September Stars

Youngmummy, so shocked to read your last post. I think your sister is quite something to even date your ex particularly under the circumstances you just mentioned, but to get pregnant is just something else! :hugs:

How exciting Sarah! We are going to try for a second but not for a year or two at least.

apaton, Harry has two teeth as well - on the bottom. It makes for some painful BFeeding sessions!

wow there is going to be fair few of us getting pregnant at the same time again..

Apaton- welcome back babe... glad to hear all is well.. and yay on the two teeth x

Evening ladies

Sarahk so pleased your on the mend, here's hoping your Lo's feel better soon too

Apaton - lovely to hear from you !!

My friend gave me there bumbo today so far jjs smiled and cried, going to see if he likes it tomorrow. Have a friend coming round with her little boy to play he's three months too. Hope they try and interact with each other.

JJ dribble is now beyond a joke I don't know how he hasn't got a cold yet because he is continually wet. I think he must be teething but no little pegs yet.

Sory for the selfish post but I am not feeling myself atm, my head is all over the place. Things just came to a head today and I am pretty sure I have PND. Going to try and see my GP tomorrow as I can't take it anymore.

Becs were all here for you hun :hugs:
Hope you can get an appt tomorrow and that the Dr's can help. xxx

becs you have a private message. Please call me if you want to chat, moan or anything.. big hugs I hope you're ok xx

you are far from useless and crap just look at how well that lil girly Hope is doing she is thriving and that is all down to you xxx

I know Jayne, just had this off Ian on the phone for 2 hours, I lost my temper today and I didn't like it, I was scared that I would hurt Hope and it really frightened me.

oh hunni...you have a chat with the gp im sure everything will get sorted hun x

Becs- good luck at the drs and well done for seeing that your not yourself and wAnting to deal with it. We are all here to listen and send hugs. Xx

Becs you had a bad day hun - I would of been so pissed this morning after being messed about. I have days like that where it the ruins the rest of the day and I am just grumpy for the rest of the day with everyone and anyone.

From all your posts and FB it is clear you adore Hope and she is thriving and is so happy. You are obviously doing something right ! IM sure you would never hurt Hope but good on you for taking the 1st step and getting some help. Were all here for you. xxx

Becs, you sound like how i was with my son, its soooooooo common and your not alone. You have done the right thing and seeking help.. you got us girls to support you...

is it just feeling stressed ? are you up and down with emotions ? what does hubby say?

sending loads of love and hugs honey....

Becs everyone else Has pretty much summed up what I wanted to say. We are all here for you. Big hugs xx

:hugs: :hugs: Becs so sorry you're feeling like this :hugs: :hugs:

I know everyone has already said it but you're doing such an amazing job, and you wont hurt her. Hope it goes well at the doctors :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->