September Stars

Aww bless gg hope she settles back down again! It must be such hard work but so amazing seeing them develop so differently! They are lucky girls having that bond forever :)

Lilia only took 4 oz after her little portion of porridge earlier but she had a full 8 oz bottle at bedtime which I'm pleased about! I'm so excited that she enjoyed the food! I'm going to just give her porridge for a few days and when she's really used to the idea of eating and knows the taste I'll start introducing new foods. Very excited!!!!

For a while now Lilia has been in bed by 8pm, in fact up until tonight she has been fast asleep by 8 which is lovely, really gives me an evening! Tonight she didn't go up until 8pm and was asleep maybe 15 mins later. She goes up to bed awake nearly every night, occasionally she will fall asleep during her bottle and go to bed asleep but usually only if she has had less sleep during the day than usual...bearing in mind she normally only has about an hour all day!! She still has blue eyes and I think they might be here to stay, I know there's time yet as they can change up to 6 months ish but they seem quite a definate colour not wishy washy or anything?

Still haven't had a giggle from Lilia yet :( She gets so close but just never laughs! She is such a smiley baby though so I've been saying for weeks I imagine a giggle to come out any time but I'm now hoping she waits another 40 sleeps till Waynes R&R so he gets to hear it when it first happens, if you know what I mean!? I videoed her having her first food today, I will send the video to him so that he can see it. It's such a shame he's missing all this stuff :(

Hopefully time will go fast now, next wednesday his parents are up, only for a couple of days, so that will be nice and it saves me a drive to minehead...took me 9 hours last time!! Then on the 12th Feb we have a 'wives' valentines ball, strictly girls only, including drag queens, to keep our spirits up and its to raise money for the wives condolence fund....where we send flowers etc to the families of lost and injured soldiers. After that, there is only 3 1/2 weeks till waynes R&R so I'll have to make sure I have lots to fill in the latter half of february!

I don't know if any of you have seen, but i posted on to my profile something called the Josh boggi fund, it's the guy that was going to be working as waynes second in command before wayne got delayed. He trod on a bomb on new years eve and has lost both his legs and his right arm - he has a newborn son, born in november, who after leaving at home aged 2 weeks old, he will now not be able to hold properly :( It's so sad... if you can, please donate some money to the fund!

I'll stop babbling now sorry! Just find these evenings drag on a bit! I bought 'your shape' for the kinect earlier today so I might plonk that on and see how unfit I really am!

https://thejoshboggifund.weebly.com/

Just in case anyone wanted to look at the page, you can donate on here if you wanted :thumbup:

Hiya everyone, me again! Late and making excuses as usual!! I have just read back lots and lots of pages!!! So I can only remember the really recent stuff!

Youngmummy, how crap of your Drs to make you wait even more, hope for a good result. x

Boony, sorry to hear about your family issues, like you need it after all that's happening to begin with. x

Louise, I saw about Josh Boggi, and will defo donate. Heartbreaking.
When I read about how soon Wayne will be back for a short while, it made me smile!! Fab! I think about you and Wayne all the time!

Good to hear about more and more "food" successes, it's so lovely when the LOs start to enjoy their food. Sam's getting really good now, but then he's 18lbs and more in weight, so he's a big boy to fill!! He's had a breakfast for the last two days! Baby banana cereal, and loved it. Then some veg for lunch with a little bit of petit filous as a pud. I do think that within a couple of weeks he can have some tea too. He's loving it now, and so nice to see him enjoying it!

So, Sam's 5 months today. I just can't believe it. This time 5 months ago I was heading to hospital, bizarre. He's such a lovely little man with a lovely temperament. Yeah, he has his tantrums, but he's fab!

We do definitely need to do a meet up here in the North. If we sort something out, I can arrange for someone to pick up the boys for me, and I'll just come with Sam. That's it, we need to sort something!!!

Asher happy 5 months to Sam where is the time going?

Good luck on the kinect I'm sitting looking at the wii fit really must get on the damn thing !

Ok I'm really really going to have to try and sleep in my own bed tonight... i will not sleep in the nursery... I will not sleep in the nursery...

She went down at 9 tonight, no fuss. Hopeful for another good night, fingers crossed. I just feel a bit sick at the thought of her being in her own room!! Lol

louise- i could have cried when i read lilia, nor has paige and i was so worried as i was reading everyone's baby is laughing and giggling !! yesterday we had a bit of giggle, she made a small sound when i tickled her belly with my nose... its getting close to a laugh...but she has started kicking her legs more and she started splashing in the bath tonight... it was so nice to see her happy.

we are struggling for money at the mo due to xmas and buying the pram but if there is anything left when we get paid end of the week ill be happy to donate, i may even do a few charity auction with my fairies.

happy 5 months to sam !!

Would love to have a meet up in the london area... mrsJ doesnt live far from me so i found out today !!

Oh Kara thank you it would be much appreciated by him and his family. He's such a nice bloke, apparently he's in fairly high spirits and is recovering well. At first they thought his arm could be saved but they've since found his injuries were too severe. I cried so much when I found out about him. wayne feels so guilty as he feels he should have been leading that team, if it wasn't for his ex being reported to social services he would have been.

Emzy, be strong! Just think to yourself that she won't know if you're there or not!! Easier said than done though, I don't know how I will cope with it! not going to put her in her own room until after Wayne goes back after R&R, she will be 6 1/2 months then, I know it's quite late but I don't want her to think she moves out and this strange bloke moves in if you know what I mean!!

Emzy hope you sleep in your own bed tonight ! Good luck xx

Louise that's so sad regarding Josh makes me realise how lucky I am xx

Asher I was wondering how much Sam weighs as I know he's a big boy like James. I still worry about him being too heavy for his age he was 16lb 11oz at 15 weeks.

F&C forgot to say I've had to order 6-9 month clothes at the weekend as his 3-6 month clothes are starting to be too tight and short on the legs.

Thanks girls, I will try to be strong!!

Hollys well into her 6-9 months stuff now. She was born on exactly 50th centile and is now up to the 91st! She is so big! Personally I think its fab, having been on the other side when her weight dropped over
12 percent when she was born i am always so happy when I hear she has gained. She was 17lb 7oz at 22 weeks, almost 10lbs over her birth weight!!

Louise that's really sad, I'd like to be able to donate but were so skint at the mo. Like ladyk if there's anything left ill happily donate it. I'll have to see x

Isn't it funny how some of our babies were born 2 months apart! What with me going early and some of you going late!

Evening!!!

Emma, be strong!!!! You can do it!! I actually got some paint charts this afternoon!!

Louise, thats so sad x

Asher, happy 5 months to Sam x

Jelly, Hope is now in 6-9 months and weighed in at 17lb 7oz at 16 weeks!! We have some big babies on here!!

Well I gave Hope some porridge before she had her bath tonight then after her bath she had her bottle and she went down around 9, seems to be her time! I have my Dr's appointment tomorrow and Ian is going to some with me for support, I feel fine today but I know it could all change tomorrow and I really do need help!! We also have the bloke coming out to sort my floorboards out but as we have been let doen 4 times now I am not hopeful!!!

Thanks Ladies I feel better knowing yours are of equal weight. I blame the Health Visitor last week for worrying me. Not quite sure why I go to the HV clinic because each time I do they worry me about either his eyes / craddle cap / jump in weight etc etc

paige still wears her 0-3 most fit well, she wears her 3-6 too as i was desparate to get her into some of the outfits so she has a lot of clothes to choose from, she even has some new born clothes she wears, Ange told me how she uses her new born dresses as tops now so i got out all of paiges newborn dresses and have some leggings she can wear with them.. im will prove to grant im getting the most out of all those clothes i brought her ..

I dont have much 6-9 but i won a few bundles of clothes on ebay before xmas.. im a bit crazy about her clothes and once a week i have this urge to get all her clothes out and put them in piles and fold them and put them all back in her draws !!! i always work out what she is wearing the next day and take paige to her draws and ask her what she wants to wear, she loves talking about clothes, i got her to smile for the first time when i showed her a Next dress...i LOVE having a daughter, Jake doesnt care what he wears and spends most of time in his boxers playing computer games, he wears what ever he pulls out of his draws first !! typical boy !!

I love sorting out Kimi's clothes too Kara!!! If i left it up to OH she would look sooooooo unco-ordinated!!! He doesnt know how to dress himself :haha:

Only 14 hours til results time!!! :happydance:

I was meant to be taking Kimi swimming tomorrow with my friend and her baby tomorrow but her little boy had a fit tonight so she has taken him to hospital :( I hope he is okay :hugs:

Can anyone recommend a nice, easy chicken dish for me to cook tomorrow as I am wanting to cook a meal for my OH tomorrow as he will be out all day, fixing a bike and I know he will be tired and appreciate a meal....:kiss:

Kimi is now soundo in her moses basket after a relentless couple of hours screaming in OH arms....she was sooooo unsettled and ended up making herself sick by sticking her fingers down her throat :(

xx

:hugs: Emma its really nice once you get used to it having some space again....Rosalie is now in a co-sleeping cot so I'm one step closer :rofl:

Asher awww happy 5 months Sam :cloud9:

Ok so that took A LONG time to read through since i've been SHHHITI sorry :blush:

I SOOOOO want to go to a meet so unfair :hissy:

Becs :hugs: :hugs: good luck tomorrow hun you're doing amazing :flower:

YM what kind of dish? An easy curry or coronation chicken??

Don't worry Blob we're all going to travel to you to do that thing, can't remember the name, the camping with a difference thing!! What's it called?!?!?!

Youngmummy, there are some chicken recipes on this website:https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/favourites/chicken/

Search the internet, I get most of my food ideas from bbcgood food, or gordon ramsey etc, there are loads of simple yet nice recipe ideas!! Good luck, let us know how it goes!

I love the sound of the chicken, sweet potato and coconut curry! Might make that myself tomorrow!

Louise - GLAMPING!!!!

And Blob - Whats coronation chicken?? :shrug::shrug:

Can ya tell I dont usually cook??? LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->