September Stars

Is this the bottle Claire?? x https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/First-years-..._Feeding_Bottles_Teats_LE&hash=item19c3597868

Awwww 6 months time is going SO fast!!

YM :hugs: :hugs: happy parents are better than miserable ones :hugs:

LBB all babies gain weight at different times...dont worry it should not be a problem unless he was losing weight. I know another lady on here with an almost 7 month girl who is only 13lb and she's on solids and everything... just depends who your doctor is and how much they can scare you :hugs:

yea doctor was Brill lovely man, it was quite funny cos id mentioned about him getting bad wind and asked him if he had any suggestions...he replied im a man my wife would be better at answering that lol! Well taking him to see the witch and get weighed today! X

:rofl: :rofl: Hope the weigh in goes well...i've only had Rosalie weighed 3 times :shock:

I may take Rosie to be weighed today.
Funny she is a mat baby, she likes lying under her play gym, she does like doingy doingy (jumping on my lap or in the bouncer) but not for any length of time, but her mat she lies on for ages, kicking and squealing!

Happy 6 months Sam, can't quite believe it is 6 months already since our babies started appearing! I love baby stage, and it is al going way too fast for my liking, good job Rosie is a tiddler! I went to see my friends baby boy and his hands and feet at less than a week old were the same size as Rosie's!

Anyway will catch up later, just realised i have to get my bum in gear if i am to take Rosie to be weighed and my son wanted to get a lift today too! xx:hugs:

Asher also with accruing holiday pay, if your entitlement was 20 days plus bank holidays I believe you are also entitled to money for the bank holidays you missed due to being on maternity.

Good morning ladies!! I haven't got time to do lots of personals right now as there are A LOT and I have to go and pick my dog up from the kennels (although it is quite tempting to let him 'live' there and just pay rent hee hee!) and I'm going to start tidying the house ready for Wayne today!! I know, I know it's a bit soon but I have to do something!

Lilia LOVES being flat! She loves her playmat, she can lie there for hours! I put loads of toys all around her, and then I watch her picking one up, playing with it, then shell roll onto either side and look see what else is there and pick something else up etc etc! She loves to just amuse herself! She's very clever with her hands actually, she is good at passing from one hand to the other and turning toys around to get the bit she wants into her mouth!!

Anyway, I will be back later to catch up properly... until then....11 sleeps!

LBB you must be so pleased! Well done James!!

JC... I hope you're ok, you know you don't need to worry about sharing anything at all with us :hugs:

Happy 6 months Sam!! Wow time is going by too fast!

Emzy, sorry to hear about your row with Matt but so pleased it is now sorted and behind you! Sometimes a big fat argument is just what the doctor ordered! AND you get to 'make up'!! He ehee!!

Becs, you're so strong:) I hope the counsellor can help with the PTSD ... are we still likely to be meeting next week?

YM sorry to hear about your relationship break up, but like the others said, two happy but separated parents are much better for the children than unhappy ones in the same house.... if it's amicable, then maybe a few weeks of space is all you need and it might even work out in the end?

I can't remember anything else, and baby crying, back later!

My session went well, he has suggested I pay for a private counsellor, he was the mental health nurse!

Hope is unwell, all hot and unsettled, her flippin teeth!!

Louise, I am up for meeting if you are!!

I am so happy !!! Cant post on facebook incase of ex boss seeing it but my appeal for Redundancy Money was granted today :) They have granted me 3 weeks redundancy pay, 3 weeks notice pay and 13.5 days holiday - It means I wont need to start looking for a job until at least August. After being shit on from such a great height I am so happy today !!! xx

Awww poor Hope :( Lilia decided enough was enough tonight and ended up in bed at 6.15! She was really grumpy and tired from 5pm but won't go down for a nap so we have an hour of whining then bedtime!! She did wake up before, but sparko now..

Becs I'm definately up for meeting!! I'm quite excited about it actually! Did you think of anywhere we could go? Or I would happily come to yours if you prefer!

Laura that's great news, bet you feel like a weights been lifted !

Becs hope you manage to find someone, did they recommend anyone you could go and see? Hope hope is feeling better soon

Well today has been shit, DH rang to tell me our friends Who have been ttc for a number of years lost their baby during child birth. I'm devastated for them, I truly have never felt such heart wrenching sympathy for someone as I have today. The world can be so cruel at times and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

To keep me occupied I've been making JJ humongous amounts of purée, cauliflower, broccoli, butternut squash, parsnip, sweet potato and papaya. Just on the last batch now. Also really surprised as when I made the cauliflower and broccoli was surprised how strong they tasted. Didn't think JJ would like them but for tea he loved it, haven't found anything he doesn't like yet. I was addicted to cauliflower when pregnant so maybe he got used to it then.

Fab news Laura...glad ur appointment went ok becs! thanks Louise & jelly it was only a 1 and a half oz gain but better than nothing considering he has had a VERY sicky week, just gags on the solids and is sick everywhere but he has had sweet potato tonight and quite liked it so im hoping if he eats that once a day it will help him! x

EDIT: oh and jelly as Louise says you can come and discuss anything here! :hugs: hope u r feeling a bit better now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->