September Stars

Hello!!!!!

Emzy - Your doc appt sounded ridiculous...i'd book another one with someone else!!!

Discipline - I always said I would never smack my kids so for me I wont...if they're putting themselves in danger...a quick hand slap is suffice enough!!! I will personally use the naughty step from 2 onwards but before then I dont think much discipline is needed due to them still learning...so a quick no that behaviour is not acceptable and move on...distract them with something will be enough!!

Well, i've started Kimi on some food....she is having Plum Baby as it has noooo dairy, gluten etc etc in them and she seems to be taking them quite well...we have tried blueberry, banana and vanilla.... raspberry, apple and banana..... and apple and pear......

She seems to like them although our first attempt was funny as she was pulling some hilarious faces!!!

On a sadder note.... OH and I have decided to split up :nope:

We came to the agreement that we'd come to the end of the road and its better for both babies that we are not together...its sad but we're still friends and until he finds somewhere to live he is still living with me...he will help me out with Kimi and Pip and be at scans etc etc....so its very amicable... albeit very very sad :cry:

Hope everyone else is okay

xx

YM, so sorry you and OH have split up but like you say its better this way xx

Hi Emz, Nice to see you, sounds hectic atm! :hugs: Rosie shows no interest in weaning, she is almost 5 months too xx

YM, I saw from your fb status it looked like you had split from oh, I have always thought two happy parents apart are better than two miserable ones together, and better for the children to be in a happy environment.
I was very happy as a single Mum, some of my happiest times with the children!
The children have always been my priority! I asked my eldest his opinion on my dh, as he was old enough to talk about it, and he said go for it Mum, just want to see you happy, and dh's son said much the same to him, we met through the children and are together because of them!:haha:
Brave move but the right one if you were not happy:hug:xx

morning ladies & babies...

Blob big hugs to you and to answer your question its slow weight gain x

Laura its terrible that hv dont think the same isnt it! X

hope your day isnt going too bad Asher! X

i started writing this at about 1130 so no doubt iv forgotten loads! Oh emz mentioned going back to work i go back in 4 weeks and they av phoned today to arrange a visit for James! X

YM- So sorry to hear about you and OH but like you say if you are happier it is prob for the best for you Kimi and your bump.

Blob i think it was you that mentioned a blazer... https://www.next.co.uk/shopping/gir...s > Coats > Jackets

BTP...verbaudet have a lovely sleeping bag in their sale for £11.60 x

Becs good luck at your appointment tomorrow x

Ym sorry to hear you have split up, hope your feeling more settled now, I don't have you on my Facebook I don't think ?

Is the September stars diet page still somewhere? I need help

GG the diet thread is still running in the diet and fitness section if you can't find it I'll pop onto my laptop and post link. I'm taking a weeks break until after exam and then be back on it . xx

Evening ladies! Yay, I've not missed too much today, coming on this morning and then tonight too!!

YM, sorry to hear about your split. But, if you're better apart, so be it! BTP had very wise words! xx

This going back to work thing's really creeping up isn't it? I've been into work a couple of times just lately, and am currently in discussion with the PA to the associate director in our trust about whether they owe me any annual leave which I couldn't take when I was sick due to the SPD. I think they owe me 5 and a half days, and am hoping that even though the situation in our trust is not good, they'll let me add it on to the end of my Mat Leave. Stupid buggers haven't realised that Sam was actually born 4 days before my ML started, they've not even checked. Ah well, it will sort itself out!

Sam is 26 weeks old today! 6 whole months!! I can't believe it! Just this week, he's pulling himself forwards when we try and sit him in anything reclined like the bouncy chair, the reclined bath seat. So I'm now trying to sort out a new bath seat, and DH is going up in the loft tomorrow to see if we kept the baby walker, cos I think he's ready for it!! Scary, but lovely. He's such happy, gorgeous boy. I feel very blessed.

Today was a pretty good day. The dogs have had a good walk. The swim was good, did 50 lengths (just over a mile) in 33 mins exactly today, but pulled my left shoulder a bit, grrr. Never mind. All the boys have been good. We're off to Sainsbury's first thing in the morning to have brekky (very excited boys!) and get Archie some new school shoes and pumps.

Hope everyone's okay tonight? xx

happy six months to Sam ! i dont know where the time has gone we are three days behind you :)

Can't believe these babies are growing up so fast! Hope is also pulling herself upright in her bouncer, she loves her jumperoo and door bouncer and hates being flat!!

Thanks GG, I remember very vividly the girls being born right after Sammy. Where does the time go. I do love this age though. Can you imagine the amount of connections being made in their little heads at this time? It must be chaos in there!! Becs, yep, Sam just hates being flat, unless he's a bobos! I just checked on him, and he's fast asleep, hands up by his head! Gorgeous!

I know, Becs, they look so peaceful. I could watch Sam all night. To be honest though, I could watch Archie and Jack too. Even though they're older, I love to see them when they're asleep. Gorgeous!

Evening all...just been cooking and blitzing sweet potato & parsnip! James tried banana & melon earlier :)

Asher i may be stating the obvious but u do realise ur holidays accrue during your maternity leave too dont you?? x

It is going too fast...im dreading James going to nursery because of the 'not taking a bottle situation' :cry: plus i dont want anyone else looking after him x

I'm soo with you on the dreading thing, Jayne..... my boss just commented on my FB status.

And yep, I know about the AL thing. I had a mega fight with the trust last time about it. Grrrrrr.

Funny thing is Becs, she's considering voluntary redundancy at the moment! She can bog off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->