September Stars

Oh yeah a trip to stoke would be good! It's only about an hour and a half away on the train. Unfortunately we don't have anything to do with the inlaws (don't ask!) and they live in wales now anyway, so we won't be visiting them but we could defo come!

Random question, you know at the bottom of the page where it says 'currently active users viewing this thread', what does it mean if there is a + next to someone's name? Anyone know? x

emzy i have always wondered that but sorry no idea! That would be great! X

Pick me! Pick me!!

I will be moving to maidstone soon, that's not far from bluewater/M25!! I think Jelly is there too.....

Aww Louise Hehe x

anyway cant believe i forgot to tell you all about my bargains...
196 pampers babydry size 3 - £15.99!
9 packs of pampers sensitive wipes - £6
a deluxe sprung cotbed matress - £29.99

all from amazon! :D x

Bluewater is about 15 mins down the motorway for me girls so that is a strong possibility. Louise when you move to maidstone that is quite near to me too(I think!). So potentially it could be Louise, Fishy, Jelly and I...anyone else want to come! xx
That map idea is great then we can organise day trips for certain areas.

I think I will get Riley weighed tomorrow (if the dentist is good to me!) but a few weeks back he was nearly 15lb. He is quite dainty, but tall. He is eating food so I guess the weight gain might be noticeably more? x

For some reason I thought Bluewater was north of the M25! It might still be doable but that would depend on Harry's mood! X

Girls I am having the worst day with Holly. She won't stop crying! She won't sleep and is screaming and screaming and I have left her crying in her cot. I have tried everything but she just keeps getting in a right state. If I pick her up she tenses up and screams even more than if I just leave her. I don't know what's up with her! I feel really bad for leaving her in her cot crying but it's really upsetting me now as she has pretty much cried and moaned since she got up and nothing I do is making a difference :-( She doesn't seem ill, isn't hungry, the temperature in her room is fine, hasn't got a wet bum... I'm at a loss! I just can't believe what a state she is getting herself in over going to sleep :cry:

Emzy,
If she is not happy being held she may have tummy ache or gummy pains, you are right to leave her for a bit, try calpol she may have pain and no temp, at least you rule a pain out.
If all else fails perhaps wrap her up and take her for a walk in the pram/buggy, just to point at trees and stuff, may help you both?
xx:hugs:

I am in Somerset, the closest place to me is Bath, Bristol that sort of area, then out the other way Taunton, at a push Exeter, I do drive also!:hugs:

Thanks BTP. I gave her some nurofen for children after my last post and she stopped crying within 20 minutes. Then I sat her in her bouncy chair for a bit and picked her up a little bit later and she fell asleep on me after fighting it a bit. I guess she was in some pain, poor love. She's asleep in her cot now, but I doubt she'll stay asleep long! She used to be such a good napper but she's not any more and only sleeps for about half an hour x

Teeny - Louise was right I'm Maidstone so meet up bluewater sounds good to me!
Good luck with your wisdom tooth xx

Lbb fantastic bargains !! Love it :)

Emzy big hugs James did this last week, I gave him calpol and took him out in his pram for over an hour and then completely fine. Hope Holly is ok soon xxx. Edit : just seen above post yay for Holly bless her xx

Fishy - great news on the local shop, I'm sure you will get alot of business there

Got an appointment Thursday for jjs neck he's been trying to scratch it again today :-(

Think it's safe to say it was a bellyache. She slept for 45 mins and when I went up to get her she did a massive burp, followed by a big fart then threw up all over me! Bless her x

Emzy poor Holly hope she okay now, we are fighting sleep all the time too!

Lbb great bargains ive just been to saindburys with all my money off coupons to stock up!

Fishy the size of the necklace is perfect I'm so proud !
Great news about a shop sounds perfect.

I would love to meet but the non driving makes me limited , a map would be great I'm rubbish at knowing where people are !

I'm making baby food todAy to freeze but how do I reheat it when defrosted?

Good bargains LBB I have been looking for a new cotbed mattress so may have a look on there and see what I can find.

Emzy- Hope Holly is better now I was going to say Ollie gets like that when he has tummy ache he doesnt like to be held or wont take his dummy or anything so I usually have to just leave him to cry and then usually within 10mins he usually does a big burp or poo.

Well just been to get Ollie weighed and he is now 15lb3oz I havent had him weighed for absolutely ages think it was beginning of December and he was 11lb11 so quite alot of weight on but he loves his food. The HV was impressed with him and Ollie loved going up there and watching all the bigger kids play in the sand think he would of loved to get in there himself.

Aww poor emzy & holly glad she is ok now hun x

im still trying to think what its called!? Grrr lol x

congrats on the venture fishy, have you got a shop on ebay too? X

genies warm the food either in a bowl of hot water or microwave, if its a bit thick you could even add some boiled water which would warm it a bit x

Hello ladies!!

So sorry for lack of personals, have been reading but haven't had the time to reply!! Seems to be all go atm!!

Hope has a snotty cold so I have cancelled her jabs for tomorrow, she seems ok just really snotty and snuffly! She is sleeping fine but thought it would be better if she was 100%!! We are in the fighting naps club too, its tiring to get her to sleep!!
Murphy is at the vets having his nuts chopped off, so I guess he will be pretty sore tonight, bless him!
Just done my veggies for a roast and even put my chilli on in the slow cooker for tomorrow nights tea, so I am super organised!!

Hope everyone is well, I will do a proper catch up soon xxx

When is the best month to get married for the weather? Sorry random post!

Lbb no not on ebay. I think it would cost us too much.

Emzy, I'm so glad that Holly is feeling better, poor her and poor you.

I'm very excited about this meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->