if you don't pay her attention she shouts and talks at you until she gets your attention and then smiles. Toooo cute!

Hope sams feeling okay Asher!

And hope you all had wonderful Christmases!

Saw the September stars thread for 2011 becs! really strange, doesnt seem that long ago. Me and OH had a bit of an accident this month so I'm worried I'll end up back there :-s don't think we're ready for that yet. Scary!!

Oh don't ya just lurve the xbox and the peace and quiet as dh sits glued to it all night!:happydance:
I have managed to watch all but 2 of the Christmas episodes of obem, and its great so far! I am pleased i am not about to give birth again, I think little Rosie is still to young for me to be broody for another!
My coil is being a total pain, not causing any real problems except about a week after fitting i started to bleed lightly and it hasn't stopped, I know its the hormones working in it but i wish it would just flippin settle and be done with the bleed, its something and nothing, enough not to be bothered with sex, and although that is a great contreceptive not quite the way it should be worling:haha:
My little girl is fast asleep, and i know i really should get to bed now, she is usually up about 4 for her 10min snack but her sister usually gets me up first!
Night All xx

Ugh been up an hour already on the second feed of the night. Go to sleep!

Well its very quiet in here.....

:hugs: F&C - I count my blessings that whilst still BF Olivia sleeps through the night. I hope it comes soon for you. xx

And :hugs: to you aswell Youngmummy - What a rubbish 1st xmas for you. xx

Hope eerybody else is enjoying the Christmas break, it's my birthday the 1st and OH says he has a nice surprise for me so I am abit excited !! xx

Youngmummy, hope you are ok xx

Fishy, hopefully Harry will give in soon and just sleep!!!

Laura, thats sounds nice, wonder what it is!!

Had a lovely day at home, done all my cleaning, took tree down so house is now back to normal!! Eating the last few bits of naughty food before I am back on the diet and exercise wagon, I want to lose 2 stone before Hope's christening at easter!! Hope has got into a good routine of going to bed by 9pm and sleeping right thro til 8/9am!! Its lovely, the other night I didn't even wake for a pee break, first time I have slept thro for about 12 months!!!

Sorry iv been AWOL internet problems and my phone also wouldnt let me on here only facebook!! strange!

oh ym how very sad...hope both are ok x

I think these babies better start sleeping through lol xx

Cant do much of a post am away at my aunts for a while...

Youngmummy :hugs:
Louise sorry you missed him :hugs:
BTP Rosalie and Tabs are sick too, am going calpol, calprofen all day :cry:

:hugs: to you all sorry cant catch up :hugs:

hope everything is ok blob and you are having a good time...get well soon little ladies xx

hope you all had a great christmas this has been the christmas so far for me... i even stayed at my parents on boxing day as hubby was working so i was able to have a few drinks with sister and dad while mum had paige in her room so i could sleep... but i didnt sleep until i heard hubby knock at the door... i think i worry paige will wonder where i am. My living room just has a mas of toys... the house is a mess and im really hating it but nothing i can do..lol

S.R- Very cute photo... love her outfit !!

Charima- welcome honey, i think i remember seeing your avatar on the trimester forums, since they moved all the “month” threads no one can find them..Paige has started to make noises but its not as common as most of the other babies on here, paige is a late learning by the looks of things but she isnt even 3 months yet..

Louise- so pleased to hear about you speaking to your hubby and yay for having your step sons...such a shame its going to be so long until you get to speak to hubby, how come you have to wait so long ?

LBB- Awwwwww looks like he had a good day... bless him x

Young mummy- im so sorry to hear how crap your christmas has been, your poor sister.. thoughts are with your family babe xx

Asher- sorry to hear that sams suffering

Becs- Sept 2011 already..... OMG !!!! I may have to have a peek of that thread now and then.. cant believe its been a year and whats this about you taking your tree down already??? there are 12 days of xmas starting the 24th of dec and this is why im banned from taking it down till then, i hate xmas trees and decorations i want my house back !!!!! i got 8 days left and its going to be the longest 8 days ever !!!!!

BTP- sorry to hear your girls are ill honey... I do the same with paige, i cant stop staring and smelling her.. i kiss her so much and i love going to bed because i know its a new day with her.... its funny because i didnt feel like this with Jake, i love Jake to bits but never had this excitment when he was a baby... i guess even after 4 you still feel like this...

As most of you know i have a OCD of clutter.. but since having paige i have had to live with stuff everywhere !!! i didnt realise how bad i was until i found a photo of my living room just before i gave birth... i want that living room back...lol

anyone else living in a mess now ???

Before

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/DSCF0352.jpg?t=1293582926

After

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/DSC01906.jpg?t=1293582884

and i finally have a bumbo photo !!!

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/IMG_2458.jpg?t=1293583308

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads