September Stars

LOL @bugger BTP!!

Aw Louise bless Lilia! Wont' be long and she'll be sitting by herself. I forgot to say yesterday that Holly sat up unsupported for the first time yesterday! She was leaning up on her sit me up cosy thing and she just pulled herself up and sat there! For quite a while as well lol Here's a pic if you didn't see it on facebook. She also loves to stand and if you hold her hands when she is sitting, she will pull herself into a standing position, pushing herself up with her legs! She's so strong I couldn't believe it! It's all that practice she's been getting in the door bouncer lol x

Attachments

• holly sitting.jpg
    holly sitting.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh bless my little boy. He's now managing to turn over from back to front now he was working so hard and so much effort and then he was like is this it!!! He's been able to turn from front to back for a few weeks now. Forgot how quick they come on!!

Just a quick flying visit, sorry!
Riley can roll both ways and sit up all by himself! :thumbup: Proud mummy! But we all knew september stars would be clever!

I might get to see my friends baby today..she was born yesterday..I think she might make me broody! Well, iit makes the school run more exciting anyway!

Ladies, Riley does not sleep well at night. :cry: He is a beautiful baby during the day so happy and smily, but come 9pm he turns into a horror. He wakes me every 2hrs at night screaming....what can I do??

Selfish post, but really need some help. I'll try and get on later, if not tomorrow.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL. xx

Riley can roll both ways and sit up all by himself! :thumbup: Proud mummy! But we all knew september stars would be clever!

I might get to see my friends baby today..she was born yesterday..I think she might make me broody! Well, iit makes the school run more exciting anyway!

Ladies, Riley does not sleep well at night. :cry: He is a beautiful baby during the day so happy and smily, but come 9pm he turns into a horror. He wakes me every 2hrs at night screaming....what can I do??

Selfish post, but really need some help. I'll try and get on later, if not tomorrow.

Fred used to wake every two hours (until a few weeks ago). There are so many ways to try and help them sleep...the sleepless nights support thread was useful for me..?

Have just noticed you have had your little girl blob...I think we were pregnant at the same time for both babies. Were you planning a homebirth or did I make that up?

TW Rosalie some weeks only sleeps 30 mins then others 2 hrs and then others sleeps amazing :wacko: Havent found a reason for it :(

Roaslie also can sit up, though shes dangerous as she launches herself if she sees something she wants :lol: She is also SO close to proper crawling she can move across the room dragging herself along but not up on all 4s.

:rofl: BTP Tabs says 'cock' instead of clock... we went swimming yesterday and went 'look daddy big cock' (at the weighing machine) :rofl: we wet ourselves

Teeny what a clever boy! Holly can only roll back to front, but cries as she can't het back the other way! I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for night, Hollys pretty good these days. Does he have a dummy? Does he settle himself to sleep when he goes to bed? X

Hi ladies

Lady K - I think the reason Scarlett didn't get on very well with weaning the first time I tried was because I fed her in the evening. This time I started of with some spoonfuls at lunch time for 2 weeks and have just added breakfast which I'm going to do for 2 weeks before adding an evening feed. This time it seems to be working much better as she doesn't have food sitting in her stomach at bed-time and she is getting used to digesting food. Just a suggestion, but it might help. Also, I've found that Baby Rice makes her a little constipated so I only use a little mixed with her vegetables.

Happy 6 months Holly x

BTP - I'm glad your DH did well for Valentines :hugs:

My DH got saucy again last night - I don't know what's got into him. I'm glad though as it seems to have helped regain some intimacy and I'm starting to feel more confident again. I hadn't worn a nightdress to bed for years but did while I was pregnant and have since Scarlett was born. The last two nights I haven't, it's only a little thing but it seems to have broken down some barriers in my mind. Having previously had a ridiculously high sex drive I never thought I would be in this position, so I'm glad things are getting back to normal.

I'm going to check out the sleepless nights thread!

Happy Valentines Day everyone x

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!:kiss:

My DF got me Series 2 of Waterloo Road...some bits for my nintendo DS and he got me a card and put in it a song he wrote for me <3 was lovely!!!

I got him a card with some 'romantic' coupons ( if ya catch my drift :winkwink:) and 2 t-shirts, a funny pair of boxers and the richard hammond autobiography and also a card from Kimi... :)

Have ordered some more of Kimi's milk so need to get that!!

I'm also 8 weeks pregnant not 12 like she said...so I was right!!!

Emzy - Holly is soooo clever... Kimi isnt even trying to sit up atm...she much prefers laying back all comfy!!

Louise - Check out Lilia :) Clever girly!!! and soooo cute <3

Hope everyone is being spoiled rotten!!!

xx

What is he eating during the day? I found that mine all slept through the night once they were eating more during the day, til then my breast milk used to satisfy on its own only a few hours, Rosie can still go up to 4 hours on just boob, although that varies, yesterday she ate half a pot of banana delight tea time, followed by boob, then more boob at bedtime and she slept 7 and a half hours followed by boob and then another 3 hours, don't think it was coincidence as she has not done a big sleep since she was tiny.
My eldest i just used to give a bit of baby rice before bedtime and he would sleep through.
Not sure what else to suggest, I am lucky because Rosie is pretty good and even if she is up every few hours she does settle after a feed, I know some babies just like to be up at night whatever!:hugs:

Awww I just love little ones and their funny words!! My nephew is 3, he is SO funny! I am his 'aunty weeeez' and there are countless funny little things he says, he calls his duvet a 'dubet' and he loves drinking his juice out of what he calls a 'mucky beer glass' hee hee which is a pint glass!!!

Emzy you must be so proud of Holly! Can I ask if you will be changing her milk now she is 6 months ? I'm thinking about cow and gate 3 and hipp organic goodnight milk

Very quiet tonight. I know why too!!

All you ladies are off having romantic time with your men! I'm not jealous at all!!!! Hee hee.... I hope you all have a lovely evening, truly, I'm fine as i have OBEM and Alan Carr!! Lilia was in bed just after 6.30pm, couldn't keep her eyes open, so will be an early start possibly?

Wayne didn't call today :( But at least I got my lovely gifts... I think the phone lines were down as someone was killed today... maybe I'll speak to him tomorrow before he goes out on the ground!!

Love to all xx

Louise- lovely flowers and love the fact there were multiple ballons. Hope you get to speak to Wayne soon. My husband is at home tonight he's playing xbox and I'm watching obem. In the ten years together we've never celebrated v day

Emzy can't believe Hollys six months, little cutie

Teeny not sure on the sleep issue sorry, hope you manage to get it sorted soon xx

Had rubbish day at college, had a mock which I completely mucked up and ran out of time. Hoping I can sort it out before the real thing in two weeks.

JJ has his 3rd injections tomorrow, be glad when they are over.

i was thinking its quiet too, its always quiet when ive got some time :)

Louise i hope you get to talk to Wayne tomorrow , good boy for managing to get gifts to you though!

Happy valentines day you lovely bunch of ladies! Dh gave me a card and chocolates plus cooked dinner. We've both been in a really good mood laughing and joking.. a perfect v day!

Louise I really hope you get to speak to Wayne tomorrow. X

Teeny, is Riley in his own room? X

Fishy, glad you have had the perfect day xx

Louise, loved all the romantic things from hubby, hope you chat to him tomorrow xx

I am going to bed now, had a nice glass of wine, dh's interest in valentines ended when he gave me flowers and he now is playing fifa on xbox with all his friends....which leaves me to wonder ponderland style how many other wife's and girlfriends are sat watching tv in bed while their other halves are playing with their mates on the xbox on valentines night? Not a romantic bone in their body's miserable lot!!
And if he does hack into here (not that it would take much i leave it signed in!) then :shrug:

Night girlies, at least i have B&B, dh thinks its weird what we talk about, i think its weird he loves the x box so much:rofl:
:hugs::hugs:xx

BTP me! DF is on xbox and iv sorted, made cookies (thanks Auntie Weeeez) and sorted JAmes whom pooped all up his back and it went straight through his vest top and denim dungerees and onto my jeans.....lovely! x

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely bnb buddies & babies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->