September Stars

thanks Becs do you have about 1 n a half stone spare im only 7st 11 lol x

My friend had that problem after having children, she is like a stick!(no offence to you!!) She is 7st something and about 5ft 6ish, she wants to put the weight on! She just gets busy and forgets to eat and eats poorly during the day. I wish i could 'forget to eat' :rofl:

I am in the middle somewhere, i find it fairly easy to get off atm, so am doing it now b4 i hit 40 and spread! :haha:

Weighed this morning 9st 7lb:happydance::wohoo: was 11st4lb not so long ago!:happydance: My scales are a bit odd, but i don't want to change them and find out i really am more:haha:
:hugs:

She sounds like me im that height too! lol (no offence taken at all hun!!) x

hey guys, didnt have time to have a proper read through the posts...

dont talk about weight there is too many skinny people in this group now..... lol

GG- funky bibs on ebay do the bandanna dribble bibs, i went mad and brought 10 then brought 6 more two weeks ago stuffforlittlepeople is the seller i buy from as they have 190 designs and was kind enough to send me a white one (should have got more plain white)

ill be back tonight for a proper catch up x

:hugs: to everyone who is ill :nope:

I cant catch up with everything just now, just quick while Tabs and Rosalie eat some dinner :)

LBB I doubt its anything really to do with BF as I would be losing more :rofl: If you're naturally skinny :shrug: also with James not sleeping you've been really stressed out :hugs:

Optical, have you read the book... 'why babies cry' ? Its really interessting basically says that when they start to cry and get clingy its because they are learning something new and the world becomes a bit scary...makes sense as they do cry in phases??

Uhrrr yes please no talking about losing weight I keep making cakes so now I'm putting weight on :shock:

GOT TO MAKE AN EFFORT!!!!

Well after my last doom and gloom post its not all bad news for me !! Ive applied for Maternity Allowance which they will back date so I will get the 2 months that I am owed. Also as I had no notice of redundancy I am entitled to claim through the Insolvency Fund - So have applied for my 3 weeks, A weeks holiday and a weeks notice - If I am succesful I will get about £3500. Whcih will allow me to extend my maternity leave for a little longer before looking for work !! I am really happy about that but still gutted that my boss hadnt told me anything as hes supposed to be my friend :nope:

On other news I am also taking a step back with weaning - Olivia has been majorly constipated since starting and yesterday and today were horrendous. I had to help her go in the end and the poor girl was bleeding from her bum from the straining. I dont think she can cope with it and tbh she really wasnt having that much so going to stop and start again in a few weeks. I gave her some lactulose which has helped but going to wait a while before starting again now.

:hugs: to those with non sleeping babies and congrats to those that are going through the night. Im still being very lucky with the sleep !!

LBB - Thats rubbish about the thrush but hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel is near now. Poor James. xx

Louise - Hope your feeling better soon. x

MrsJ - I also cant get Olivia to take a bottle - Im fed up now after spending about £50 on different bottles so have given up for now !! I hope you get some success soon. I really dont know what to suggest.

Well now I am feeling more upbeat I will stay uptodate this week with everyone. xxxxxx HUgs to everyone else. x

Lady k thanks for the reply I shall go look on eBay !

Laura glad things are working out for the best , poor Olivia sounds like she not ready for more food just yet , don't know what to suggest about bottles I've always liked the look of the nuk teats but I'm sure you probably tried them x

Lbb hope your eating a nice big pizza :)

Amelia is on her daddys lap snoring she is so loud !

Aww blob send me cake if its that good lol!

Aww Laura im glad you got sorted! X

i have to be in the mood for pizza...bit like sex :haha: im having sausage & cheese sandwiches with a slice of toast and 2 eggs for a change x

I'm just popping on to apologise to BTP and Fishy for getting their hopes up.... I have just gone into this offer thing about the devere hotels and the £1 per night thing is exclusively returning soldiers, the invite for friends thing is for other offers, there are still some good deals though if you're still interested!? Sorry ladies!

Oh bless you! Actually I was going to suggest offering it to Emzy instead as our hotel is all booked. Thank you so much for thinking of us though. You're such a thoughtful and kind person. xx

We are all sick with colds, but the strange this is this cold has made paige start talking, she wont shut up and sits making these sounds and kicking and playing, she now wont stay still in the bath, For a baby who is so ill she is soooooooooo happy !!! I hate her being ill but i love how she is at the moment, she is finally catching up with all your babies !!!!! unless she is only like this when she is ill...

sex !!! my husband has not left me alone.. every night he tries !!! he thinks the normal amount of times in a week is 3 !!!! is that really normal ? three times a week ? i dont feel sexy at all, and the thought of it doesnt really make me want it... im always tired and even if i wasnt tired im still fat !! but i kind of feel if i do it then i get the next day without him asking for it !!! this plan doesnt always work :dohh:

laura- pleased you will be getting the MP your entitled too.. claim for what ever you can now... Sorry to hear about the constipation, poor little thing.. I noticed paiges was getting more thicker after she had some sweet potato, this time she didnt spit it out.. so we have held off for a bit.

Blob- that book sounds good, im going to see if i can get a copy

BTP- congrats on losing weight, whats your secret ???? you lost it very quick ! but in all your photos you have always looked so young and skinny !!! My hubby didnt believe me when i told him how old you are and how many kids you have had... shot myself in the foot because now he will expect me to look that good !!! :dohh:

Sarah- but well done to you for going to the zoo in the first place, that and swimming pools i have a huge dislike for.lol

F&C- hope your feeling better now babe, i know what you mean though, hubby has only just done a second night time feed, which she slept through yet again !!! arghhhhh i have been busy making and selling fairies and he gets to play computer games !!! he does cook but i have to clean the kitchen after so sometimes i wish he just wouldnt bother !! i think it takes a while before us women are back to normal selves.Did you find out what the rash was?

Optical- i had more money as a single mum working than i did as a married mum working !! hows does that work !! i was more independant and what i said goes... they were the days !!! lol

MrsJ- sorry to hear the troubles you have been having, im afraid paige was good as swapping between breast and bottle, but that was because i heard they can have problems using the bottle after8 weeks of just BF.. but in the same breath your risking babies not wanting the breast.. its all very confusing but no one will jump on you for giving a night feed, try posting in the Formula feeding forum... Oh and yes your right, its not right leaving a baby inthe garage to cry !!! she sounds like a strange one..lol Oh i have some breastflow bottles if you want them

LBB- im so much like you, if anyone is due round we have a mad clean up !!! i get really ratty and so everyone knows what they need to do... clean and tidy or get out of my way !! great bargain on the calender , i love a good bargain !!!

Becs- i still havnt taken paige to baby signing but i do have a book here, we are doing signs for milk when ever we give her the bottle

Asher- i was full of mixed emotions when i did the pregnancy test, im happy in one sense because im enjoying paige and hubby says one more baby but not sure about any more so i have to stretch them out a bit i think....and yes im with you on making joggers hot... !:happydance:

Emzy- sorry to hear that shes still got thrush, poor baby.... we still have to rock paige, she used to have to be rocked every time but i started to leave her in her cot half asleep and during the day she tends to go down with no problem but doesnt settle easy at night. I want to try the controlled crying when we try it i worry and run to her, she now cries real tears which makes it even harder. we found sometimes her mobil works to send her to sleep but this normally only works when she has woken up slightly and we are trying to get her back to sleep again

Louise-Sorry to hear you have been sick, Jake said he feels sick and has the runs, wonder if its a bug, hope i dont get it im still getting over this stupid cold !!! you guys will be at it like rabbits by the sounds of it when he gets back...lol baby number two ???!!

Hope i havnt forgotten anyone, or mixed anyone up, there was a lot to catch up on

So cute!

LLB, did you see my Mother-in-law's comment on FB? Maybe we can meet up sooner than we originally thought! x

Kara I feel the same, the mess sometimes is crazy! Every pot and pan used!

Your fairies are just incredibly beautiful. You really are very talented. Like I said, if you want to do the silver sign thing and need my help just shout. Do they take you long? xx

hey kara you poor things hope you are better soon x

i did fishy yes :o) it will be really good x

hope sisterrose is ok not seen her on for a while x

:hugs: to all the poorly ladies

LBB - cute pictures

Laura - glad you got your maternity stuff sorted

Emzy - I sometimes have to rock Scarlett to sleep. Until this week she had been settling herself for day-time naps and at night providing I put her down at the right time. But, at the moment she has become really clingy and isn't even settling well after night feeds. Usually she would fall asleep on the boob during a night feed and I'd pop her back in her cot, but now she's waking. Last night I had to put the seahorse on. Sometimes I leave her to cry but I can't last beyond about 6/7 mins. If she's still crying after that amount of time I usually go to her. I know that eventually I'm going to have to let her cry for longer but I'm not ready yet. I think that when I decide to do it I will probably go and have a shower so I can't hear her. DH can deal with it!

Lady K & F&C - I'm with you on the mess. When DH cooks he makes a massive amount of mess and it never occurs to him to wash up as he goes along like I do. The hob and surfaces never get cleaned - I've tried to explain that doing it is part of the washing up but he never listens. Men!

Lady K - thanks for the offer of the bottles. I haven't tried those ones I don't think. So far I've tried Avent, Closer to Nature and Medela. I'll see how we go over the next week and if we don't have any success I will come back to you about it. Thanks again x

Well my Welsh DH is watching the rugby - he decided to join in the national anthem and luckily for him Scarlett didn't wake. Today she was awake for nearly 12 hours without a proper nap???! Crazy child was up at 5.30am and the only sleep she had was from 7am to 8am. I seriously hope she sleeps tonight because I'm so sleep deprived I feel awful. That said, I saw my friend that had her little boy a few days before Scarlett and despite being on 3 meals a day as well as the boob he is still waking every 2 hours at night. Compared to that Scarlett doesn't seem too bad.

Has anyone tried Bickiepegs for teething? My Mum has been going on about them so I'm going to buy some tomorrow and report back.

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

Kara I feel the same, the mess sometimes is crazy! Every pot and pan used!

Your fairies are just incredibly beautiful. You really are very talented. Like I said, if you want to do the silver sign thing and need my help just shout. Do they take you long? xx

awwwwww thanks chic !the small ones took me about an hour each and the large ones take a whole movie to complete..lol i make them while watching movies but this is just for sculpting them and doesnt include painting, dressing, and putting hair on them, i also have to make the jars too... other poses can take me up to 5 hours, the sleeping ones are easier to do hence why they are mostly sleeping as i dont have the time to do any other pose. Thanks for the offer honey about the help, ill google what i can and may come to you with a million questions..lol someone says i could just go to the local key cutters shop and ask them to engrave names, may be easier and quicker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->