September Stars

Oooooh Kara LOVE LOVE it looks amazing!! :wohoo:

Laura :hugs: GG advice was exactly what I would have said hope she's ok

LBB FX'd its nothing :hugs:

First and last to post....i have no life :rofl:

Today I'm going to go and buy some underwear :haha: going to get some photos done for Robin for our wedding anniversary present :wohoo:

We are having major money issues here now its kinda making me sad :(

Blob we are too. :hugs:

We bought two houses right before the market crashed.

Are you ok? Hope it's not too serious. X

kara kitchen looks fab! Have you ladies spoken to your mortgage company i was allowed 6 months break because im on maternity leave! X

HELP anyone !!

Olivia has been on Amoxicillin for Bronchiolitis since Wednesday now. She seems a little bit better but not a massive difference. The problem I have is that the medicine is majorly giving her a stomach ache and is causing her to have chronic bowel movements. I have gone through 30 (YES 30 !!!) nappies today and now her poor bum and ninky are so sore its untrue. Shes crying when I try to clean her up and its awful to look at. What would you guys do? The abs dont seem to be doing alot so I feel like I should stop giving them to her if its having this much of an effect on her. My poor girl :(

Poor baby :nope: I would say the medicine needs to be changes, obviously doesn't agree with her, so that would be the first thing.
Pampers do a change mat, they are disposable sheets to use when you are out and about, but if you put her nappy free on a changing mat with one of the sheets on it, they are plenty big enough to cut in two and get better use out of them, just keep her clean, as dry as possible, lying down may help her tummy as well as dry her bum out a bit, and hopefully taking her off the medicine and trying something else will soon help her bum too.
Apart from that fluids, and cuddles when you can! :hugs:

Ladyk, love the kitchen, we are trying to get the house up together as its a new house and it should look nice, but what dh doesn't seem to understand is he lived here on his own (once his gf had ran off to discover her sexuality...another story!!) and when i moved in i bought 3 kids with me, and we have since reproduced twice....not only is the house fit to burst, it is a never ending stream of washing, ironing, clearing, cleaning etc, he seems to think by cleaning the windows and clearing a bit of junk we will live in a show home!:shrug:

Mrsj, :hugs:

It is nice to be quoted as advice that has been useful! :thumbup:

Sorry not to be about much today, got to go, got toothache still:nope:
Had a bad night again with Rosie, but dh knew i wanted to go with him today, he went to physio but after we could have gone and got a coffee or looked round shops, I did say last night i wanted us all to go, anyway i wake up today, he is in the shower, planning to go with out the rest of us, and then says if i go i will make him late, i said it would have been nice to have been woken up so he says' i thought you would have wanted to sleep, i cant bloody win' etc etc, The fact our 3yr old was up screaming anyway, and i would have to get up as soon as he left:shrug:
I am sure they just hear what they want to hear, I am trying here but it is 2 steps forward one back all the bloody time, we dtd last night:)happydance::yipee::wohoo::shock:) then row this morning :shrug:

Got to go , dont want to be on the laptop when he gets in, he will only moan! xx:hugs:

Chris is the same Btp he thinks the house can stay tidy all the time like a show home...maybe if they did a bit of cleaning and tidying instead of xboxing it would be tidyer(sp)! X

:hi: ladies

Asher - thanks for your post. You are right it does make you feel better to think about things like that. Also thanks for your comments about Scarlett - I think she's gorgeous but I'm somewhat bias

Laura - hope you managed to get a doctor's appointment. Poor little thing x

Lady K - your kitchen looks lovely

x

LadyK - I love your kitchen!!!!

Laura - Hope Olivia is better soon!! We all know how hard it is to have poorly babies!!! Big :hugs:

BTP - :hugs: These men need a good slap i tell ya!!!

x

Thanks everyone - managed to get an appt this afternoon and Olivia has been prescribed some different ABs and some steroids to help attack it. She still sounds like shit but fingers crossed that these help. Gonna have a bath in abit and then turn the heating on and let her have some naked time. Thanks for everyones advice. xx

Fingers crossed for a good nights sleep as I have 3 of my nieces tomorrow including the 11 week old so need to be on my toes !

Also had her weighed today and shes now 13lbs 5ozs at nearly 25 weeks. Shes stayed pretty much on the 9th centile since she was born.

Hello ladies xx

Laura, so glad you got Olivia seen again, fx'd these work xxx

Blob, oooo check you out!!!

We have been up to Bedford to visit Ian's Nan today, only stayed for 4 hours but I think it was long enough for Hope!!

Had another bargain buy yesterday, in Morrisons they had the Lindam dor bouncers for £10!! So I bought one to leave at my parents house!

Hope is all dribbly again, she wouldn't settle till about 11 last night, I ended up putting her in bed with us then moving her into her cot once she was asleep, the nurofen kicked in and she was fine!!

:hi: Hi Girls!
I'm being a terrible procrastinator. I have a script due tomorrow and have barely an outline as of this moment. Tobe is finally napping, husband took Simon out to a little Winter Fun Fest at the Community Association, and this quiet which I had reserved for writing is so lovely that I just feel like spending a few minutes puttering away online and chatting. I'll be up all night getting this stupid thing done and it will serve me right for being so inefficient with my time, but it just feels so relaxing in the moment. :coffee: :blush:
Anyway, had a kind of crappy morning. It started off alright, but then both boys were just hard to please. Tobe was grumbly, but wouldn't nurse and settle - kept pulling off with a pop! and craning his head to look around, then getting grumbly again. It took forever to get anything into him. Meanwhile, Simon got bored and subsequently, naughty. So it just felt like one long awkward struggle this morning, during which I made no one happy. To top it off, I've got a funny tension headache from a big knot in my neck. I am sleeping funny again and waking up with a horribly stiff neck ad shoulders. If I can't get them to loosen up, I often get headaches. That did not help my mood this morning, either.
Oh, and in my ongoing quest for Worst Mother of the Decade, I did not tuck Tobe in enough with his cushions, and he took a header off the couch this morning. No harm done, but I felt awful. Poor little top-heavy bobble-head. He's trying hard to sit up now, and sometimes he gets more momentum than I realize.

Anyway, husband will be home soon with Simon and I am going to run away to a cafe and write until my brain falls out and my fingers drop off.

Sending :hugs: to the poor sickly babes. Laura - Olivia really sounds like she's having a time of it. :(
Hope all are better soon!
So can you see why I feel like doing something non-essential and pleasant right now, instead of madly slogging into the writing?

Just had to share my friends had her twin boys an hour ago, she carried them right to 37 weeks and had a natural delivery!! I am so proud of her!!! She has been in agony the past few weeks and looked awful, she was due to be induced Thursday!!

Becs that is great news! Well done here.

A selfish post here.. Harry was read a story by my dh, put down in his cot and sent himself off to sleep without so much as a grumble!! I'm so proud! xxx

Becs Congrats to your friend bet you can't wait to see them all for a cuddle !

F&C Congrats with Harry he seems to be settling himself a few times recently yay !

Blob Hope your money worries solve themselves soon, is your business only turkeys so seasonal? Or do you have other activities on the farm ? You could always sell your cakes they always look delish.

Sarahk I do exactly the same at the moment I need to be studying so when DH has JJ I then think Oooo time to do the ironing, get a lay in, clean the kitchen etc. I end up having to work late to meet my deadlines !

Had college again today and failed my first mock, hoping the mock I sat today was an improvement. I then have my final Mock Friday before exam Tuesday, feeling really nervous I so want to finish with my studies and qualify.

Becs well done to your friend she did very well, I'd liked to have gone a bit further than my 35 weeks but the girls had other ideas, what weights were the twins?

Fc well done Harry !

Sarah ah poor tobe glad he okay so easy done to take a tumble

Laura glad you got on okay at the docs, hugs to Olivia x

Jelly - procrasti-cleaning! I do that all the time! Because at least you feel like you've accomplished something that's tangible! I can SEE a clean kitchen, piles of nicely folded laundry, a freshly scrubbed floor. The script just looks abstract. That's my theory, anyway. Still haven't gotten out of here, script is in about the same shape, BUT! I caught up on the laundry? :dohh:

Becs - now there's some bragging rights! Well done to your friend! And welcome to the little ones!

Fishy - yay for sleeping babes!

Blob - have fun at your photo session! That sounds like a blast, actually, and a great thing to give your fella!

Hi ladies, just popping in quickly as I'm at my mums, going to write Wayne an ebluey...

Laura, hope the new meds help Olivia, poor babe :(
LBB hope the temp goes down and it's just his teeth!

I had a phone call from my man today, yay! 2 weeks today he will be home... can't wait!

Oh, and to whoever it was that asked about my friends daughter, she is absolutely fine now, apparently it was a viral infection which gave her a high temperature which kicked off a fit, although it didn't seem like a fit at the time but they don't necessarily have to thrash around, sometimes they just go absent... apparently it's very common in small children but often goes unnoticed as they have no recollection of it..

Got to go write this bluey! Love to all and babies x

My friends twins were a fab weight, 6lb 2oz and 6lb 6oz!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->