September Stars

G.G the name was wrong its stuff4littlepeople on ebay !! i have such a baby brain sorry x

Kara would you consider doing me one of your fairies at some point ? I would really love one. x

Evening ladies, just me with my usual mini catch up!!

Grrr I had a huge "discussion" with my mum today about my taking a pregnancy test yesterday. She assumes I'm irresponsible, however, I'm not! I've been religiously taking the mini pill! She also thinks that I should be happy for the 3 healthy children I've got, and not want any more. Apparently, 3 children is enough. I should decide to have no more children, and make my husband get the snip. You can imagine my retorts! Both DH and I would really like one more child. She thinks we would just be trying for a girl. Don't get me wrong, a girl would be LOVELY but so would another boy!! Argh I was so annoyed. She said people would think we can't use birth control, I told her I actually don't care what anyone thinks!! Anyway, I could go on, but I won't. If anything, it's made me want to complete our family by having 4 children even more!

Hope you're all okay tonight and have a decent sleep. Sam's still shocking with his cough, but he's not poorly, so I think it's all related to his teething.

Kara, I love those bandana bibs too, I may have to indulge in a few for the Samiad! x

Good idea! X

Oh Emzy I have been meaning to say that I generally have to rock or bf Harry to sleep. I may leave him to cry a bit longer than I do at the moment but not for at least another 2 or 3 months. X

Asher no one can tell you how many children you should have , if your willing and able then why not ! Go for it x

Asher, I know its your Mum but WTF has it got to do with her!!! Its up to you if you want another!!

Laura, brill news about your money!!

I love those bibs!!!!! They are fab! Hope has slept loads today, she was a bit harder to settle this evening but she went down!!

Sorry its short and sweet, my head is full of mush and I have forgotten what I wanted to post!!

MrsJ Rosalie hasnt slept at all today and I think I've just heard her wake for the second time already tonight :dohh:

Asher :shock: Eeek thats awful to say that to you :hugs:

I LOVE LOVE those bibs too am going to get a few tomorrow :haha:

Oh, it's busy here!

Firstly, thank you Louise for the offer, it was really sweet of you to think of me, and Fishy! I have looked and am still looking at their offers, (£29 rooms in April/May on their site if anyone is interested!)they have some great ones and the hotels look really lovely, will certainly be looking into it more for a little trip away! So again thank you :hugs:

Asher,
My Mum thought 3 was enough children for me too, she said, and I quote 'you have enough children now don't you?, you don't need any more' to which i reminded her i was over 30, an adult, had my own mind, my own life and that in fact it was up to me if i had any more children not her....then had another 2!!
Then I turned to dh and said, 'I didn't realise it was up to my mum for us to have babies'
They make me cross telling me what to do, but i won't go into it now! xx:hugs:

MrsJ, one of my babies liked bickie pegs, but i don't remember which one:dohh: Rosie can't hold anything to her mouth yet, she drops things or doesn't grip them, so its just her fingers in her mouth, she likes rusk, the only food she doesn't turn her nose up at but atm i have to hold them for her!:hugs:

I can't remember the general conversation but I was going to say about babies sleeping, weaning, and general stuff, I know Rosie is very easy going so it makes it easier to say and i have probably droaned on about it b4 but I am the most baby led I have ever been with her and her sister, and it seems to work the best for them and me, i just go with what she wants, if she wants feeding, cuddles, to sit and chew my hand or play on her mat, i just let her do what seems to make her happy, I cuddle her to sleep if she wants me, and this baby time goes so fast for me i couldn't make her clingy because i want to hold her all the time!
Her sister we were also 'baby led' parents and she is a very confident happy little girl, she knows exactly what she wants, and although this can come across as a bit bratty :brat: i know she will really thrive in the school environment with her character.
The ups are confident, happy, strong minded children, with few tantrums.
The downs they can be stubborn, and you find you are doing everything for them!

On that note, got to go, baby needs me!:dohh::hugs:xx

Those bibs are really good, i brought a load when i was pregnant but realised i needed more to go with every outfit, but white went with most outfits so ordered 5 more 3 being white, when they arrived they must have ran out of white so got other colours instead, i left good feedback anyway but said i would have liked white as thats the main reason i ordered more... a week later a white bib turned up in the post from them saying they saw my feedback and white came back in stock and gave it to me free !!!

laura- i have the red head on ebay at the moment under thefairymaker, the blonde one sold within a couple of hours of me listing !! over the moon when that happens. But i hate charging friends those prices but right now i cant afford to do them any cheaper , but i hope to make some cheaper ones before i go back to work and will put them up on facebook as i have had a lot of people on FB ask me and that way people will not feel pressured to buy just because i made it for them for a order, will be first come first served and the prices will be about £30 may not be as detail to keep the cost down and i can make them quicker. I have a baby boy i was going to offer on facebook next week and this has just reminded me to take photos of him.

Asher- OMG !!! she sounds just like my nan, when we talked about having a baby she would say “ dont you think Jake is enough you dont need any more children Kara, just enjoy Jake” !!!!!!!!! so what did we do, we got pregnant even sooner !!! Why do people feel they have the right to tell us how many kids we can have !!!! I dont blame you for wanting more now !

It seems when I last posted that I missed a page!

Asher I cannot get over what your Mum said to you!

Agh must be go, it appears we have a nappy situation!

BTP I have been the same, babies go so quickly I dont care if i'm 'meant' to let her sleep well I want to cuddle her :lol: Soon they will be pushing away our cuddles so need to make the most of it :rofl:

:lol: F&C

BTP I have been the same, babies go so quickly I dont care if i'm 'meant' to let her sleep well I want to cuddle her :lol: Soon they will be pushing away our cuddles so need to make the most of it :rofl:

:lol: F&C

In hospital when she was born Sophie was trying to sleep, I kept prodding her so i could get her out the cot for a cuddle! I don't think Rosie was even in the cot, she was on me all the time!:hugs:

I'm also very baby led. I guess as a first time mum it just made sense to give the baby whatever he wanted. He's so happy already so I hope that's part of the reason why. I have been worrying that he's not on a schedule so it's good to hear that you guys are also baby led. x

hello ladies:flower: iits been awhile!

Im also baby led Malakye was a big baby at birth so he was ALWAYS feeding therefore I just followed his lead/need!. I was listening to other mothers whom had set times for sleeping and feeding and I really felt I was doing wrong considering i was a first time mum.

Now I just go with the flow!

9 PAGES?!?!?! COR WOMEN!!!

I really can't remember much.... sleep deprivation is killing me...

Kara - Your fairies are beautiful <3

Bibs - What on earth are you lot talking about??? I've just got bibs from asda....

Had a really bad couple of days....

Thursday afternoon...OH kicks off about how I've not been well lately and he has had to do 'everything!'

This quickly escalated into a full-scale row, which ended up with me leaving with Kimi and going to my mums as I was scared... (he'd started to threaten me and stuff) Once i got to my mums...i found he'd written a status about me and guee who had commented...MIL!!!

She had basically said I was childing for going to my mums and that if he leaves me thats it...i'd be sorry...then she put all over facebook... that some 'outside forces' have been giving me information about how easy it would be being a single mum and how im only with OH so I can get a 2bed council house?!?! How i should be working and that she worked when she had 2 kids...and basically slagged me off to the ground!!!! She will no longer be having Kimi on her own and if she wants to see Kimi, Luke will take her there and that!!!

After he'd calmed down, we spoke and he agreed to come to my mums yesterday and we'd speak on neutral grounds...but Friday came about and Kimi started vomiting...had the runs which had blood in it...kept screaming as if she was in pain...i cut out the milk just giving her water but nothing was staying down...by the time my OH got down she had been sick 10-15 times and had pooed 3 times...so we called NHS direct who told us to go straight to hospital...Kimi was dehydrated and needed medical attention quickly!!!

We was there from 7pm til 1am before they finally sent us home...she is only allowed cooled boiled water now for the rest of the day...and we can start introducing milk when we feel ready. She has a gastrointestinal (sp?) virus and if it gets worse...they told us to bring her straight back in!!!

Hope everyone is okay

x

Ym hope Kimi is better soon that sounds dreadful xxx

Lbb has the thrush started to clear now? Hope James is on the mend he seems to be by the looks of him eating banana (great pics)

I've put James in his room in his cot for his afternoon nap and very surprised how quickly he's settled. Going to check on him in a minute but I'm hoping he's like this all the time.

Made James pear today which he enjoyed on it's own but as soon as I mix it with baby porridge he cries and hates it...... Not sure if it's the porridge or whether he's had enough by that point. I'm only doing it for taste so takes a couple of spoonfuls, so think I may forget the porridge. Anyone elses LO cry at eating ?

hey ladies just a quick one... Ym hope Kimi is better soon! Asher how awful for you to hear your mum say that! Not really noticed much difference on the thrush front! James doesnt cry but if he doesnt want solids he wont have them, doesnt seem keen on the spoon really but only tried him on powdered things so far but going to mash a bit of banana shortly and try him! X

Ymummy poor Kimi hope she gets better soon, hope your okay too I dint like the part where you say he started to threaten you?

The bibs are little triangle shaped bibs in mice patterns and colours just for catching dribble and looking good with outfits .

I'm hoping to put the girls to bed and then cook a curry and have some wine yum! I'm sure the girls won't agree with my plan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->