September Stars

Lbb- that price is with the second child discount already

Okay my dh....
He is very clever and knows all sorts of things, he is very handy and can fix anything. We enjoy cooking and eating together,when I was pregnant he did lots for me and made sure I was comfortable, he accepts that I don't drive and doesn't moan if I need taking somewhere even if I am a nightmare passenger. He is an amazing father who loves his girls and baths and feeds one every night. He works six days a week for us and he is my best friend !

Have to agree on the best friend bit!! Ian is my bessie! He knows me better than I know myself!

Wayne is also my best friend! I forgot to add that we are able to pass time so easily by doing nothing but talking... no tv, music or anything, just me and him in a blank room would be easy because we love each others company so much! My DH also wears his heart on his sleeve... I'm loving the odes to our DHs! We all love to have a good old moan about them sometimes as they naturally will get on our nerves but it's good to remember all the wonderful reasons we fell for them!!

Speaking of which, i spoke to wayne briefly on MSN earlier, he has asked if I would be able to bear 2 nights away from Lilia when he is on R&R, and to get my passport updated! I had to tell him that although it's a gorgeous idea, I really don't think I can handle being away from her for 2 whole days and nights! I could perhaps deal with one night but not 2!! DO you think this is mean of me? He's obviously planning a weekend in Paris or some such thing!!!!I don't know what to do!

Laura go Olivia :yipee:

Sarah I was eating tons of it before it was cooked :haha:

OMG totally crying at all your messages about DHs...I really should do a nice one but I dont feel so romantic and nice today.

Robin is amazing, we've been together since I was only 15 and been through everything together. He gave up rugby so that he could get a train home to see me everyweekend form uni. He gave up going out on weekends with friends as I was too young and rode horses so I couldnt go to see him. When we were building our house we lived in a caravan that you couldnt sit on the toilet incase it went through the floor, the bed only had three legs and it was a shit hole... I lived in it for 5 years and he slept on the floor for a year or so as per my mothers wishes at the time (I was only 16 ish by then). When he found out about Tabs he freaked and he wasnt a great daddy to her when she was born. However I know he feels so guilty about this and I can say hand on heart now he is an amazing daddy to his girls and it makes me smile watching him with them playing. He knows everything about me and makes me smile everyday...I couldnt live without him. He doesnt make grand gestures and he rarely gives me romantic gifts, but I know that everything he does is for me and our girls.

Would totally change the romantic part though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes Robin is also my best friend :cloud9:

Louise that is so hard, I dont think I could be parted from the girls for a night I still find it hard with Tabs :hugs:

Hiya ladies, sorry have been AWOL again for a couple of days. The usual chaos!

Glad to see James is getting better LBB! x

I am loving the idea of bigging up the hubbies/partners! So I will do a little ode to my man too.....
We first got together when I was 19 and had just split up with a boyfriend... he knew I was going to go back to him and told me he'd be waiting... and I know from a friend that for 6 months he never so much as looked at anyone else! ... before the kids he was definitely one for romantic gestures... since the kids, he's just the best Dad!... he should be a chef, he cooks all our meals (doesn't wash up...), the boys dote on him... he is happy to get up with the bigger boys so I can sleep in with Sam if we've had a bad night... he motivates me, especially to exercise when I don't feel like it, as he knows I'll feel better when I do... he tells me I'm sexy even when I don't feel it... we share the same morals, the same values, the same sense of humour, we are best, best friends.

...and to the boys... I didn't know how much I could love a person until I gave birth to three of them, each of them light up my life in their own different ways... I marvel at how we could have made 3 boys with so many similarities and yet so many differences... I love to look at them when they're asleep, dreaming and looking so angelic.... I love that they tell me they love me and will miss me when I go out, even when I've been shouting at them!! The list is endless!!!!

Little Sammy has now slept through for the last 4 nights, I just wish I could have slept too!! I've been having loads of awful dreams. Don't even bear thinking about! DH is really proud of himself... I went to the baptism meeting at church tonight to try and plan it all, and left him with the boys. I had bathed Sam and fed him at about 7.15, then left some expressed milk for him to try. So he managed to get about 3oz down him, then he put him down wide awake and played him some music, and off to sleep went Sam!! DH is so so proud!!!! I am hoping for another good night, but not hoping too much!! We'll see.

Hope everyone is okay tonight, I need to try and make some time to catch up more often. xx

...and Louise, yep I'd find it difficult for a night away, let alone 2. Even with the boys being bigger now, I still find it hard when they have a sleepover at their Nana's.

Blob, Robin sounds lovely!

Louise, it was awful last night. I had a dream that DH told me he was a paedophile!?! And in some sort of fit of madness, the dream "me" was so desperate to still be married to him that I tried to cover it up. I woke up soaked in sweat and hating him! Went back to sleep and had more nightmares. Must be a hormone thing maybe?

Could be! I've been having awful dreams about cot death and dreaming that Wayne comes home and wants to see Lilia and she's not here :( Bloody eastenders!

Defo think nightmares are hormone related, I always get them near af and when I was pregnant! Not nice.

Forgot to add Matt is also my best friend and soul mate. We know everything about each other, in fact he knows me better than I know myself! Weve been together 10 years this year and I was only 18 when we got engaged but i knew he was the one I'd marry. When I met him I was with an abusive boyfriend and he gave me the strength and courage to leave him and believe in myself.

Aren't we a Soppy bunch today!!

Ladies how weird - I've had bad dreams this week too. I actually woke up crying because of one of them.

I think Laura is right about the Eastenders storyline - they film about 8 weeks ahead so unless they re-filmed everything they have done since the complaints started; they won't be able to stop the storyline until we catch up with what they are filming now. I wish they would end it sooner though.

Louise - don't feel bad. I have struggled to spend an hour away from Scarlett, I definitely couldn't do overnight. I am having my hair done a week on Saturday which will mean leaving her for 2-21/2 hours and I'm anxious about it already.

I took Scarlett to a new baby group this week on Monday. It was nice and I'll definitely go again so my week will look like this:
Monday - ABC Baby Group
Tuesday - Toy Library
Wednesday - no groups - I usually have the car and we go shopping
Thursday - I usually have lunch with my friend and her baby
Friday - Sometimes we go to Breastfeeding group, other times Toy Library.
I am really lucky as there is a Sure Start Centre a 5 min walk away. I am planning on taking Scarlett to Baby Massage and Baby Signing - they charge 50p per session. I just need to check which days they are on and when I can start..

Ode to Scarlett
I never thought it was possible to love anyone as much as I love her. The beautiful smiles that she gives me, light up my life. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her and I would give my life for her in an instant, because a life without her wouldn't be worth living. I love the way that when it's time to get up she beams at me and waves her arms and legs around with excitement. I adore her fluffy hair and the way that no matter what I do it sticks up in the air like a mohican. Every time I remember the first time I held her to me it brings a tear to my eye. I gave birth to her at 12.12pm and held her in my arms until 10pm that night because I couldn't bare to let her go. The way she talks to her toys and squeals with delight when I tickle her tum melt my heart. I can't imagine life without her now and I can honestly say I love her un-conditionally.

Ah all the storys are lovely !

I have spent the evening making thankyou cards for the girls Christmas presents so we sat them in bumbos on the table and I painted there feet gold and we did over 20 cards with little feet on and they loved it and we did too, I've just finished writing them all.

I don't recall having nightmares but I am having trouble sleeping just can't drop off which is very annoying!

awwww you guys have fantastic OH's... i might have to take my husband back for a exchange !!!

I am going to a baby sign and sing class next week, its free for locals, only problem is its the town next to me... i will see if i can sneak in..

I am meeting up with 5 other mums who i met on Netmums tomorrow, i organised the meet up and going to a baby and toddler group up the road from me... Then back to mine for a cuppa.. i have the entire living room floor covered in baby play stuff..

My Next photo frame hubby got me for a wedding present fell apart and smashed on the floor, We had paige in her pram under it 30 mins before it fell, it could have hurt or even killed her !!! i have written a complaint.. im SOOOOOOOOOO angry !!!

my goodness Kara that is shocking!!!!!!!!

mmmm...let me think...ode to my Christopher...
he is my first true love and me his which makes our relationship extra special, we have been together for 10 and a half years, one Christmas he gave me my christmas present i was secretly wanting an engagment ring i opened the pressie to find a me to you giftbox (slightly gutted) i opened it to discover an engagement ring!!! i have lost a lot of close famiy members whilst we have been together and he has supported me and been my rock, i love how shy he is around new people, i love howw he always has to cuddle up to me in bed, he is full of useless facts, he isnt very good at expressing his feelings so when he tells me he loves me or compliments me or does something romantic it means so much to me. He is my best friend & soulmate and without him i would not have my beautiful baby boy xxx

ok he's not quite as bad as i thought haha x

i brought a cheap travel system when i was pregnant but i really want to buy a better pram, i have fallen in love with the mothercare spin in orange, the girl who can get discount is in hospital so may have to wait but do you guys regret buying the pram you did, would you have got a cheaper or more expensive one? i brought the i love my bear travel system for £150

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8610206752438832.jpg

but really want this one !!! £380

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51r7itz560L._SX315_SY375_PIMothercareGreen15percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

Hubby is refusing to let me buy it... which makes me want it even more.. im holding back sex until he agrees... :happydance:

The spin looks great really different! Good plan with the sex ;)
Hope you get it.

I love my buggy but my choices were a bit limited ;)

Lady k - I'm so pleased with my pram, there's not one thing that annoys me or want to change about it. It's really compact and light and fits in back of my car easily, haven't used the seat yet as I'm still using the cot.

Louise I have found it difficult leaving JJ but found it easier the next time, I still don't think I could leave JJ for a night though. I'm sure Wayne will understand xx

I can't believe last two mornings JJ has decided to wake up not crying but blowing very loud raspberries , I suppose it could be worse !

Morning!!!

I had a bad nightmare the other night and I don't even watch EE!!!

I love my pram, I wouldn't change it for anything, light, easy to push and get in out of the car!! I also have a Petite zia which I keep at my Mum's just in case I forget mine, thats also brill and light!!

We had a very random 2am feed last night, Hope seemed to be having a bad dream as she was all over the place and moaning, she woke herself up and was sobbing. I am wondering whether it could be all to do with her jabs on Monday?!!

I have baby signing this morning, I am looking forward to it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->