September Stars

Thanks Jayne! Only just twigged you could do it on B&B!

Teeny, could the waking be because you're sharing a room? Harry was waking every two hours until we decided enough was enough. I know it's not much of a consolation if you have no alternative but at least it could be an explanation?

Thanks Jayne! Only just twigged you could do it on B&B!

Teeny, could the waking be because you're sharing a room? Harry was waking every two hours until we decided enough was enough. I know it's not much of a consolation if you have no alternative but at least it could be an explanation?

We moved Sophie into the girls room for that reason, and it did work to a point, she has always been a bad sleeper but it got us 4 hours not 2 or less, Rosie is staying put like it or not, i love her being next to my bed!:haha:xx

Hehehehehehe aren't we a sad bunch!! Is anyone else sitting watching the brit awards wondering what they've been doing while all these new bands and singers they've never heard of have been releasing songs they've never heard of, or is it just me that's old and no longer 'down with it'.....???? And I'm a music teacher! I've always said I have to keep up with what's around at the moment otherwise i'll turn into an out of touch teacher that has no idea what the kids listen to!! How am I supposed to help them learn to appreciate music if i can't appreciate theirs?! Well.... I have never heard of many of these!!

Same here btp...in fact im thinking of getting a single bed for James room or just sleep on the futon but not open it out iykwim! lol x

I agree Louise think this years Brits has been very poor apart from Rihanna who I love usually love watching the brits but has bored me this year. It maybe because I have got the evil sickness bug and my period at the same time and am very moody and agitated but am finding it very rubbish lol.

Thanks Lbb the avatar pic is from our photo shoot a few months ago they look a bit scrunched because we are holding them up, Layla is on cherrys and Amelia in strawberrys.

I didn't watch the Brits but I gather from everyones status updates that it wAsnt very good and every one is too old.

Amelia is having her turn at being poorly high temp crying ect but hoping she gets some rest.

Dh is snoring I may have to hold his nose !!

Recording session for the Zoo's new on cell tours program. I do most of their voice work for info stations, announcements, etc. Usually, we are in a proper studio with decent gear, but today's system just used a phone - almost like recording messages. I thought the sound quality was awful, but that's the product. :shrug: I've done voice over work for a few other gigs, mostly projects I'm also writing and directing. I am mulling over trying to go after more such work - it can pay well and the hours are pretty flexible.
But no, I'm not cutting an album or anything exciting like that!:)

Sarah, your pic is sooooooo cute!!!:haha:

The Brit's were on??:rofl:
I am out of touch, my music loves are James Blunt, Cold Play, Damien Rice, that sort of nice depressing music!!
I do know what is about just don't like it, some recent stuff is good, loved the Rhianna and emenem (?) combo they did, Oh my, listen to me, bet they would love it being called a combo!! Showin me age!!:haha:

First bean hope u feel better soon hun xx:hugs:

Genies, Hope Amelia fels better soon.
Dh's nose, yep its asking to be held if he is snoring, its our right as wife's!!:haha:

Ds was up early coughing, woke the little ones so i am down with all the girls checking for phone updates from my friend who is in labour! We had our lo's at the same time and met in hospital, and we were trying at the same time when I fell pg with Rosie, it was quiet in the hospital without her and feels funny not comparing babies but she is only a few months behind!
Last check 4cm, established labour :happydance:

Back later xx:hugs:

I missed the Brits was kinda gutted I wanted to watch it...

BTP :wohoo: for your friend

How exciting BTP! Good luck to your friend.

Sarah that's still exciting. Do you have a posh voice then?! It sounds like a great way to make money. I've done radio work before but not voice overs. Might be something I should look in to. X

Morning girls

LBB Holly also says hiya! Living in Bolton EVERYONE says hiya. I used to hate it but now I'm as guilty as the rest lol I haven't counted it as her first word though as she sort of says it randomly, not like she's knowing what she's saying if you know what I mean! She just says it when babbling away. She's very close to mama though! No sign of dada yet lol

Louise and Geneis and others with no-napping babies, Holly swings from napping really well to napping for 10-20 mins a go! Drives me mad as she gets sooo overtired and crabby and I'm like JUST GO TO SLEEEEP!!

Sarahkka glad Monsieur Toblerone enjoyed his food! lol

Fishy love the advert. I bet you will get loads of business from here. Go post loads and reply to posts in baby club etc to get your advert seen!! I want one of your pandora charms, I didn't know you did those! I've been hinting to Matt for my birthday, even showing him the photos and your page! He wont' remember come April though lol

Teeny agree with the sharing a room waking up thing, Holly's been doing 11 hours with one or 2 dummy runs since being in her own room. Saying that, I was up about 5 times for the dummy last night, but then I think that's because we'd been out and the babysitters had put her to bed.

BTP and LBB, there is a built in bed in the nursery and I keep sleeping in there because I miss Holly lol!! I have slept in my own room all this week though but I do keep peeking in.

Genies love your avatar! I love those tops, Holly had the strawberry one in 3-6 months so it doesn't fit anymore :( I think it was from mothercare? Hope Amelia is better soon x

BTP I'm excited for your friend and I don't even know her lol! It puts me in mind of when we were all waiting for news when we were all going into labour. I remember LittleA going into labour early with Amelia and saying about having a big show, then less than a week later I had a show and thought 'could this be it??' went into labour with Holly the next day!! I remember checking my phone during night feeds with Holly for news of you and blob going into labour!

Well we had a nice valentines day, but we celebrated last night instead of Monday. We went out to la tasca and for a few cocktails which was lovely! Our friends looked after Holly and when we got back they looked traumatised!! lol! Before we left I ran through everything with them and said that she can be difficult at bedtime and they were like "yeah yeah we'll figure it out" I was a bit annoyed as I thought if you don't do it right she'll get overtired then be really difficult and that is exactly what happened! They gave her her bottle half an hour early, which is fine if she was actually hungry but she isn't usually as she had her dinner before we went, then usually she'll go to sleep straight after her bottle but because they did it early, she didn't and ended up, in their words "screaming the place down" from 8.30 until 9.45 when she eventually fell asleep!! I felt guilty at first but then I thought, well they should have listened lol They are trying for a baby themselves so I wonder if it's put them off!! Anyway, so we had a lovely time but I almost think it's easier to just not go out in the first place as the two times we have left her with anyone other than my mum she has been really difficult and unsettled! Has anyone else found this??

Oh and we dtd on monday night for the first time in ages and I think I need to go back to the doctors as it is STILL painful on my perineum where I was stitched. It is still sore now too. I went to the doctors 2 months ago and she examined me and said it looked like it had healed nicely so to just give it more time, but surely it should be healed enough to have sex 6 months down the line?! It is really sore :(

Anyway, better be off, going to pop into town this afternoon to pick up a sleeping bag from TK Maxx for BTP! May also have a look for a few bits for myself as I haven't bought myself anything in ages!

Have a good day :) xx

:hugs: Emzy I still found it sore after Tabs for a long time :hugs:

We keep DTD and just crossing fingers nothing happens...considering we've fallen pregnant first time both times I think i'm dicing with death here :rofl: (sp)

Well going to clean the floor and make some cookies...was having a NIGHTMARE of a morning with both girls and was about to go out the door to the PO and both the girls fell asleep :wacko: Rosalie in her car seat :dohh: then Tabs fell over and cried and then fell asleep getting a cuddle.

Emzy I'm so so too chicken to leave the girls with anyone for bedtime :haha:

My friend had har baby, a boy, wait for it, 9lb 13oz!!! Owch i bet that hurt!:shock:

Thank you very much to Blondie who I bought a little 3 piece dress set off, it arrived today and it is lovely, Thanks:thumbup: xxxx

Back later, dd feeling better and being a pain in the bum! Little monkey! xx

Emzy tmi but I find lube up alot helps with dtd, not that I really need it as such but helps me to relax so it's less uncomfortable . We haven't left anyone with JJ at night time yet but am thinking about going out for dinner after exam.... Depends on if DH us still in my bad books or not.

GG hope your Lo's are better soon, big hugs xx

Well been thinking about nursery and work etc and looks like I'm going back mid July just need to see if work will allow me to go back 4 days a week.

BTP Congrats what a fantastic weight! Bet you can't wait to see them :)

In Lilia's entire life, I have put her to bed every single night apart from my birthday when my Mum did it, and saturday night when my mum did it! She plays up a little for my mum, nothing too bad, on saturday night she was chatting and singing and whinging for about 30 mins before she went to sleep! For me, 8 times out of ten she goes straight to sleep or falls asleep on her bottle, even then the most I have to do is replace dummy once!! Cheeky girl for grandma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->