September Stars

Jelly I started off trying to wait a few days before introducing a new food but as time has gone on I don't worry now.

Evening girls

I started off waiting and introducing one food at a time, but I'm not now. Today Holly has had Porridge for breakfast, mashed potato and baked beans for lunch and strawberries and apple for afters, then she had some of our spaghetti bolognaise for tea with strawberries, peach and apple for desert.

I ended up having a nice day today! My friend from antenatal classes came over with lunch (a yummy sandwich and a cake, sorry diet!) and our babies played on the floor together while we chatted, was really sweet! I was saying that I wondered if they recognised each other now as they see each other quite a lot. Then an old friend of mine and Matt's came over this evening and we had a good catch up, so had a very social day after all!

And I've figured out what to do with my day tomorrow, me and my friend are going to a wacky warehouse type thing that has a bit for babies! Looking forward to it!

xx

Emzy I saw the pics on fb, the two Lo's holding hands is so adorable xx. I also see a friend from Antenatal quite often and there's only two days between them looking forward to them interacting together and recognising each other

It's really sweet! There's only 9 days between them and I can't wait til they can properly play together when they get a bit older. Even now, they look at each other and poke each other and babble at each other, so I reckon they must recognise one another. So cute!

It's 7.15 and Layla is still asleep !! She has been asleep since 8.30 last night! I keep checking to see if she okay , this has never happened I'm usually up twice by now , pointless post but had to share ! Xx

GG Ahh Brillant maybe this is the start of good things to come !!

Thanks Jc! I've posted on that thread. Thank you also LLB!

Harry has another swimming lesson today. I really hope he likes it this time! X

Hi all,

I've just remembered I was going to ask you ladies something on behalf of my Mum.

During a recent trip to France she met a lady who is looking for somewhere for her 20 (I think) year old daughter to stay in the UK.

She is planning on being over here for 3 months but not necessarily all in one place. I think (!!) Mum said it would be around October?? Will have to check as I have forgotten what she told me!! This is very typical at the moment.

Anyway.. In return for accommodation either cheaply or for free she will help with childcare and housekeeping, although not in an official capacity, more like a relative staying.

If anyone is interested just let me know and I'll get all the information!!

xx

Emma, have a lovely time!!

GG, go Layla!!!

Fishy, hope Harry enjoys his lesson!! We are going swimming next week!!

Well I am waiting for Ian to get back so we can go out, I am all ready, housework and washing all done!! Need to get some shopping from Sainsburys! Its rainng here today!

Awww hope he enjoys his swimming, I take the girls every Sunday with Robin and then on Mondays on my own. I'm trying to get Tabs into private classes as they only do lessons when she turns 3 :grr: and the waiting list is a year long AND you cant put their name down until they are 3 WTF!!

If anyone is looking for a high chair, just bought the cossato noddle from sainsburys for £39.99,half price!!!

Bargain Becs looks lovely !

Layla isn't herself I think she not well there's me celebrating her sleep but she been asleep now for two hours it's just not like her ....

Maybe it's a growth spurt GG? Hope she's ok!

Fishy, afraid we can't help with your mums friend's daughter! Hope she gets some nice places to stay!

Becs, what a bargain! I will have to have a look because I need a higchair for Lilia!

Blob that's so silly! Put her name down and pretend she's 3 already!

Lilia is being a right grump this afternoon! She fought her nap until 12, then had 20 mins which was good! I can hear her stomach churning so think her porridge might be sitting uncomfortably... she's currently in her door bouncer playing with a walker toy she got for xmas!

Hope loves her highchair, its fab and isn't that big when its open!!

iv looked online and cant see it becs but what a bargain!!!!!

Well our sky box went up it and so today i decided to leave James with Daddy while e was asleep and take the dog for a walk...DISASTER! I got about 20 mins down the road and Chris rang to say James had woken and was crying so i said i would turn back...5 mins later he phoned back to say he was now screaming and getting in a right state and he wouldnt stop...so i ran back and OMG i was knackered that was about 3:10 and the dog is still sprawled out across the floor equally as knackered!!!! lol x

LOL Jayne, what was up with little man?!! It must be that they have them in store! There was about 6 in our store!

My veg curry was yummy, Hope is rolling around the floor blowing raspberries and sticking her tongue out!!

Whats everyone up to tonight?

What was wrong with him Jayne? It's a shame that you didn't get that time to yourself.

Becs, my dh is off out tonight with the Nct boys so I am probably going to be dull and work on some jewellery! How about you? X

Ian is now bathing Hope, then I will have a shower while he gives her her bed bottle then chill out!! Just looking at some bits on ebay!

Dont know there was nothing in particular but everytime iv left the room since he has cried :cry:

We r having takeaway...just ordered it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->