September Stars

Thanks Blob, gonna have a good chat with my consultant and maybe going through my birth notes will help me come to terms with things a bit better, going to ask about some cognative therapy too.

This is what happens mummy when I feed myself :haha:

Attachments

• phpJZBfGhPM.jpg
    phpJZBfGhPM.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
  • #.jpg
    #.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
So proud of Ben as he is now able to turn himself from belly to his back. He is very strong anyway but he manages to lift his bum up and balance on his toes and turn himself, big effort though. I swear he's tryin to crawl as his legs are going ten to the dozen and every now and again moves himself forward. Lily used to hate being on her belly. X

I haven't been on really since i had LO but just wanted drop by and say HI! Love looking at everyones baby pics! so cute!! :0

Brilliant pics blob! x

Well done Ben u clever boy! x

Hey Jess so was Liana born on 20th then...same day as hope? x

Becs just wanted to send you hugs

Blob loving the pics of rosalie bless her!

I started off having a set routine with the girls but when I think about it now bedtime is our only time set part I let them tell ne when they hungry but it's usually around the same time of day , all the twin advice says feed them at the exact same tine as each other by sitting them in bouncers or laying head to head but I just don't like double feeding I find it messy and impersonal so I do them one after the other which takes time.
Amelia sleeps through till between 6-8 am most of the time Layla usually wakes for a Feed between 2-4 I can't imagine her sleeping through!

I've forgotten everything else sorry x

LBB -its from bambinodirect, worth checking as they have major sale items for a limited time just to get people to their web site... we will need to get a light weight one too but not until we go on holiday.

Blob- love the photos.. i remember the mess of food well from having jake.x

Jessica- welcome back.... xx

Blondie- congrats on him turning, paige turned half way today and i cried..lol... really shocked as she doesnt move alot...

Sarah- i hate doing nails, i bite them as i hate cutting them, i cut jake when he was a day old from cutting his nails, its haunted me ever since. I Hate getting her out of the bath, she screams for ages...x

BTP- will you be having a party or family get together tomorrow?x

F&C- i was worried because i thought paige was the only SS baby which wasnt sleeping through the night.will let you know how tonight goes... it might work for you x

GG i love how the girls are both so different and have their own little identities! bless x

Hi, just dropping in again so sorry no personals although i have read!!

Had lovely long chat with wayne tonight, was so nice :cloud9: unfortunately he is off out tomorrow for a month or so, so possibly will only be able to chat to him once or twice in that time and no internet :( He has a BBC news team with him and his search team, doing a 'truth' documentary about what is really happening there. He has an interview tomorrow and they will be going out on the ground with them! They chose his team as they have so far had one killed, one lost both legs and one had to be sent home as his mental state (after the guy was killed) was not good... so they are one of the worst hit teams but also one of the best hence why they are so busy!!

I have a piccie of waynes team at work, put it on facebook but it was taken off?! Think cos i got it off the MOD website!! It is wayne and his team at work, wayne is the one standing next to the dog and the dog handler kneeling down...with the bottle of water in his hand. His team are doing a search...thought you might like to see, he's in uniform Kara!

!Wayne in Afghanistan.jpg

Kara i was looking on there earlier they had a zia 4 in lime with footmuff etc for £69...£90 off!!! But they had sold out! :(

I love the cosatto yo but now iv seen the maxi cosi mira which would be handy cos the cabriofix carseat clips onto it!! x

Wow Louise that is so scary seeing him in operation like that, im sure that month will fly by with your lil lady to occupy you!! x ....there is something about the sight if a bottom in combats :lol: x

Kara James occasionally sleeps through he is so bad since he was poorly...im shattered!! x

Kara all the stars defiantly dont sleep through Layla is even earlier tonight its 1 10 am so I'll be feeding again at 5 I reckon ! I don't know how to change things she just won't go back to sleep without a bottle she has a dummy and light toys ! Ah well :)

5 20 just posting to amuse myself really but if anyone would like to tell Layla she is nearly 5 months old for me that be great :)

Genies, bless Layla, she will get there eventually!!!

Louise, Ian had reporters with him and he said they just get in the bloody way!!! When is going to air??

Jessica, so nice to hear from you!!!

LBB, I have a zia4, got mine off ebay for £60!!

Hope had a 3am feed, she is only awake long enough to guzzle about 4oz then she goes back to sleep!!! I don't mind that she wakes up, its lovely having a cuddle!!
We only have an evening bath routine and bed is normally around 9pm, but apart from that I am very much baby led, she pretty much has her feeds in the day around the same time, normally every 3ish hours, sleep depends on where we are and what we are doing!!!
I am up, showered and dressed all ready for the carpet fitters arriving at 8am!! They are doing my hall, stairs and landing, so I am leaving Hope in her cot for as long as possible!!

oh gg i was up then too but just missed your post! They are going to debate bf in a min on daybreak should be interesting! X

Louise :hugs: must be scary.

GG I think thats gorgeous that you treat them like that sounds so much more personal :cloud9:

Kara Tabs was SO messy but I dont think she was this messy first time :haha: though thats prob because I let her feed herself?

:wohoo: Blondie thats what Rosalie has been doing she ploughs her face into the floor :rofl: Cant believe it either, Tabs also hated her tummy...wonder if they will be faster to do things to keep up with siblings?

Also Rosalie TOTALLY doesnt sleep through :rofl: She will have a nice sleep until maybe 3am but then she'll wake every hour or 30 mins *yawns* I'm totally pooped I have to say ha ha! I tend to go to bed around 11 ish. Trying to get another cot for our room think she might sleep better if she cant just rolls over and get food on demand.

Rosie slept 10pm til 3 am last night, then til 7am, so that was a pretty good night for us xx

It is her sisters 3rd Birthday today so busy day blowing up balloons (with a pump of course!) and the like!

Back later if i can, hope everyone has a great day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->