September Stars

Hi guys, just have to share if anyone is interested, we had newborn photos of Lilia done when she was 3 weeks old, the last few have gone up now (it was a friend that did them, she's brilliant but been ill) and they are so good.... unfortunately Lilia was in a BAD mood that day so we didn't get all the arty ones we wanted but I love them.. if anyone wants a look they are here: https://bevharrison.zenfolio.com/p762517946 the password you need is Portman9 .. you need a capital P.. let me know what you think!!

Sorry for selfish post!

I had a quick look Louise so lovely she has changed so much I love the first photo especially!

Anyone else having this problem the girls are very sensitive at the moment going through a mummy phase if anyone else picks them up that they don't know well they scream !

Lovely pics Louise! I was really pleased with the ones we had of Hope, have booked to have some more taken!!!

Hope is in bed I am now gonna watch gypsy weddings!!

Thank you, she is coming back when Wayne is home and we're having some more updated ones done, she's going to put them into a photobook for us, can't wait!

Genies yes James is the same doesnt like going down either lil monkey!!! x

Louise the pics r fab!!! x

Great Photos Louise ! I'd forgotton how much hair she had when she was first born

Emzy - can't believe Holly is already standing !

Boony - Well done Tyler !

Went to college today and had a one on one with my tutor, I now feel raring to go with the course, only 3 more weeks until the exam eeekkkk James had the whole day with his dad and didnt seem bothered me being away. Its a year ago tomorrow that we had our first scan, I remember how nervous I was convinced I wouldn't actually be pregnant and then seeing his little heartbeat. Time seems to be going so quickly......

My Mum is looking after James for the first time tomorrow hope he behaves himself as my mums got to do quite a few days in the next few weeks ! I'm really enjoying my studying at the moment as it gives me a bit of mental stimulation and as I know its only for a month (as long as I pass) I dont feel like i'm not spending enough time with JJ.

Love the pictures Louise. I love the one of your husband cradling her head and you see her hair and the tattoos. I think this pic is fab!!! She looks so beautiful in them. xx

That is one of my favourites too :) We were so lucky as we didn't have to pay for them at all, well we have to pay for prints obviously but not for the sitting, very happy with them! If anyone wants her details let me know, she's based in Suffolk but does travel.

Lilia seems to have sorted her bedtime out to 7pm, which is nice! I thought she'd be later tonight because she had her 3rd bottle a bit late, but no, can't keep her eyes open after 6.30/7pm! And she's now waking up between 8/9am so much more respectable!

Louise I was going to say the same as Blondie. The photo of Wayne holding her is just stunning! I love them all though.. they made me all broody!

Speaking of which we have decided to start trying again in September when Harry is one. It's really not that far away! Aghh!

GG, Harry is being really clingy but I put it down to his teething as a top tooth is about to break through. Maybe it's a stage they go through?

Optical, poor Izzy. You'll have to let us know if the soya milk helps.

A question for you ladies about poo if you don't mind?! I've just changed Harry and his poo was runny and green and smelt of vinegar. Could that be due to his teething or is it something else? X

Oooh F&C I'm going to be jealous then!! Though I kinda like the age Tabs is now so I think I would be aiming for the same tme and perhaps seeing how cheeky a toddler Rosalie is :rofl:

Awww Louise :cloud9: those photos are so gorgeous!!

A question for you ladies about poo if you don't mind?! I've just changed Harry and his poo was runny and green and smelt of vinegar. Could that be due to his teething or is it something else? X

I would say if he has no symptoms like it being constant, him being off his feeds, or unusually unhappy or being sick, then it was teething, which may or may not be coupled with a slight temp, pink cheeks, excess dribbling and putting everything in his mouth.
If you put a clean finger near his mouth see if he sucks it or chews down on it, if he chews it he has prob got sore gums and teething.
Teething can come and go where as a tummy bug would be more constant poorly baby symptoms.
As long as he is taking fluids, and seems bright then i expect his teeth are bothering him, if you are unsure in any way then call the hv or nhs direct for a chat about his symptoms.
Sure he is fine but anything different is a worry, Rosie's poo nappies are few and far between but they always have a vinegar sort of yucky smell! :hugs:

Riley often has nappies like that Fishy...I always wonder why they smell of vingegar. I think he is teething so probably the most likely cause. It may also be because of BF, Rileys nappy contents often changes! xx

Phew thanks ladies. I know he's definitely teething as can see the little blighter and his gum surrounding it is all red and sore. He's also chewing anything he can get his hands on, is dribbling for Britain and has hot and rosy cheeks and ears. Just wasn't sure if it would affect his poo which it seems it might do.

Blob, the idea scares me a little but I like the idea of getting our sleepless nights over and done with!! x

Fishy, I think the sheer amount of dribble they have can affect their poo! Apparently it's quite common to have funny poo around teething time! Oh, and we have also discussed September this year to 'stop preventing' number 2! It certainly won't be any earlier than that anyway!

All this talk of next babies...OH and I have decided to try in the summer all going to plan. So by the end of this year I would like to be pregnant again! Not that we are using contraception but BF seems to be doing the job! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->