September Stars

wow, so many of you having risky sex !!! i can see most of you being pregnant again this year !!! im holding my end of the bargain for having one next year, im already putting things away in the loft and writing baby number 3 on it... Grants making me keep all of paiges stuff as he thinks we will have a girl but im almost sure it will be a boy

Kitchen is almost finished, the flooring is now done, grant has done a great job even with all the break downs yesterday. I wish i took some before photos now !!! i always forget to do that !! but one of my dogs is so scared of it she will not leave her crate, barks to tell me she needs a wee or a drink so had to keep picking her up and moving her !! i have put puppy pads down, i have wooden flooring all over the house so its not new to her but the colour is black so wondering if thats why, hope she gets over this soon cause its not funny anymore !!!

Giving birth to big babies was never a problem for me, i had no stitches with any of my two, i must be either very stretchy or very baggy !!! My hubby says it must be like a wizards sleeve, didnt know what he meant at first, cheeky git! i should really start telling people i had stitches after i tell them my babies were almost 9lbs..

Emzy- hope Holly is ok, so many things going around they start to get better just before they catch something else !!

youngmummy- pleased to hear all is ok with bean x

Laura- hope she gets well soon x

Love to you all xxx

Haha kara wizards sleeve! The flooring sounds lovely didnt realise you could get black! X

I read everything last night then got side tracked and now cant remember anything sorry! X

James had his jabs yesterday and he did really really well didnt cry for long at all! Weigh day today so we will see how he had done! X

what Does everyone do when sterilising bottles and things? Cos i sterile everything but then av to leave it in the steriliser because its not going to be sterile when i come to use it if you get me!? X

I hardly sterilise anything, the most I do is put it in the dishwasher or pour boiling water over it :shrug:

Kara I split myself in half (part of me had to get stitched back on :sick:) with Tabs...think it was because I was lying down :dohh: then Rosalie who was bigger i didnt have a teeny tiny bit.

Morning!!!

Louise, where is good for you? Norwich, Bury St Edmunds?

We are off to baby signing later then off to my folks! Ians stew is in the slow cooker so I am all organised, just need to hoover!! Hope is fast asleep in my arm, she gets more and more beautiful every day. I got my Debenhams order yesterday so Hope has more clothes!!!

Blimen hec Becki you are far too organised!

All this talk of stitches and wizard sleeves is scaring the living daylights out of me! I had a c section but they want me to try a natural birth next time, as do I, but Harry was 9lb with a head on the top percentile line! I am only small so I have no idea what would have happened down there had Harry tucked his chin under and not got stuck! Don't they say subsequent babies are bigger?

I'm the same as blob and don't sterilise but he doesn't take bottles so we're only talking spoons, cups etc. X

LBB- i sterilise all the bottles then put teats and lids on and then store in my bread bin which is now the bottle bin, my steriliser says its ok to leave in there for 8 hours, it has a timer to let me know but i always put them together and use them within 12 hours, unless i make the bottles up first and then i put milk in and leave in fridge and use within 24 hours. If you sterilise too often the teats can wear a bit.

Blob- I remember telling the MW i didnt split with Jake and asked if that was down to me being stretchy or the MW knowing what she is doing when the head comes out, she said it was a bit of both but as my body has already stretched that should help... i was more worried about the splitting than anything else !!!

LBB- i sterilise all the bottles then put teats and lids on and then store in my bread bin which is now the bottle bin, my steriliser says its ok to leave in there for 8 hours, it has a timer to let me know but i always put them together and use them within 12 hours, unless i make the bottles up first and then i put milk in and leave in fridge and use within 24 hours. If you sterilise too often the teats can wear a bit.

Blob- I remember telling the MW i didnt split with Jake and asked if that was down to me being stretchy or the MW knowing what she is doing when the head comes out, she said it was a bit of both but as my body has already stretched that should help... i was more worried about the splitting than anything else !!!

:hi: ladies

I've been reading but I'm so tired I can't really remember anything. Scarlett is waking far too often at night. We have also had a problem with constipation which hasn't helped. Yesterday I desperately tried to get her to take some water. I also gave her some food with prunes in and today I'm going to buy some prunes to make prune puree.

On the sex front - we use that Durex lube "Feel" it certainly helps. I'm still a little sore to start with but then it's ok. We had a split condom the other day - not sure if I mentioned it? I'm still BF and haven't had a period yet so hope everything is ok and I'm not pregnant. I'm a bit stuck on the contraception front as I don't really want to put hormones in my system while I'm still BF. DH hates condoms so having a split one has just fueled that feeling. We were using the featherlite ones so will have to buy some thicker ones I guess.

Scarlett is watching "Guess With Jess"...!

I've been sterilising Scarlett's food pots and spoons but when I've forgotten and need to feed her I just pour boiled water on them. Once she get's to 6 months I'll stop sterilising all the time.

x

Morning girls
I don't sterilise bowls or spoons anymore but I microwave sterilise bottles then either leave them in there or make up bottles and put in fridge. I don't bother sterilising her water beaker or anything, just wash in hot water x

Completely off topic but for anyone who didn't see this on the Brit Awards, I wanted to share with you a truly powerful performance. No backing track or fireworks needed. When she was interviewed after her performance she said she got emotional at the end because she imagined her ex watching it on the tv and laughing at her :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIQ-1vpWfs&feature=related

I sterilise twice a day twice the bottles of course :)
I put boiling water in two bottles each and leave too cool and then add powder when needed which is measured ready , I always give bottles at room temp I wouldn't have the time for warming , I leave bottles in the steriliser until needed , I have the mothercare pod as it's the only one that fits two different types of bottles that I use.

Dh went back to work this morning I got more done today :) all up fed housework done and washing on line by 10.30 so now we off for a walk x

Hi ladies!!! Becs, either or for me I think, I tink they're both about an hour away?

I'm waiting in YET AGAIN for MHS to come! They've not turned up twice already, if they don't turn up today there will be serious words!!

Aw Laura, poor Olivia! We're in the same boat, Sam has bronchiolitis too. Is Olivia on steroids? It's rotten for them! I can already see a difference in him today after only one dose of the drugs, so hopefully he'll be much better again tomorrow! I can hear him coughing again now on the monitor now. Hope Olivia picks up really soon. xx

Shes been given Amoxicillin and I have to go back in 3 days if no better. Shes so tired which is making it worse as everytime she actually falls asleep she then wakes up coughing and were back to square one :( Hope Sam is feeling better soon aswell. xx

Louise - I am so not the baking type of girl but as everybody else has raved about these I think I an going to give it a go !!

Thanks everyone else for the well wishes. xx

Hi All xx

To much to read!

With baking i do it loads with the kids, i tend to measure everything out first and they tip it in and mix it, and sometimes i do 2 lots so they copy me or we all do a bit! Sophie does loads of cakes with me and the only thing i do is putting the mix into the cases, she loves it, and loves showing Daddy hat she has made.
Will do cookies with the girls at the weekend, or next week as it's half term.

With my first birth i tore badly and it took the 3 hours to stitch me inside and out, It took ages for me to dtd again, and it did take a while to heal but once it did i am sure it was better that b4!:blush:
I didnt tear the next 3 which is why i was so surprised i did with Rosie, who was smaller:shrug:
Anyway, give yourselves time to heal, I still can get a dull pain under me at time of the month which is why my coil is so good, i think i had af a few days ago but it was nothing more than a bit pink, no periods:happydance:
Oh and ladyk, cheeky git, just tell him it helps that nothing big goes in there!:haha:

Can't remember anything else, cookies and lady bits, great ! :haha:

Back later, xx:hugs:

Hehehehe you girls make me laugh!!

OT but spoke to Wayne this morning yayayayayay! Was able to say happy valentines day at last! Was lovely to hear his voice, even if he did tell me that it's now confirmed that his tour won't end till mid/end May now, not April :( So he'll miss his medals parade and all the welcome home do's!!! What pants, everyone with their husbands back and mine still being there!! Most of my friends dh's are back end of March. Never mind, positives, means that he will be on leave the whole time I go back to work for those 6/7 weeks so he will be able to have Lilia full time, which he will just love! 17 sleeps to go!

:hi:

Interesting start to my morning.
I was finishing breakfast and thought that Simon was getting socks from his room. Instead, he comes scampering in from my room and hands me a vibrator, then scampers off again. Seems we left the box of :sex: stuff on one of the lower shelfs in the closet and he went exploring. I went to rinse all the lint off of it, as he has obviously rolled it on the floor or something, and as I'm doing that, he comes in rubbing something into his hands and tells me (in a very pleased with himself manner) that he "gots some cream"....? Sure enough, I follow him back into his room and he has also stolen a sample size of lube and poured it all over his change mat.
Sigh.
At least no one was here to witness all this except me?
And that box is going back up where he can't reach it.

Think I need to do a sweep of the house for forbidden objects, actually. Stuff tends to migrate down to where he can reach it and it's just too tempting for him, I think.

Way too much to do today, and I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days with Simon.

On the subject of cookies and lady bits ( ;) ), I went to a physiotherapist for help with my pelvic girdle pain and SPD stuff after Tobe's birth. She also did pelvic floor work. It's kind of like an internal where she assesses muscle tone, scar tissue, damage, etc and then gives you exercises (a lot like Kegels). I didn't have much damage at all that way, but I still felt a difference with the exercises. I am planning to go back to her soon to get a pre-pregnancy workout, so that I can try to hold off SPD as long as possible next time around.
Anyway, it's not for everyone, but it might be something to consider if anyone is having a lot of pain around :sex: and wants to get it all sorted out? :shrug:

Off to attempt to parent and freelance write at the same time. Have a great day everyone! :)

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh ^^^^^ hehehehehehe oh Sarah I can just picture it! You do make me laugh!!

Lol, I have a picture of Sophie surrounded by the contents of my handbag she has emptied, very cute, til you look closer and theres tampons all unwrapped, great! I think the pic is in my fb pics, i decided it is the content of most women's handbags!!

I have a pelvic floor strengthener, it is a cone thingy you shove up and the muscles try and keep it in, you put weights in it and hold it for 20 mins a day then try and increase the weight, i was doing ok til i had my coil in and bled so couldn't use it so i think i will have to start again, it was a bit of a shock to start to realise i couldn't even hold it in with no weights:blush:
The adult toys are kept well out of the way! I used to shove a vibrator at the bottom of the drawer, and if i put stuff in the drawer it would switch it on, i had a vibrating drawer :rofl:

I am getting really nasty syatic (sp?) pain in my upper leg and bum cheek atm, it keeps catching me sharply but i have been to a doctor b4 about it who has said 18 month waiting list, i expect its even longer now, by which time it eases off, but not b4 causing me a load of pain!:hugs:

I love it on here, we are so open with our problems, can you imagine our fb status if we blurted it all out there?!:haha:

Louise, glad you got to talk to your love, sorry he is missing his parade etc, but yay to 17 sleeps! xx:hugs:

Back again tomorrow, not sure what has happened to dh, he is cleaning the kitchen AGAIN, today he cleared a window ledge and put the washing on the line, and bought it in again and put it on the airer:shock:
:hugs::hugs:xx

BTP thanks, I'm so excited, it's all I can do not to start 'getting ready' now!!

Argh I need help! Lilia was in bed asleep by 6pm tonight, it's not right?! She has 2 naps in the day, one between bottles 1 and 2 and another between bottles 2 and 3.. she doesn't have one after her third bottle, (which is usually anything between 3.30pm and 4.30pm but by 5.30/6pm is crabby and restless, so obviously tired.. but when i have let her sleep at this point, she doesn't wake up! She seems to go straight into 'bedtime' sleep... so I put her off and try to keep her happy as long as possible, usually 6.30pm I feed her and in bed by 7pm, but today couldn't put it off longer than 5.45pm!!!! I need to start getting her to have longer naps but how? She has anything between 5 mins and 20 mins for a nap. Any advice? Maybe I should put her in her cot for naps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->