September Stars

Ha, Last post at night, first in the morning, now you know i have had no sleep!! Both littlest girls have been up, think we have the start of something, Sophie is rashy and hot, and so calpol and cuddles today see what develops.
Rosie is unusually cuddly and not sleepy at all, again a day of cuddles and see if there is anything wrong as it happens!
I was up with Rosie and dh was up with Sophie, he has gone back to bed for a while and i think we are making the most of today with naps!

Hope everyone is ok, have a lovely day all, playgroup is off til Sophie feels better, so quiet sleepy day in today!:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:

It appears to be staying on now so thought I would post this photo ... it's Wayne and his team doing a search for landmines/IEDs, Wayne is stood at the back right in the middle with a bottle of water in his hand! x

Roadparty[1].jpg

Will catch up properly in a bit xx

Good photo Louise I saw it on FB :thumbup:

BTP your OH got up :shock: I yoyo back and forwards Robin wakes up going 'girls slept well' :rofl:
Hope they both get better soon :hugs:

Anyone else have a baby who doesnt sleep?? Rosalie still wakes in the night AND doesnt nap..AT ALL :wacko: Tabs sleeps more than she does, and Rosalie is SO active, she now comando crawls and spends hours in her walker/jumperoo its mad!!

Hi we are a lot better today swelling has gone down she is still very sensitive and wants me a lot. We are going to friends tonight and decided to still go .

Rosalie you party animal :)

Louise the pic is great I'm sure lilia will enjoy looking at them when she is older, I love my dads army photos !

Glad Layla is feeling better GG!

Blob, Lilia sleeps for a maximum of an hour during the day, and that's on a good day! Usually a nap is 10-15 minutes, she has one after bottle 1 and one after bottle 2, no nap after bottle 3 and after bottle 4 is bed! At the moment, she is fighting naps so it takes longer to get her to sleep than she actually spends asleep! She is also very active, think it must all be why she sleeps so well at night! The last time i had to get up to feed her in the night was 30th october!

Harry has about 3 30 minute naps in the day. He sleeps well at night but still wakes once or twice for a feed. Last night was great as he only woke once and did two 5 hour stints!

Am very jealous of your sleep Louise but to be fair you must need it being on your own! At least my dh can let me sleep in a bit during the weekend. X

Hi girls
Holly used to nap loads, used to do 2 45 min naps and a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon but since she's been going 11-12 hours at night she now only has 3 30-45 min naps, one at about 11, one at 1.30 and one around 5. Then she's been going to bed between 830 and 9 and sleeping til around 8-8.30. Last night she randomly woke at 430 and didn't settle back down til 530. When this happens she always does a massive poo when she wakes in the morning so it must be coz she needs a poo!

Xx

Emzy- Ollies naps are exactly like Hollys and he is sleeping 12hrs on a night sometimes he will only have 1 nap a day on the afternoon for 2hrs but mostly 3 30-45min naps.

Thanks for all the well wishes...I finally have my beautiful baby girl back!!!

They havent found out whats wrong with her, but they allowed her home with a new formula (Neocate?) and I have to keep a close eye on her!!!

She is getting there and put on 1lb 5oz since Monday with this new formula so she now weights 12lb 4oz!!!!!!

I will try and catch up later once I've had dinner and a bath!!!

Thanks again xx

Rosalie used to nap in the morning for 1 hour (ish) then in the afternoon for the same amount. But the past week or so she just wont BUT she also doesnt sleep at night, she goes to sleep at 10, up at 12 then sometimes 2 and always 4 then up 7-8 So pretty much every 2 hours :haha: WHY WHY does she need no sleep. She's just falled asleep now so I think its going to be a baaad night. I hope that it is just the learning new things and she'll get back to her 'routine' she had made.

YM :hugs: :hugs: so glad you have her back hon :hugs:
Sounds like that milk has done something for her?

Ym I'm so pleased that Kimi is back home with you and that she's put weight on already.

Blob you must be knackered :hugs:

Harry has his first swimming lesson tomorrow with his Daddy! I'm so nervous about him being dunked under water. Then on Sunday I'm having my hair cut! Not sure what style yet as am going to let the hairdresser decide! X

YM so glad she's home and doing better x

Fishy, good luck to Harry for tomorrow! I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine! We took Lilia swimming when she was just 6 weeks, she liked it but it was before she started to really like her baths, I think I might take her again soon!

Blob, you must be exhausted all the time! I don't think I'd be able to cope!

Well, Lilia has been in bed asleep since 6.45pm tonight!!! Had a slightly earlier bath as she was grumpy and not settling, and Lilia associates getting dry with bottle being on its way so she wouldn't wait, then fell asleep on it! So up to bed she went and not a whimper since!
My mum is on her way to me as we speak, she's babysitting for me tomorrow night as we have a wives valentines do on camp, looking forward to it, should be a laugh! It will be nice to have a drink actually knowing that Lilia is in safe hands!

YM - so glad kimi is going better and is home.

Fishy - I'm sure Harry will love swimming, I cant wait to take Tyler he loves the water and splashing around but our swimming pool is always cold so were going to wait till summer when its warmer plus Jayden had just started to take an interest in wanting to actually swim rather than just playing in the pool.

Blob - You must be exhausted i cant imagine having a baby that doesnt sleep my two are both really good sleepers both slept from 6 weeks and even Jayden now still sleeps loads during the day and all night aswell i bet the next one will be a nightmare and will make up for jayden and tyler being so good haha! Hope Rosalie lets you get a decent nights sleep tonight.

Louise - enjoy your valentines night, you deserve a break!

Genies so pleased Layla is getting better! x

YM so pleased about kimi...how much weight did she lose? I think James needs some of that formula lol!! x

Louise enjoy tomorrow, i should have been going to a 'Roller Disco' tonight but decided against it and ordered a chinese instead...just waiting for it now yum! I loved that candle on facebook :) x

James usually wakes fully ay 10:30am has a nap about 1pm and then 4/5pm then he will sleep at about 8pm and wake for feeds but i really needs to build up the courage to take him up to his cot for his sleep at 8pm and thats it for the morning...he wakes at 2ish 5ish and 7ish for feeds in the nights too :) x

GG so glad the antibiotics are starting to work xx

Ym great news too that kimis home xx

Blob JJ usually has one hr in am and 1-2 hrs pm, apart from this week when being poorly. Unfortunatly he's had upset tummy today I think from the antibiotics he started yesterday. Had to bathe him as he made so much mess, he didn't seem bothered meant he got a bath two days in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->