September Stars

Louise when I first started giving holly food I would give it after a bottle. Now I give it between 2 bottles so she usually takes the same amount of bottle, maybe slightly less. I think as she starts having more food she will start taking less milk x

Louise- so pleased to hear you spoke to him.. I give paige solids at 5 ish, between her two feeds x

MrsJ- I cant live without this fluffy blanket my secret santa (aka Emzy) sent...paige loves it...I dread having to take it off her to wash it.x

I'm here Kara....

Not bloody well....they still havent got them!!! :growlmad:

So tomorrow I will be writing a letter of complaint about the surgery :(

x

Louise, I think the doctors have lost them and they are having to come form the hospital again:dohh: I think she is a bit :grr: about it!
Glad you spoke you your man:hugs:

I chatter all day to the children, I will talk them through what i am doing, and they are all good talkers, except my 10yr old who is ADHD, he had his own language til 3 when he had speech therapy, but was walking at 10 months and could do anything with his hands, and used to use his Dad's screwdrivers to unscrew things!
The others were all much more verbal than physical, they have good vocab, but it always amazes me how little ones manage to get things in context when they first talk, it must be all part of learning to speak!
Talking is a great source of entertainment, their words and phrases are fab, I love what they come out with, my eldest used to put a n where a l should be, so he would say nove you mummy, and one of his first words was coccoboose, which of course is chocolate mouse, his fave pudding!

Back later xx:hugs:

Arrghh I have a job interview!! It's for that part time Customer Support Admin job at the college and it's on Monday afternoon. NERVOUS!! I don't even think I have any smart clothes that fit me anymore lol This job would be perfect. I can't remember if I said before but it's 4.45 til 9pm Mon-Thurs and 8.45-1 Saturday. So I would need to drop Holly off with a child minder 4 days a week from 4.15 til 6 when Matt can pick her up, which I'm not so keen on but overall it would be so much better than I was hoping for. I was expecting to have to work a few evenings plus 2 days at the weekend to make enough money, but the money for this job is quite decent and it's in keeping (sort of) with what I am experienced in. More importantly it means that I can still look after Holly most of the day AND I will get Saturday afternoons and all day Sunday with my family. Arrgh I hate job interviews! x

Good luck Emzy! Go knock em dead!!! (Although not really, cos it won't help you get the job hee hee!)

youngmummy- omg !!! are they having a laugh !! im pleased your complaining because sometimes you need to know those results quickly.. x

Emzy- good luck for the interview..!! i was in tears a few weeks ago as i am dreading going back to work...x

BTP- Jake also had to have speech therapy when he was about 4-5, and started walking at 10 months... he comes home talking “street” now. He thinks he is a gangster !!! x

Emma, thats brill news!!!!

Louise, so glad you spoke to Wayne x

Had my Dr's appointment, she was lovely, gave me some anti d's and I am waiting to see a counsellor. I feel relieved!!!
Hope is all sniffly from her teeth and was up and down last night so I am pooped!! Early night for me!!

Becs so glad you got on well xx

Louise great that you heard from Wayne ! X

Emzy good luck love you'll be fine your a confident mum now you can do anything !

Young mummy defiantly sounds like they have lost the results that's really naughty not good enough!

Lady k I've just had my friend text me saying her 8 year old had gone all gangsta and is calling her names and not listening any tips ? X

Aw Becs am glad you went on okay, I bet you are really relieved. Big hugs. xx

Yay Louise! So glad you spoke to Wayne, I bet you feel so much better now!

Wow Emzy, good luck. I know what you mean about not wanting your maternity leave to be over, it's a special time isn't it? But if you get the job, or not this one but another one, you'll probably love working too. I do enjoy work, it's nice being me as well as mummy and using my brain for other stuff (and, my mum would say, not wasting my training!!). Genies is right, you'll not be as nervous as you think. It's far more nerve wracking being a mum, and you build your confidence up loads when you're a mum, I think. You'll be fab!

Aw young mummy, sorry to hear about your crappy situation. Big hugs. xx

Am tired tonight. Another busy day! Had a facial this afternoon, courtesy of MIL (she gave me a voucher when she retired), it was lovely but I've been knackered ever since, I think it relaxed me so much that I could have done with a nap!!

G.G- another one acting like a plonker...lol as soon as Jake starts talking and acting like that we cut him short and tell him off and remind him we didnt bring him up like that and tell him it must be the computer games and threaten to take his xbox off of him. The problem is its the kids at school, its a alpha male thing and how kids survive with peer pressure if hanging a round certain groups of kids. Its hard because if he doesnt try to blend in it could resort to bullying. The problem is making sure that it doesnt go beyond just talking like it. Its when they are being dragged home by the police or even worse arrested !! i dont allow Jake to hang around with his school friends outside of school. He stays home and plays with his friends his the xbox. Some people think kids staying at home playing computer games all the time is not healthy, i kind of think him hanging around parks and high streets drinking smoking and taking drugs is worse. Letting them hang around with a different group of kids can help loads.. but jake has no other interests apart from games so its not like i can get him to go to clubs outside of school but as soon as he is old enough im hoping he will start at police cadets.. failing that USA style brat camp !!! kids have no respect now adays !! even the kids which come from good families can cause problems due to peer pressure.

James sounds like he is saying mooooooooooooooom when he is crying, he also started saying what sounded like hiya until he was poorly and now he doesnt babble he just moans and droans or wont even sing with me now :o(...although he has babbled smiled and laughed a bit today so is hopefully on the mend now...going to get him weighed tomorrow! x

Louise id give her the porridge between 2 feeds and give her water with it x

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

ooh Good luck Emzy!

x

oh forgot to add, the funny thing is Jake really isnt like that at all, he is a very sweet loving child and still would hold my hand walking down the road, he always is asking for a hug and telling me he loves me. Thats why it makes me laugh when he acts like a gangster because he is soooo not like that.. he has two sides completely opposite to each other.

Aw Kara that's lovely. Not the gangster bit, the lovely bit! He loves his mum! :hugs:

Becs im so sorry hunni i missedc you out...glad it all went well it will hopefully make you feel so much better xx

Asher you should av asked to borrow the couch :haha: xx

Kara i could have written that myself i totally agree with everything you said...i already worry about what the future holds for James and hope he is a good lad with good career prospects xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->