September Stars

Hugs Blob, Men are shits and that is my mood right now!
Bloody technology, who would have it! Thing is i am old, and setting the 'video machine' was the challenge when i was young, i was the only one who could do it, my mum thinks i am a genius!:haha:

Becs, love the comment...and i have chocolate! :haha:

Sarahkka, huge :hugs:, feel better soon xx

Emzy, brilliant, and i still love my kids more than anything, i think i am a natural mother as my tollorance is set to 'ignore' for the most part! :haha:

I am sad today, :cry:I asked my friend how she was and she is pretty low, her beautiful baby girl was born sleeping over a year ago, she said it is still just as raw as when it happened some days, I have asked if we can go to the grave together as we never met and i would like to take some flowers, she was pleased i wanted to go and is letting me know when soon, but i feel a bit helpless, she says she knows her baby wont come back and its all she wants, and its hard to be grateful for everything you do have because you don't have that one thing you can never have. :cry:
I am thinking of naming a star for her like the one we did for Amy :cry:

Well off to check our fb, i need early nights, i am so tired and Rosie is only doing a few hours, she is hungry but only wants to know boob atm, will leave it til she is permently suckered to me then will go for something in addition to it!
I have ordered some fruit pots in my shopping next week for her to try.

Bye for now xx:hugs:

I'm off out down the pub tonight with my lovely friend we call it wine night decade leaving our men in charge of 3 babies x

GG, have a nice night!!!

BTP, thats so sad. There was a girl on another forum I go on that lost her baby over christmas and they are having collection for her, her LO was born sleeping at 38 weeks. There is no justice in this world. Lovely idea about the star xx Its really hard to know what to say isnt it.
Hope isn't too fussed about food, she takes rusk and porridge but isn't bothered about having it so I am leaving it and just trying every week just to see how we go, while her bottle is enough I am happy to leave it it longer, no point in rushing, some of my friends have weened their babies and it feels like they have forced them, iykwim?? Really sad, its like they want them to grow up too quick!!

Off to chub club in a bit, Hope has been bathed and is having some Daddy time!! Sooo looking forward to my chippy tea and chocolate when I get back!!!

Hi girls

I was just having a nose in the September 09 thread and its so weird! They're all talking about walking and getting last teeth through and they're all pregnant again! I wonder how many of us will be pregnant this time next year?! X

I'd like to be Emzy, but OH says no, no, NO! He doesn't want any more :-( he didn't even want children at all until I got caught with Ellie.

I won't be!! Don't want another yet if ever. Not even broody!!

Back from fat club and lost 6lb!! Really pleased, I enjoyed my chippy tea!!!

Wooo! 6lb is great :D well done Becs. Chips sound so good right now.

Well done becs!! That's fab!

I hope I am, I'm desperate for another already! Must be nuts as holly alone wears the hell out of me!

Kara....i have the silver mothercare spin! I love it and everyone is so intrigued by it. But i turned it to pushchair mode today and think James is a little bit too small for it yet i just didnt think he seemed comfy may have just been me cos he slept well lol! £350 is a bargain mine was £450 x

omg iv forgotten everything now as iv just had a text off my friend she popped into work today at 1pm and her waters broke in our baby room and both boys were born by 7:50pm!!!!!!!! i cant believe it and im so jealous!! hehe xx

Well, we've had a quiet day.
Two fevery, fussy babes are not fun.
And husband and I are sort of bracing ourselves for another rough night.

I will do my odes soon - need to feel better before I raphsodize! :) But let's just say that I was able to have a lovely hot bath in peace today while husband juggled two little sickies - one of whom is really only interested in breastmilk at the moment. He's a star!

And Emzy, yes you are crazy wanting to have more than one, but oh what fun at the same time! :)

Oh! And forgot to add that Tobe weighed in at just shy of 16 lbs and measured 23.5 inches in length. This puts him in 75th centile for height, 50th for weight, and still at 90th for head circumference. And that's off one boob! Go Lefty! :holly:

:rofl: Go lefty!!

OMG Emzy I was laughing at that post :haha:

Also how confused I get when 'blob and Sarah' are posted together but meaning two different people :wacko:

Welll I just did a tescos shop and took me fecking aaaaaaaaaaaggeesss THEN to annoy me they had no playdough and no peppa magazine...now that is just not right :haha:

Great weight loss Becs I'm a hippo and need inspiration

My head hurts this morning but it was worth it had a nice evening out

Hi ladies

Just been watching Daybreak and now the World Health Organisation are saying we should start weaning at 4 months. FFS!!! So, scrap everything I said the other day I'm going to try giving Scarlett something. I've been up again every 3 hours in the night feeding her, yesterday she tried to put her hands in my lunch and rather than spit it out she happily ate Calpol from a spoon when her teeth were hurting. I'm taking these as signs it's worth trying something? Has anyone tried Aptamil Baby Porridge? I want to try her something I can mix with water rather than milk because I have real problems expressing. Would this be ok, rather than baby rice? Help! Another random question - do I need to sterilise spoons and bowls? Sorry if that's a stupid question but my Annabel Karmel book doesn't answer that question.

Well done on the weight loss Becs. I had a chat with DH yesterday and I think I'm going to try and do Weight Watchers Online. I've got about 4 stone to lose, I'm really angry with myself for piling so much weight on over the past couple of years. I can't even blame the pregnancy because I'm about the same now as I was before I had her. Atkins is the most successful diet I have ever done but it's not really an option when BF as I need Carbs. I did Slimming World which worked pretty well but I found I stayed on Green days all the time so it was quite restrictive. Weight Watchers is the only one I haven't done so I thought I might as well try that one.

Mrs J, this weening issue keeps changing all the time. Tbh I am just taking my cues from Hope and letting her let me know when she wants something!! You know your baby and when they are ready!! I don't listen to it at all, I do whats best for Hope and me!! I don't sterilise my spoons or bowls!! I have used water while mixing porridge and it was fine. Although I do use Hope's milk most of the time.
SW is great for me, they have extra easy so you can have meat and green days mixed together and just have 1 healthy extra a and b!! My first aim is to get back into my size 16 jeans, they are a bit tight but my 18's are too big!!! You will get there, I just think successful weighloss is about being in the right place mentally!!

GG, hope the head is ok!!!

Hope woke up at 4am for a feed, thats 4 nighs on the trot now she has woken up!! She is bloody starving!! Just sitting her watching her trying to throw herself over!! She is so close!!

Hi ladies

Just been watching Daybreak and now the World Health Organisation are saying we should start weaning at 4 months. FFS!!! So, scrap everything I said the other day I'm going to try giving Scarlett something. I've been up again every 3 hours in the night feeding her, yesterday she tried to put her hands in my lunch and rather than spit it out she happily ate Calpol from a spoon when her teeth were hurting. I'm taking these as signs it's worth trying something? Has anyone tried Aptamil Baby Porridge? I want to try her something I can mix with water rather than milk because I have real problems expressing. Would this be ok, rather than baby rice? Help! Another random question - do I need to sterilise spoons and bowls? Sorry if that's a stupid question but my Annabel Karmel book doesn't answer that question.

Ive tried the Porridge - I have real problems expressing. Scrap that I cant express at all really. I think they recommend rice first as its smoother but I just watered the porridge down slightly more than it recommends to make it smoother. Olivia isnt overly interested at the moment but I do keep trying. And I dont sterilise her spoons or bowls but you could do if you wanted. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->