September Stars

Becs,
Pm'd you xx

Thanks for Sophie's birthday wishes, she had a lovely day, lots of Toy Story 3 stuff in the house now!

Sorry can't drop in for long as dh is going out so can grab laptop back when he has gone! :haha:

Back later I hope!!:hugs:

Becs, I had PND with my first and it is nothing to be ashamed about. Just remember to take all the help you are offered and remember that you are doing amazingly. Good luck at thedoctors. xx :hugs:

Sorry not been on this thread in ages and - as always - you lot have been so chatty it's impossible to catch up!!

Congrats to those who are expecting again! Very very exciting! No plans in that direction myself at the moment though. Think I'd ideally like a 2-4 year age gap with number two. If we have a number two as we're not decided yet whether we want a second - I'm leaning towards yes and DH is leaning towards no at the moment, so we'll just see how things go.

Big big hugs to you Becs. And good on you for going to the doctor - hope it goes alright and they give you the support you need.

Glad weaning is going well for those of you who have started it! We've not started yet. Think we will go at 5 or 6 months but will see how Xavier goes. Not decided yet whether to go for BLW or the traditional puree route. Think I need to do some reading on both and take it from there.

At the moment, I'm sticking my head in the sand instead of making a decision on whether to return to work. There's absolutely no financial incentive for me to do so (childcare is about £2-£5) per day mroe than what I bring home. So it's purely down to whether I WANT to go back. I have a bit longer to decide as, even if I do go back, I will take the full 12 months maternity leave.

HEY LADIES!!!!!!!!!

At last! I can finally get back on!!!! I've been having a nightmare with my laptop.. for some reason it just stopped loading bnb.. I've been SO lost!!!! :wacko:

So, who can fill me in? I want ALLLLLL the goss... who is expecting again??????

We're all doing well, I've started Izzy on baby rice and she had her first taste of banana yesterday - she loved it! Still wakes every 4 hours for feeds tho in the night.

Hope you're all well.. I'm so pleased to be back :happydance:

Hey girls

Becs, have PM'd you chick :kiss:

Hey Elphaba and Optical you pair of strangers! Hope you're both well! I don't know who is expecting again?! Did I miss something?!

Good night again last night, Holly went down easily at 10.45 then slept til 8.30. She's just having a little nap in her swing. We're off to a baby group this afternoon with my friend from antenatal classes, looking forward to it! Got a busy week this week, baby group today, meeting my friend for lunch tomorrow, then my net mums friend on Thursday! Then I think my neighbour wants to come over on Friday. Busy busy!

Have a good day girlies!

xx

Meant to say before, has anyone put baby in their own room yet? We're starting to think about putting Holly in her own room... although I don't want to in a way as I'd miss her and I love sleeping right next to her, we keep disturbing each other! She is so active in her sleep and thrashes around a lot and so that wakes me up and she stirs when we go up to bed, when I get up for a wee and when Matt gets up for work in the morning. Also it'd be quite nice to have our bedroom back as we had to rearrange it to fit Holly's cot in and there is no room in there at all! We even had to move our bedside tables out lol Who has moved baby into their own room and how have you found it? x

Just popping in quickly, to say hi. Hope to be able to catch up better later. Still all rubbish here with the crazy SIL.

Becs, you are a fab, fab mummy, we all know that. I hope all goes well at the docs for you. Big hugs.

See you all later on. x

Just popping in with hugs for all I'm meeting my work friend for a quick coffee which will be nice, catch up later x

Emzy- Ollie has been in his own room last Monday was reluctant to do it as I loved him been next to me but as you were saying we disturbed each other and he is doing brilliantly sleeping from 8 till 8 and when he was with us he was waking alot for his dummy cos we were disturbing him so its the best thing we have done.

Just a quick one to say thank you for all your messages of support, it means so much xxxxx

Cant see my gp till next Wednesday!

welcome back optical and elphaba... lots of SS popping back in at the moment..

Think so far we know of only one SS who is pregnant again, due in September again..

I was thinking of putting paige in her own room but until she sleeps through there is no point.

Pram didnt turn up today they reckon tomorrow, they also told me that it was a mistake and only two people out of a few 100 will be honored at that price, i was the first one who made a order and they only had two in their stock, the rest is ordered from Stokke themselves so they had to call them and cancel.... but until its here im trying hard not to get excited... but this is proving hard, i just want to sleep till tomorrow !!!!

Hi all!!

Becs can you not ring first thing in the morning and get an appointment for that day? Our doctor does it, they say emergencies but I have always done it that way! They keep loads of slots free.... Hope you're feeling a bit better today anyway :hugs:

Argh little lady just decided she wants food NOW! Better go... but just to let you know I got Lilia weighed today for the first time in aaaaaaaaaages and she is now 14lb 8oz at 19 weeks!! She's gone above the 25th centile line for the first time and is now halfway between there and 50th!! And that's even though for the past 2 or so weeks she has been refusing half her bottles and only having 4/5 ounces most feeds!!

Emzy - we moved Xavier into his own room on Friday. So far so good. What we've done is put his moses basket inside his cot so it's not too big a change. We're away at the inlaws this coming weekend so we will take the moses basket with us for one final outing (I don't want him to have to get used to his cot and his travel cot in the same week!) and then when we get back, we're going to give him a try putting him in his cot directly.

I want to get Rosalie out of my bed but need to buy ANOTHER cot for that :cry:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh Kara that is so so amazing if you get that!!!!

Louise :cloud9:

Errrrrrrrrr.....

This morning I got a faint BFP!!!!!! :blush::blush:

So my estimated due date will be the 25th September!!!!

I have doctors tomorrow so will ask him to do a test there to check if I definately am....but looks like I'm about to have another one!!!:cloud9:

Hope everyone is okay

xx

Wow congratulations youngmummy!! So you and your sister will be pregnant at the same time!! What day was Kimi born? Your LOs may share a birthday!

Lilia is still in our room at the moment, I think tbh I will not move her until at least 6 months, thats when they recommend.... plus I'm probably thinking too much about it but wayne is home on R&R when she is 6 months and 1 day old...I don't want to move her then or just before, as I don't want her to feel she's moving out and he's moving in! So I will probably do it a couple of weeks after he goes back... She has slept through since before 2 months old so I suppose I could do it now, but I like her being there! Don't want to be all on my own!

Hi to returning people! Loads seem to be dropping in now!

Welcome back girls !!! Good to see some more stars. x

Youngmummy - WOW and congratulations !! I did a test at the weekend as been feeling odd but it was negative. Although were not actively trying I felt slightly dissapointed !

Regarding moving LO into their own rooms.... I only got Olivia into her cot in our room last night (with only 50% success!!) I really missed waking up without her snuggled into me. I think it will be a few more months before I move her. x

Young mummy !!!! OMG !!!! congrats !!! report back as soon as you know for sure... if your due date is end of Sep its not fun reading everyones announcments while your sitting there still pregnant, i would suggest to also join the Oct group too...lol

Wow congrats young mummy :happydance:

Who is the other one expecting? I must say, OH and I have decided that we will have a third baby, but we can't afford to unless I get a job and stay in it long enough to qualify for some sort of maternity pay. Does anyone know how long that is? I'm guessing about a year... I have an interview Thursday, but only for a job that's 16 hours a week.. would I even get anything maternity pay wise with that?

Also, I'm getting married on 25th June, so I wanna stay not pregnant for that! lol.

Becs, :hugs: I too have had my anti-depressant upped since having Izzy. I'd managed to get right down to barely anything, but I felt myself slipping. It's great that you're brave enough to go to the docs; there's no way they should be making you wait!

Izzy isn't in her own room, but her cot is at the bottom of our bed as she doesn't really fit in her moses basket anymore, and when she goes in it she rubs off her hair.
I've taken her for her 3rd injections today... she cried her eyes out.. it's awful :cry:

As for weaning, I tried her with baby rice at around 18 weeks, and now she has sunshine banana cereal for breakfast and baby rice for supper, with bottles every 4 hours. She loves sitting in her high chair, and she was def. ready for food. She puts her fingers in her mouth as she eats and makes a right mess but you can tell she's enjoying it and just getting the hang of eating now, bless her.

yay kara!

Congrats young mummy!

James is still in with us im going to have to start putting him in his cot to sleep rather than taking him when we go to bed...he has started to wake at 11 and not go back to sleep until 1!

Going into work tomorrow to sort staffing out as someone has handed their notice in so need to sort out when im back too :( x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->